Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home, Smelly Home. [M] [Glob!]

Started by Rhindeer, March 17, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

It was the slap that brought Mei down from her wild flights of fancy, and she jumped with a small squeak and looked at him in wide-eyed surprise.

What was he...?

Oh.

OH!

...Whoops. She had...totally just left him hanging there, hadn't she?

With a sheepish laugh, she shrugged and dropped her clothes onto the bed, then hopped up onto it. "Well, you can go ahead and finish if you like, just be quick about it! We've got miles to make up!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

With a victorious grin, Daersen dropped his clothing as well, and clambered up onto the bed behind Mei, turning her over onto her belly and lowering himself down above her.

"You're a crazy girl, Mei. I like it."

He penetrated her quicker this time, and he just got right back into the rhythm.

Rhindeer

Mei squealed in surprise when he flipped her onto her belly, and cried out anew when he plunged right in, taking her from behind and going deeper in this position than before. Pinned to the bed, she clawed at the sheets and squirmed wildly beneath him, turning her head to the side so it wasn't pressed into the blankets.

Well, she had told him to be quick about it!

"Cr-crazy? Ah! No, no, I'm actually completely--" She cut off with a cry, turning her face into the blankets to muffle the sound. "--Sane!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Daersen relished the new position, gripping Mei's hips tightly as his pelvis came crashing against her ass again and again.

Rhindeer

Mei screamed, totally breaking her end of the deal, but oh dear Inima was he taking her hard, pounding into her hard enough she could hear their skin slapping together as each thrust drove deep, hitting all new spots. Hands curled up in the sheets, she ended up pulling them right off the bed until they were balled up under her, and all she had left to grab onto was the side of the mattress. The rough new pace and added depth hurt a little bit, because she was still sore and achy, but the pleasure was intense enough that she could blissfully ignore it as her cries echoed through the room as she writhed wildly beneath him.

DaGlobster

"Hush, you!" Daersen chuckled, and he reached out in front of her and clasped his hand over her mouth, trying to hush her up. After a bit more of this rough, brisk pace, he slowed down. His thrusts still retained their depth and force, but his pace diminished, and he took his hand off of her mouth.

"So, that little moon chart or whatever, did it say I could finish up inside you? I really don't feel like making any more mess than we already did..."

His breathing was getting quicker.

"I need an answer, and quick..."

Rhindeer

Mei's screams were muffled by his hand, and by the time he slowed down and pulled it away, she was gasping for breath. Still, even his slow pace was wonderful, and she arched her back as much as she could, lifting her ass higher and whimpering at the sensation.

"Wh...what? Oh, uh...ah! Well, it's...it's never safe to do that, but--nngh!--but...now is safest. But you still shouldn't! Unless we can--unless we can get something for it..."

DaGlobster

"Yeah, I know an apothecary..."

Mei pitched her ass upwards, and Daersen didn't hesitate to grip her cheeks and spread her wider. His hand shot down, and he gripped the back of her head for support, getting more aggressive as he neared his climax.

Rhindeer

"Ah! Ah, goddess! Fine! We'll--haa! We'll just visit them!" Mei squealed as his hand on her head pushed her face into the bed, and she buried her face into the sheets and practically sobbed with pleasure. She was going to feel this later, that was for certain, as he got rougher and her sex ached each time he impaled her, and no doubt she was bleeding anew, but she hardly cared. For each powerful thrust, hitting her at just the right angle, was bringing her closer and closer to her own release--though she was not nearly as close to hers as Daersen was to his.

DaGlobster

Finally, Daersen came to a crashing halt, delivering a powerful thrust to accompany each spurt of warmth into Mei's depths. He bent over her, somewhat losing himself as his thrusts died down. However, that wasn't the end for Mei.

If Daersen's climax didn't bring Mei to come, he'd start to work her clit beneath his fingers, trying to keep the score even.

Rhindeer

Mei gasped, clutching at the bedsheets and squirming, when Daersen's motions suddenly changed. She felt him pulse within her even as he thrust powerfully, a fascinating sensation that only heightened her own pleasure, and she felt a strange heat deep inside her. Had he just...was that...?

She had no more time to think on it, because he wasn't done, and soon his fingers were on her clit and she was trying out anew, hips jerking and rolling against his hand as she panted and whimpered and, abruptly, let out a sharp, piercing cry and began to shudder and tremble with a powerful release of her own.

DaGlobster

"There we go..." Daersen muttered, reveling in Mei's last few throes before he pulled out. He wanted to stay upright. He did, really, but he found energy only to flop on the bed next to Mei, gazing into her face.

"So, not bad for your first time in the sack, huh?"

Rhindeer

Daersen wasn't the only one to collapse, for Mei just sort of flopped right where she was, arms stretched out over the bed and face pressed into the blankets as she just breathed. She felt like she could just fall asleep right then and there, like her bones had been sucked out of her body to leave her there, limp and boneless and relaxed and satisfied, her body all warm and flushed and tingling with the aftereffects of pleasure.

It was a wonderful feeling. Exhausting, but wonderful.

And sore. Really sore. Now that she was no longer distracted by pleasure, she could feel all the aches, especially the burning one between her legs. Sitting was not going to be fun.

"That was..." Mei sucked in a breath, trying to form the words. "Enlightening."

DaGlobster

"Enlightenment's a pretty good word to describe it," Daersen mumbled, managing to roll over onto his belly to get an arm around Mei.

He pressed a kiss to the side of her head, and rested his face on the bed.

"So, when're we leaving?"

Rhindeer

"OH!" Mei gasped, and lifted her head abruptly. "The ant people! Ah! Why did you let me laze about, you should have gotten me up and moving! We have to leave at once!"

And with that said, she rolled away from Daersen and to her feet, snatching up her clothing. And she was about to start throwing it all on when--

She gasped abruptly as gravity did it's thing, semen trickling down her inner thigh. "Oh dear...ah...we do need to take care of this first, however. Where is your apothecary? Goddess! I always thought it just...stayed up in there. How strange."

DaGlobster

Daersen closed his eyes tight, and exhaled through his nose. This crazy girl never took a break!

He rolled onto his back, groaned out a complaint, and sat straight up, wincing as his back complained.

He slid off of the bed, and searched for his old robe.

"He's across the street, a few houses down. He owes me a favor, so getting the stuff shouldn't be a problem."

He grabbed the towel from the bathtub and handed it over to Mei, in case she wanted to use it to wipe down.

Rhindeer

Mei snatched up the towel and wiped herself off, and when she thought it was all under control--or good enough for now!--she tossed the towel back onto the bed. Hm. Perhaps that method had been less messy for Daersen, but she thought it had created quite the mess for her! And she had to use the towel again when she realized it wasn't quite done leaking out.

Oh, well! She supposed there was no neat way to have sex.

She winced a little as she dabbed herself clean, now thoroughly able to feel how bloody sore she was, and checked herself for bleeding. It wasn't so bad, just some spotting, but that was still going to be a pain. Too bad she hadn't thought to pack a sarong instead of just pants!

"Oof. Well, we should visit him at once," she said, and relinquished the towel once more. "Ow. You did quite the number on me, Daersen."

DaGlobster

"I did?" Daersen asked sheepishly, and he put a hand on her abdomen. He frowned, and rubbed her there as if it'd soothe the pain.

"Sorry. You did say to be quick about it, and... well I'm pretty quick about things."

He started to get his clothing back onto himself, pausing only to speak.

"You don't need help walking, do you?"

Rhindeer

"Oh, no, I'll be fine!" Mei said as she started to gather up her own clothes. "My legs work just fine!" Even if her thighs were sore! "It's what's between them that's achy. Not necessarily in a bad way. I regret nothing."

She pulled on her shirt and stepped into her loose, cut-off pants. "I'm sure it's just something one's body adjusts to. It's just our session was quite...vigorous."

DaGlobster

"Well, if you're not doing it vigorously, you're doing it wrong," Daersen said, and shot Mei a wink.

"Besides, you'll get used to it. I'll make sure our sessions are frequent enough."