Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One More Look at the Ghost [MorningStar!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, December 27, 2023, 03:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Fang rolled over onto her side to face him, propping herself up onto an elbow. No way he'd already forgotten after all that! 

"You know, that stuff you were talking about," she gently prompted, lifting her eyebrows meaningfully.

"The, um...customary things?" She cleared her throat and looked away, fidgeting with the covers as she spoke. "I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. It's customary in Serendipity to let your parents know when you've...had intercourse?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

MorningStar

Spike shifted onto his side, propping his head up with an elbow on the pillow, meeting Fang's gaze. The defeated expression on his face betrayed the complexity of his feelings. "No," he admitted with a sigh, "forget I said that. That's not what I meant."

His eyes, usually sharp and focused, now seemed lost in thought. As if he was navigating through a maze of uncertainties, he hesitated. "What I mean to say is, well... I've also read things. You know, when you like someone, you might introduce them to your family."

He rolled back onto his back, gazing up at the ceiling as if seeking solace there. "I'm sorry," he confessed, his tone a mix of genuine remorse and pure awkwardness. "I'm not good at this."

Rhindeer

"Oh." Fang blinked owlishly at that. That made significantly more sense and sounded way less creepy and invasive than the original version. With a relieved sigh, she nodded at his explanation. "That makes more sense, I think. Especially with what I understand of this country."

Scooting a little closer to him, she cuddled against his side with an arm thrown over him, her head resting against his shoulder. "You're fine, Spike. I'm sorry if I...if I was insensitive. I'm not very good at this, either...like at all. Not even a little bit," she said with a soft laugh. "So you're not alone there. It's just..."

Hmm. How to explain.

"Back home, it's different. We don't introduce our partner to our parents because they already know them—because they were the ones that arranged the betrothal in the first place and vetted everyone. I understand it's mostly nobility that does that here? That everyone else just...somehow...finds someone on their own?" Her brow furrowed a little, hoping she got it right; for her it was a foreign concept.

"Priests and priestesses don't do that. Our service is to Inima and the people we serve. We don't have betrothals, we don't marry, we don't have relationships like that. They're distractions. I...suppose I can see the truth in that." She squeezed him tighter. "What I'm saying is, my mother would be rightfully livid if she knew, and it would reflect badly on her. And...it would just be bad. Really bad." She swallowed, looking away. "Considering she's the Maharani."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

MorningStar

The warmth of Fang's body pressed against him, and Spike instinctively wrapped an arm around her as they lay in bed. Despite the recent intimacy, the comfort of her presence was a grounding force, offering solace in the wake of their tangled circumstances. As Fang inquired about Serenian courtship and nobility, Spike took a moment to ponder. His knowledge of the outside world was limited, but her observations seemed accurate – free choices for most, except for the nobility shackled by arranged marriages.

"Yeah," he admitted aloud, his thoughts whispering in the background, "noble marriages, all prim and proper on the surface, but beneath..." His mind trailed off as he contemplated the clandestine affairs and betrayals that often unfolded within the aristocratic circles, usually leading to becoming a name on his list.

However, Fang's next revelation caught him off guard. As she mentioned her mother being the Maharani, a shock of horror briefly crossed Spike's face, though he swiftly masked it with a composed demeanor. Holding Fang closer, he averted his gaze toward the ceiling, and held it there, his silence belying the whirlwind of thoughts racing through his mind. The realization that Fang hailed from such lineage brought an unforeseen complication, injecting a dose of uncertainty into the already complex tapestry of their connection.

Had he really just had sex with the daughter of the Maharani?

Had he truly fallen in love with Fang, the daughter of the leader of Thanatos?

...Was it love?

"Yeah, I don't need to meet your parents," he managed, kissing the top of her head. "Let's just.. enjoy each other, for the moment."

Rhindeer

His quick agreement and total about-face got a laugh out of Fang, and she gave him another warm squeeze. 

"A wise choice," she said with a nod even as that familiar guilt tapped at her brain, but she pushed it away stubbornly. Her limbs felt heavy and relaxed, and while she had stopped feeling trembly and wobbly in the bath, goodness was she sore. And tired. Who knew  "making love" could be such a workout?

Nuzzling against him, eyes closed, she let out a quiet sigh. "It'll be fine. I'm here now, so I'll just do as the Serenians do, same as we expect of travelers to my country. If there's anyone you'd want to introduce me to, if that's your custom and your preference, I'm okay with that. Obviously you can't tell them my station, but I doubt anyone would recognize me. Fang's not an uncommon Thanati name, unless you give my full name. And I'm not really, um..." She shrugged. "Talked about, I suppose?"

MorningStar

Spike lay sprawled across the bed, the aftermath of their passionate encounter evident in the slightly sore muscles that protested every movement. A satisfied fatigue had settled over him, the intensity of their connection leaving his limbs pleasantly heavy, his bones sinking into the soft mattress as if they were becoming one with it. The gentle hum of contentment echoed through his body, a harmonious blend of exhaustion and fulfillment.

The scent of a freshly bathed Fang lingered in the air, enveloping him in a cocoon of comfort. It was a fragrance that intertwined with the warmth of her skin as she nuzzled into him, creating an intimate symphony of sensations. The tender touch of her body against his own served as a soothing balm, a reminder of the shared vulnerability that had brought them together.

"If there's anyone you'd want to introduce me to, if that's your custom and your preference, I'm okay with that."

Spike's soft laughter carried a tinge of melancholy, a bitter acknowledgment of the void that existed where traditional introductions would have taken place. As Fang spoke of the possibility of introductions, he felt a pang of sadness deep within him, recognizing the absence of the familial bonds he had never experienced.

"Introductions, huh?" Spike mused, his tone reflective. "That's a tough one. I don't really have anyone to introduce you to. No family that I know of, and the folks from my past are the kind you'd want to keep a safe distance from, believe me."

His gaze wandered across the room, a fleeting glance into the solitude that defined his existence. The thought of familiar faces brought with it a shiver of trepidation, a reminder of the dangers lurking in the shadows of his past - dangers that they now had the possibility of walking back into. Despite the somber undertones, he met Fang's eyes with a faint smile, and let his lips find hers for a few cherished moments.

"Hush," he whispered, cradling her face. "I'd talk about you to anyone that would listen. You're perfect. Just.. I don't have anyone to tell."

Rhindeer

Goddess, he was so...

Cute?

Maybe that was a strange thing to think about a grown man and former assassin, a man who had taken out three men for her without breaking a sweat, a man who made her tremble all over until she couldn't breathe, but...he was. He was sweet, awkward, and surprisingly candid and vulnerable despite what he'd been through. Some people protected their hearts with stone when they'd been hurt as he had, but it seemed the layers had been thin and crumbly.

Fang smiled at that, eyes still closed, leaning her head into his hand. "That's okay," she murmured. "It can be our thing alone. Our secret. We're the only ones who need to know."

Well, them and the entire inn, but she wasn't thinking about that right then as her body grew heavier, her breathing soft and even. She was fighting sleep and failing—and it wasn't long before she lost the battle entirely.

Not that she'd fought very hard.

MorningStar

As the night unfolded its velvety embrace, Spike pulled Fang even closer into his arms. The world around them faded into a symphony of hushed whispers, as the gentle rustling of leaves outside the window became a lullaby, and the distant hum of the city softened to a distant murmur. The warmth of their entwined bodies radiated between them. Spike's heartbeat played a gentle rhythm, synchronized with the quiet cadence of his breath. The scent of Fang's hair, still carrying a trace of the bath's fragrance, mingled with the subtle aroma of the room. Sleep, like a soft velvet curtain, descended upon them, embracing them in its tranquil hold as dreams beckoned on the horizon.

---

Spike stirred awake with the gradual return of consciousness, the remnants of sleep clinging to his senses like cobwebs. As he blinked away the remnants of dreams, his surroundings gradually materialized. The room, now painted in the muted hues of pre-dawn, offered a peaceful ambiance. His arms instinctively tightened around Fang, who still nestled in the crook of his embrace.

The realization of their intimate closeness slowly seeped into his groggy mind. His gaze trailed over Fang's form, memory nudging him. The blanket of sleep momentarily lifted, revealing the warmth of their connection. The room's tranquility cocooned them, and the flickering shadows cast by the early morning light played upon Fang's relaxed and naked features.

A hint of a smile touched Spike's lips, accompanied by a gentle, lingering admiration for the woman still cradled in his arms. And then, that smile became a touch mischievous, as their closeness and her soft, exposed body pressed into him, began to stiffen him again. However, he had really given her all of him the night before, and he surmised she might be too sore for a repeat performance. Given this, he opted for a more delicate approach. Softly, he frees his arms from the embrace, starting with a tender kiss on her neck. A deliberate descent under the covers follows, as his lips explore various parts of her body, ultimately leading him to between her legs to explore her sex with his tongue.

Rhindeer

Fang's sleep had been deep and dreamless, the sleep of sheer and utter exhaustion—if a pleasant sort of exhaustion. The stress of many long days of travel followed by their bout of vigorous exercise didn't really leave much energy left over for thoughts, even unconscious ones, and it was the first time in days that they'd slept in a real bed. Needless to say, she was out for the count, and she barely stirred when he rose.

The kiss on the neck got a soft murmur from her, her head tilting to the side, but she still didn't wake. And though her body responded to his slow descent beneath the covers, she barely responded at all. Her nipples rose to taut peaks beneath his caresses, her skin shivered subtly, and a soft sigh left her as he moved ever lower, belly sucking in when it tickled. The veil of sleep began to lift but it still felt like dreaming to her sleep-addled mind.

This...was nice, she thought. These kisses and caresses were lovely. It had been a while since she'd had a dream that wasn't the violent one, but this...this was the complete opposite. Her breath came out a shivery sigh as she sleepily spread her legs to let him in because oh goddess, already that familiar hot, needy ache was growing—and not because she was sore. Would he take her again?

But then she felt something different moving against her, hot and wet, caressing over that part of her that made her body light up, and her eyes fluttered open with a little whimper. She stared up at the blurry ceiling as her vision adjusted, mind struggling to process everything, and realized only after several disorienting seconds that she was not dreaming.

Gasping, her hands shot down and curled in Spike's hair, her thighs closing against his head in surprise, and her face flooded with heat. "S-Spike?! W...what...what are you—?"

Ohmygoddessohmygoddessohmygoddess! Was that..if she was gripping his head, was he—?! Was that his mouth?! There?!

Her skin burned hotter with embarrassment, but then his tongue moved against that small, sensitive spot just right and she let out a sharp moan, her hips involuntarily jerking up against his mouth. "Spike!"

She was wide awake now.

MorningStar

It was a certainly an acquired taste, unfamiliar to him until now, and not something he actively sought. Unlike the taste of food or drink, it fell into a category of its own. Yet, an inexplicable urge led him to explore this new sensation. She compelled him, her happiness and her pleasure. He wanted to taste it. He wanted to taste her.

The adorable sounds she produced—moans, whimpers, even a ticklish giggle—didn't deter him; if anything, they fueled his passion. Spirited by the sensations, he enveloped her soft, slightly trembling legs with his arms, drawing her even closer as he dove in with the zeal of a fearless adventurer. One hand ventured up her body just enough to find her hand, fingers intertwining with hers.

"Good morning," he greeted between breaths and explorations. "Did you sleep well?"

Rhindeer

"Wh-what?!" Fang managed to gasp out, still half trying to process that this was happening. Because while she had definitely read some things, enough to know some of the basics and even a few different ones mentioned in the scandalous poetry she'd read, quite a few were still a mystery to her. This was one of them. Well, up until that moment.

It was difficult to think; did he expect a coherent answer out of her?! Crying out, she squeezed his hand tightly and arched into him, her other hand grabbing at the sheets so she didn't pull at his hair; she didn't want to hurt him, and oh goddess it was intense. His arms around her legs, tense and trembling with pleasure, controlled some of her wild squirming and kept her in place. Which was probably a good thing, because she felt herself rapidly losing control.

"I-I...I slept..." She cut off with a moan and clapped the hand that had been clutching the sheets to her mouth, biting her finger. "I slept...oh goddess, Spike, I don't know!" she cried out, the sound edging close to a sob as she threw her head back. "Spike, oh goddess, please!"

MorningStar

Spike's lips curled into a smile, his tongue working tirelessly. He persisted, unwilling to cease until he sensed she had absorbed every ounce of effort he poured into his task. Fragmented responses punctuated the atmosphere – her hand clenching his with a strained grip, the tremors coursing through her bones, the prickling sensation on her skin, and the imminent release of a near scream.

That may have done it.

Coming to a stop, he gazed up at her with a contented smile, his breathing slightly more pronounced but still controlled. With an almost youthful enthusiasm, he locked eyes with her. "Did that feel good?"

Rhindeer

Did that feel good, he asked.

Face flushed, lips parted, chest heaving with gasping breaths, Fang peered at Spike through her lashes, slightly incredulous. She was still shivering and she had cried out loud enough to wake the dead and he asks if it felt good?

She nodded weakly, swallowing hard. "I think you can tell? Maybe?" she ventured with a sheepish laugh, scrubbing a hand over her hot face. "Sweet goddess, where did you even learn that?"

And yet, even though her body was awash with heat and pleasure and tingling to her toes, that strange, deep ache remained, a need for something more despite the satisfaction. If anything, her release only made her more hyper aware of it, made her craving more intense—and she realized it was him. He was the missing piece. She wanted to feel that again, but she wanted him filling her while she did, wanted to feel him plunging in deep until she could take no more with his body hot against her own.

But. There was no way she could say that. Despite their intimacy, the idea of initiating or asking something so...so dirty...was intimidating beyond belief. And besides, it wasn't fair after he had made her feel so amazing. She wanted him to feel that good, too.

Lifting up onto her elbows, she took a deep breath. "It was so good, I can't even...no, not good—it was amazing, Spike," she said softly, and lowered her eyes, biting her lip. "But, ah...what about you? Is there, um, anything I can...?" She trailed off, losing the nerve.

MorningStar

Spike's wide grin persisted as Fang expressed her satisfaction with his work. Her happiness seemed to fuel his own, adding a spark of excitement to the air. She made him feel.. so happy. Not only that, but something else - naughty. When she offered to return the favor, in her own shy and awkward way, his heart nearly melted.

"No, I just wanted to make you feel good," Spike replied sincerely. He took her hands, guiding her out of the bed with a gentle touch. After releasing her, he turned to undress out of his night clothes, the room filling with a sense of casual intimacy. Spike began rummaging through his bag, selecting clothes for the day as he continued the conversation.

But that was only half the truth, wasn't it?

With his pants now off, the revealing scene below his waist spoke volumes - Spike was unmistakably aroused, aching with desire. As he cast a glance over his shoulder, Fang's exposed backside, adorned with smooth skin and her intricate tattoos visible, intensified the throbbing sensation. In that charged moment, he found there was something she could do, and he decided to surprise her once more.

Feeling his heartbeat quicken, Spike approached Fang from behind, gently grasping her shoulders before guiding her towards the wall. With a firm grip on his cock, he positioned himself to tease the lips of her sex from behind, the soft contact of her ass against his waist awakening something urgent within him.

In an instant, Spike found himself fully immersed in her, the encounter unfolding with unbridled intensity. It was passionate, raw, unrelenting, merciless, fueled by primal instincts that surged through his core. He cradled her face, his hands explored the curves of her breasts, his lips danced along her neck, and he savored the taste of her lips, and their skin slapped together and the cries and moans of their wet sex reverberated off of the walls. He didn't care who all heard, or how many people heard, as he completely lost himself in her.

Rhindeer

...Really?

Pulled to her feet, Fang peered curiously up at Spike, surprised—and touched—by his answer. He just wanted to make her feel good? That was it? It was such a sweet, selfless act that she felt herself melt with a strange fluttering in her belly. It didn't change the fact that she still really, really wanted him, but...

There would be other opportunities, right? They had come here with a goal, and they owed it to Maya to commit. They couldn't just stay in bed all day exploring each others' bodies. Responsibility! Diligence! She was a priestess, for Inima's sake, and she needed to pull herself together!

Ugh, but she supposed she could see why such things were discouraged. Spike had become very...distracting, she thought as she watched him turn to undress, her eyes wandering over the contours of his scarred back all the way down to his shapely rear...

Nope! She jerked her eyes away, turned, and went to dig into her bag for her clothes, sucking in a bracing breath. She would have to clean up a bit first for obvious reasons, but she could be fast. 

She had just grabbed out a top and long sarong when she felt Spike's hands in her shoulders. She startled, opening her mouth to ask what he was doing, but soon she had her answer. Pushed up against the wall, she braced herself so her forearms were rested against it—and then drew in a sharp breath when she felt his cock sliding against her sex. Oh. Oh. Wait. Like this?! 

Desire, need, and a little embarrassment swept through her in a breathless rush as she pressed her cheek against the wall to peek back at him in question.

And then he gave her exactly what she wanted.

The first thrust took her breath away, and she didn't think she caught it again after that. The position had him sliding deeper than before, hitting sensitive spots and new spots altogether at brand new angles. Goddess, she had thought he'd taken her roughly that first time but here she felt truly claimed. Perhaps it was the fierceness, the primal urgency, or perhaps it was that she felt truly at his mercy pinned like this and barely able to see him. Yet through it all, with a strange thrill, she realized she liked the sound of being his, of belonging to him—which were all thoughts to deconstruct later.

Fang's screams of pleasure echoed through the room, and someone banged on the wall from the other side, but their shouts were drowned out by her cries and for the moment, at least, she just didn't care. She arched back into his pounding and clawed at the wall for purchase, for as his body slapped against hers, rocking her forward, she started to feel herself slipping. It didn't help, either, that between the primal rutting and the exploration of his hands and lips, she felt that aching pressure begin to build anew—and her legs were going weak. It was getting harder and harder to keep upright, and she gasped out to Spike, "I-I'm gonna fall!"

MorningStar

His own moans harmonized with hers, the symphony of pleasure echoing in the room. Fang's passionate screams fueled his desire, each one igniting a primal hunger within him. Gripping her hips for balance, he emitted a low, hungry growl, a sound that betrayed the intensity of the moment. With unbridled greed, he claimed her as his own, an insatiable cycle of taking her time and time again. His hands, possessive and demanding, guided her to his liking — at times on her waist, then her back, and occasionally entwined in her hair.

"Oh, f-fuck," escaped him in a guttural moan, the phrase slipping out more than once when...

"I-I'm going to fall!"

Reacting on pure instinct, he withdrew from her, a deep breath escaping him as he swiftly turned her around, before lifting her up with his arms under her legs. He felt her arms get thrown around his neck for support as he reentered her. Against the wall, she hung suspended in the air, and he went deeper into her. Pleasure and a sense of control surged through him, causing his entire body to tense in the most satisfying ways. Pressing her his forehead against her own, he locked eyes with her, craving eye contact, and groaned, "It's about to happen again!"

Yep, still couldn't say it appropriately.

Rhindeer

It was wild how easily he moved her about, handling her like she was weightless. Fang barely had time to register him leaving her before the world spun and her back was to the wall, and suddenly he was hoisting her up, her arms around his neck and her legs over his arms. She yelped in surprise as she clung to him, blushing hotly, searching his face with wide eyes as she hung there for what felt like eternity...and felt incredibly exposed. In truth, he didn't keep her waiting long.

Soon he was slamming into her again, her screams turning into sobs of pleasure as he took her with an intensity that rode almost to the edge of pain, but never quite crossed it. She felt powerless in his arms, unable to move, unable to do anything but just take it, but goddess, she was surprised at how much she loved it. And even more—she trusted him. She trusted with her pleasure and her safety even as he took complete and utter control, and perhaps it was that trust that made her love the surrender.

And so she gave herself to him completely, meeting his eyes even though she shyly wanted to look away, lips parted as her cries blended with his and echoed off the walls. Something was, indeed, happening, that tight, heated pressure building between her legs as she clenched around his cock, legs stiffening, her breathing becoming more ragged. Her hands tangled in his hair like she was holding on for her life—and then he said those familiar words.

"M-me too," she gasped, and clutched him harder, desperately. "Stay," she whimpered. "Please stay. Inside me. Please, please...!"

But her pleading cut off with sobbing scream as she tipped over the edge, trembling uncontrollably—and she kept her eyes on his as she did.

MorningStar

Spike's pleasure became somewhat selfish. While his initial goal was to bring happiness and pleasure to Fang, he found himself increasingly focused on his own desires during the height of their passion. Experimenting with a balance between intensity and caution, he explored various positions guided by his cock. His movements became assertive, driven by an instinctive desire to claim her entirely as his own.

Despite the twinge of selfishness, when she pleaded and begged for him to stay inside her, Spike found himself surprised. In that moment, he acted on instinct, without contemplating the consequences or reasoning. His primary focus was on ensuring her pleasure and savoring the intimate connection, driven by an overwhelming desire for both of them to experience pleasure and fulfillment. And now? He wanted to fill her.

His body tensed in excruciating pleasure, his head thrown back, and he nearly growled as his cock exploded white and hot inside of her.

His body tensed in excruciating pleasure, head thrown back, and a guttural sound escaped him as his cock exploded inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!" he screamed this time. "Fang!"

Reality slowly seeped back in, trailing along with the juices of their love. Breathing heavily, barely in control, he fervently kissed her, his weight nearly pinning her suspended in the moment. Gradually descending from the heights of ecstasy, he summoned the last of his morning strength to carry her back to the bed, delicately laying her down. Then, he collapsed next to her.

Rhindeer

Spike followed close behind her while she was still in the throes of climax, and the sensation of his own release, the way he pulsed and spasmed and filled her with heat, the way he yelled her name at his peak, only helped to draw it out. He kissed her and her own mouth was hungry against his, one hand sliding to cup his cheek and keep him there as she breathed him in and tasted him—and even tasted herself still on his lips.

Nothing else mattered in that moment. Nothing else existed. Just the two of them and this room, sharing in each other and learning their bodies.

Carried to the bed once more, which seemed now to be a trend, Fang sprawled out as Spike laid her there, boneless and content. Her chest heaved as she gulped in air, her skin was deliciously sensitive all over, and soon Spike was collapsed against her. With a slow stretch like a lazy cat, Fang rolled onto her side and nestled into him.

Reality, and clarity, slowly crept back in. As she nuzzled her cheek against his chest, eyes closed, a thought occurred to her. Probably not the important one, but it was a start.

"I don't think I've ever heard you curse before," she murmured sleepily.

MorningStar

That was the first thing that came to her mind?

Really? That?

Spike couldn't help but laugh, a breathless and cheerful sound that began softly and escalated into a delirious state. His hand involuntarily started playing with Fang's hair, caught in the bliss of the moment.

He wasn't one to curse often, but caught in the moment, it slipped effortlessly from his lips. Perhaps he hadn't cursed in front of her before. His guard was typically up, a combination of his natural awkwardness, a desire to protect her, and a shield for himself. However, in that moment, all defenses crumbled, and there was no caution, just him—raw and completely exposed.

"We should.. probably.. get ready," he managed, his breathing gradually coming under control. "Before.. the maids.. show up."