Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I shall stop you, evil-doer!

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2011, 05:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Well, sure they do. Unless they're a bad person themselves," Jeori answered. "Me? I'm no villain, but I'm not really hero material, either. Heroism requires a certain spark."

He gave a little shrug. "I just wanna focus on being a good person, doing the right thing, livin' a good life. Once I get there, then I'll think about the hero stuff."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sebastian frowned a little, studying Jeori with slightly narrowed eyes, "Well, if you aren't a good person and doing the right thing already, doesn't that make you a villain?"

The boy had never had to deal with the hard choices in life, the fear and hunger and pain. Or the choices that there was no right or wrong.

He then shrugged, "Well, I'm gonna be a hero! The best one ever!"

Rhindeer

"No! Life's not that black and white. Just because someone's struggling to find their way doesn't mean they're a bad person, much less evil. I mean, the opposite of heroism isn't always villainy--there's stuff in between. And heroes are exceptional. They're not the common man," Jeori said, frowning.

A woman brought their ale over and Jeori took a long draw of his. "I'm sure you'll be one remembered through the ages," he said with a fanged grin. "That's a big responsibility. Comes with big choices. You all prepared for that?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sebastian blinked, mouth slightly open, "Well, I didn't mean that. But...I just..." He frowned, trying to collect his thoughts, "I guess you are right. And yes, of course I am prepared! Well, sort of. I mean, I'm in training right now, which is what prepares you."

He felt flustered and a little shaken.

Rhindeer

"Oh, sure. That and just life experiences will prepare you. I'm sure you'll do great."

Pushing Sebastian's tankard toward him, Jeori grinned. "Now drink up! A hero also ought to know how to have fun and throw back a few, eh?"

Anonymous

"Oh, right! Yes! Heroes can drink a lot!" Sebastian took his mug and started chugging. In all the stories, they could drink anyone under a table, so he wanted to get started on that.

Rhindeer

Taking another long pull of his ale, Jeori watched Sebastian over the rim of his mug as he chugged his ale. Oh...dear. True, it would take several rounds before the alcohol hit, but if this kid honestly believed that...

Heh. Well. May as well let him learn the hard way. Better he learned in relatively safe company than in the wrong company.

He flicked an ear and set his ale aside, smiling patiently. "Oh yes. Heroes can drink more than anyone, I hear."

Anonymous

Sebastian nodded, making a face as he set the ale down. It sat heavy in his stomach and he wasn't used to drinking it so quickly. But he was in training he supposed and it was important to get all aspects trained, "Oh yes. Heroes can do everything the best. That's why they're heroes and you have to do all kinds of training and things to be one. Or get enslaved, but I don't really want to have to do that."