Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Goodnight, Travel Well

Started by Looshi, May 06, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looshi

"O-Oh." He said with the irritable resolution slipping from his voice. That was new information! Were all members of the Order of the Moon able to sense the presence of demonic power, or was it only her? Not his place to ask, lest she expect him of prying. He was walking on unsteady ground as it was. However, Yates was able to gain some relief to the idea that the Witch's debt wasn't, in fact, the result of more darker arts. Unless it was beyond the woman's ability to sense.

When she apologized for the suspicion, even though she had every right to be wary of him, little bit of the previous trust began to wiggle back.

"Heal me? You know magic?" He said and welcomed the aid of her arms helping him to stand.

Anonymous

"Yes. Healing and a few other things. All members of the Order know magic." There was only one order that mattered to Uxia. She flicked a glance over to the cart, "Do you think you can wait until we're a little farther away? I would rather not risk getting caught up in that."

Looshi

A few other things? If exhaustion didn't claim him, his mind and body, he might have skipped town on her by now. When he spoke of it, it was in good honesty. However, Yates doubted he would get further than a few yards before collapsing, allowing whatever lurked in the dark to feast on his unconscious form.

"Yes," He said, nodding, the fire casting slight light over his face and the woman's. He carried as much of his weight as he could, it wasn't luck as it was the lack of eating that didn't make him a large burden. "I think that was my idea first."

Anonymous

"It was." Uxia nodded, carrying him easily. She was well built, her body solid muscle under the layer of fat she had over it. Once she got them far enough away she felt out of danger, she lowered Yates down, "Your arm please. Is anywhere else injured?"