Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Foreign book? Seems legit.

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2011, 06:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Zayna rested underneath a tree close to the river. She had been heading to Selevea recently, following a rumor that would hopefully be of some use to her. It wasn't horribly important for her to rush there though. It sounded like the person from the rumor would be there for a little while so it could wait. That worked out perfectly for her because on her way to the trade city, she had managed to stumble across a rather misplaced book. Misplaced meaning a strange book in the middle of one of the pathway.

Common sense would've just told her to leave it but there was a bit of air around the book that just screamed pick me up. Her logic of course for picking it up was that she would look underneath the cover for a name or something of who the book could belong to. Surely it had to be someone from one of the cities nearby so she could always just drop it off somewhere and say she found it. Maybe the book would find its owner. That didn't turn out how she planned though.

A small break was in order since she had been traveling without stop quite a bit recently. A tree with patches of nice shade near the river just happened to call out to her. So there she was, sitting underneath a tree with a book that didn't belong to her..reading it. Yep. She had gone completely past just looking for the name. Upon inspecting the book before opening it, she found foreign lettering on it. It drew her curiosity no matter how much Venri protested. That hat's common sense seemed to kick in just a bit more than her own. "You can not even read it so why bother? Just toss the thing to the side." Venri said, his wispy voice having an edge of annoyance to it.
"I think I can read some of it...sort of..and its okay..I'm almost done anyway." Zayna said, carefully flipping through the last of the pages. "Besides, it looks interesting. I've never seen a book like this." she commented.
"More reason to not bother. The thing was cast to the side for a reason to begin with." Venri stated. He could not see the book himself, at least not much of it anyway. Being a hat was a bother sometimes.
"It was probably lost. And look, see the last two pages." Zayna stated, holding the book up so the hat could see that she was just finishing. "We shall leave once I'm done."

Venri sighed and mumbled annoyed curses under his breath. Rather than say anything about it, Zayna just smiled slightly and brought the book back down to her vision. She placed the book in her lap and carefully flipped the last of the pages after reading what was left. It was a little odd that the more she read into the book, the more she could understand what was on the page. It just had to be the context. That would explain it. "Done." she said with the small smile still on her lips, closing the book with the same cautious movements as she had when flipping the pages. "About time. We do not wish to wait here any longer." Venri stated.
"Then you should sprout legs and start walking, Venri." Zayna mumbled.
"We heard that."
"Of course..."

Anonymous

That's how it always started.

It's just a book. No harm can come from a book right? Sure, if you read incantations out loud then yes, you could end up summoning a hell spawn demon that could destroy you...but usually, it was just a book. If you were smart and you just didn't read things aloud, you'd end up safe and sound. But what happens when the book is intelligent? What happens when the book is able to reach out to your mind and influence what it does? How do you handle that? How do you work with that?

The book knew what was coming. Eventually there would be the right person that came along the path...and that would be when it strikes. The previous owner, who hadn't been all that interesting, had been forced to drop the book, despite wanting desperately to read it. Then...he was made to forget it. The book, to him, no longer existed. He didn't even know why he had been out there. But now it just lay in wait.

Like a snake, waiting to strike at an unwary passerby.

And indeed, someone did come. A most unusual and strange someone. The book had never met anything, or anyone like this before, and it was excited! Even after the person picked him up and began to flip through the pages, he began to to take hold. As if a seed had been planted in their mind, he began to understand them, and they would, in turn begin to understand him. It would be a most strange thing, to see as words became clearer, as sentences began to form and soon entire paragraphs. It wouldn't take long, this person was very good at reading, and very fast, though it helped that he gave them focus, such...powerful focus.

It was slow at first, his creation. His body would be slowly forming somewhere nearby, just behind her out of her vision and out of her senses. She wouldn't notice it at first, the strange outline of a humanoid figure as it came to be. Long graceful ears like an elf would form...the crimson bookmark would slowly vanish as hair began to sprout, the same colour and texture as the silken object. Slowly but surely the graceful looking teen would appear, now in his late teenager years. As the woman began to finish the book, his skin began to grow, an athletic build appearing and giving him form. Sharp angular chin, black eyes as deep as night but filled with life and curiousity. His skin, which one could see all of, had many strange runic tattoos upon it, all done up in dark reds and black that had an eerie shine to them.

Then the last page was done...the book would melt away into nothingness, and he would take a gasp, his naked chest filling with air. Oh it had been so long! The naked man would look over the shoulder of Venri, a smile on his face. "You talk to your hat, and it talks back. Is this normal for clothing?" It had been a long time since he'd been free. He had so many questions!

Anonymous

Zayna looked over the book once more, wondering if anyone would really claim it. She hadn't seen a name under the cover when she looked through it. It was an interesting book too..maybe she could keep it? No that really wouldn't be a good idea. She really should just hand it over in the next town. Speaking of which it was probably best to leave before Venri ended up even more upset

Just as she was about to get up and leave with the book though, said book disappeared. Her expression fell from her face when she felt the space the book once occupied. It definitely wasn't there any longer...but it was just a moment again. She was jsut reading it. "What are you waiting for?" Venri chimed. They hadn't gotten up to move yet and he wanted to leave. He was bored.
"Ah..well.." Just as she was about to explain that the book had disappeared there was a quick intake of breath behind her. Just as she was going to look behind her as well, a voice chimed up in the same location.

Zayna jumped and quickly turned around even though she was still sitting down. It was a bit of an awkward movement. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out when she saw what was behind her. It was a person..a naked person...Not to mention they had weird looking eyes..but..they were naked! Zayna felt her face grow hot rather quickly, causing not just her cheeks but her entire face to turn red rather quickly. Without really thinking about it, Zayna quickly pulled Venri down a bit so he was covering her face. "Woman what are you doing?!" Venri snapped when he was suddenly shifted. He had even gotten to really see what she was flipping out about before he was force to look at the ground.

"N-Naked person." she said quickly, her voice muffled a little by Venri's fabric. Venri let out a sigh. He knew Zayna had heard the person ask questions but she was too flustered over the fact that they had no clothes rather than anything else. "Yes she talks to us. We are not just clothing so no clothing does not talk about." Venri commented.

Anonymous

Eventually the first page would bear Zayna's name, once he managed to find out the reader's name. Of course, he would never NEED to become the book form again so it was a non talking point in the end. Of course he would feel better with a name under his cover. Maybe he'd inscribe it on his ribs, just to be funny.

He tilted his head as the woman spoke to him, her face was going red and she was pulling the hat down over her eyes.  Why would she do that anyway? There were a lot of things he didn't understand, and it had been so long since he had been in his avatar form. It had been a long time since he had legs! Oh legs and arms and eyes! Things to see with, things to grab with, things to run with! Oh he was going to love this!

"But you are clothing. She wears you. Things that are worn are clothing." That was what he remembered from being alive. "Why is she doing that? Why is she hiding under you like that? Does it..." He tried to think for a moment. She had said naked person. That was him wasn't it? Now why was that a bad thing. He had to think back a long time ago to a very previous owner, a man, who hadn't cared for the fact that he was naked. Oh! "Oh! I need to wear something don't I?" He grinned to himself as he stood up and looked down at himself. Right. It wasn't good to have this dangly stuff just...dangly. They were supposed to be hidden weren't they?

He was never sure of why anyway, it was just a body. Besides, as he remembered it his body wasn't a bad body. A previous owner had rather liked it, and there was the fact that he could change it if need be also helped. One had quite liked the fact he could have green skin, and he didn't know why either.

"So I should put on clothing." He closed his eyes and lifted a finger to the air. Slowly he began to write something in the air, his finger cutting through the fabric of reality as he did so. It left a strange black substance behind just hovering in the air as he did so. When he was done writing out these strange runes and symbols in the very fabric of the world. Slowly they lit up, turning from a deep black to a bright red and orange, as if they were consumed by fire. It took only a few moments for them to burn away completely, and when they were gone, he was dressed in a simple lavender toga. A silk belt tied around his waist to keep everything in place, and long lattice sandals all the way up his legs. It wasn't much, but it was clothing right? He couldn't remember where he'd seen these ones before, but they were nice and would do.

"Alright master, I have clothed myself...though I feel a bit sad because mine don't talk."

Anonymous

"Just because something looks like one thing does not mean it is actually that thing." Venri scoffed. He did not enjoy being called a piece of clothing. He didn't really enjoy being reduced to being an article of clothing either. It was something that was required to get what he wanted though. He really also did not feel like talking to this person anymore but it was obviously Zayna was not going to do any talking. She was far too embarrassed to do it.

So he was going to answer the guy's question but it seemed the answer dawned on him before he could. "You do. The fact that you are not is embarrassing to her, it seems." Venri said, his tone showing that he was less than pleased with the whole situation.

"Putting on clothing would be the best option if you want her to stop hiding like this." Since he had to be looking at the ground he did not get to see exactly what the other was doing. However, Zayna did. She had peeked out from underneath Venri just a little bit when the hat and the random person had started talking about putting on clothing. Surely that meant he would be getting some on. She hadn't quite expected what she saw to be the way one would get dressed.

Her expression went blank when she watched as the symbols appeared and changed color before disappearing just as the clothes appeared. That was definitely interesting. Slowly Venri was pushed back up right onto her head and redness in her face slowly faded away. The  next words spoken though threw her off once more.

"M-Master?! Me?" she asked, quickly pointing at herself. "No no..you have to be mistaking me for someone else.." Zayna quickly added on. What else was she supposed to say? She wasn't anyone's master. Not even Venri's. If anything she did what Venri wanted rather than what she herself wanted but she would never say that he was her master. That was just odd..

Anonymous

"Do you have examples on that? It is a fascinating subject. Things that look like things but aren't them...Simply amazing!" So much had changed then! There were clothes that weren't clothes! Did that mean there were trees that weren't trees, and ground that wasn't ground? He would have to know more from this...talking not-hat. It seemed a lot more talkative than the woman did at least.

Which was a pity since she had been the one to read him.

"How odd someone is embarrassed by that." The strange rune covered man commented. He was very much going to enjoy having a body again, and not being a book, and being able to learn more things. He'd put that knowledge to good use really! It was odd to think that he'd eventually write it down in himself but...then again he was a book that became a person when you read it.

"I do? But you read me. I remember it. You couldn't put me down, you just had to keep reading me. And then you finished reading me, and so I was able to become me. So now I'm your book. I am Va'lath'drylzx, most people don't like that name so call me Drylzx. What's your name? Most don't like being called Master, it makes them uncomfortable, like being naked too." He was all smiles though, Drylzx seemed rather content and comfortable.

Anonymous

"No we do not." Venri said simply. "There are not many things like that. We are one of the few things like that. When Zayna finally pushed him back up onto her head he let out a rather annoyed sigh. "Finally, woman. We are not something for you to use to cover your face. We much rather like to keep ourself up on your head since it is where we rightfully belong." he commented.

Zayna, of course, paid no heed to him at the moment. She was much too perplexed with the man in front of her.

"Book...you were...the book..?" she questioned, looking down at her empty hands where the book had previously been. That..would explain why it had disappeared but at the same time how was that even possible? Was something like this a normal occurrence? Just how many books had she read that were actually people? Was that really even possible?! "..Dryl..zx?" Zayna repeated, struggling to say it. She repeated it over a couple times in her head to try and get it right but at the same time was over run by more questions and statements from him. Her head was spinning a little because of it all. This really was a lot to take in at the moment. "..I'm..Zayna.." she mumbled, hesitating a little.

Her book? Just because she had read him? How was she supposed to feel about that? She wasn't sure..Surely he couldn't belong to her just because of that. Even if it was true she already had Venri and he definitely would not approve of this. He liked being the only one around her even though sometimes she didn't mind the company of one other person. It was just larger groups that she could handle. Besides that though, Drylzx was smiling the entire time while she had a completely baffled expression.

"But...let me get this straight. You..are..my book..person..book..because I read you? And...how are you a book..yet..a person too? I just..don't understand this whole thing..why me,exactly, besides reading you..?"

Anonymous

"Are you sure? Have you met all the clothing then?" He asked, a little incredulous as he watched the hat. Drylzx wasn't unintelligent, he just had a very hard time believing that something that was a hat, had been able to find all the other clothing. He was pretty sure that the hat couldn't go anywhere, so for it to have met everything it would have to travelled...well a lot. He'd do the calculations later if he felt like it, or his master wanted him to.

"I still am a book." He explained to her as he gestured to the slightly exposed chest, showing the different tattoos over his body. "But it's not fun to be a book. I like being a person. So I'm now a person, with a little help from you." She had to read the incantation that was his entire bookness to make him into a real creature of awesome power. "Zayna. That is a nice name. If my name is hard for you to pronounce then you can call me anything you want. Since you are my master I will do as you want." One master had called him book, and another had called him Skyt. That had been a nice name actually. But that master was gone, he had a new one.

"Yep, and you are my master!" Drylzx took a seat beside her, looking over to her with that placid smile still on his face. "I didn't like the man who had picked me up before. His mind was so concentrated and closed...but you! It's very free looking and very open, so I think you'll be fun." Someone who was adventurous and fun would be the person who would allow him to learn and figure out the world so...this was actually going to work out very well!

"What's your name, hat? And what are you really if you aren't a hat?" That was a question that he wanted to know. It was knowledge, and he'd need to know the knowledge.

Anonymous

"We have seen plenty of clothing to know that they are not like us." Venri stated. This conversation was really going no where. What kinds of questions were these? He really really didn't want to continue the conversation. Yet he always found himself answering the stupid questions. It was just a way of displaying how smart he was and there were not enough times for that and it was something he liked to do.

Zayna glanced down at his tattoos when he gestured towards them. However, she quickly looked back up at his face when she already felt her cheeks starting to grow hot again. "How are you still a book..if you're a person?" she questioned. This was very confusing. He was a book..yet a person..and not a book..okay she wasn't going to think about it that much. "Ah no no..its okay. I'll call you by your name." she said quickly, waving her hands a little. "No..you can do what you want. Its okay." She wasn't the type of person to be all for being someone's "master". It just seemed like an odd title to begin with and since  most of the time she took orders from a hat most of the time, she was obviously in no position for that title. But she wouldn't let Venri take that title either. He did not need to boss anyone else around.

When Drylzx sat down she found that it seemed there was no way out of this situation. Then again the more she thought about it..the more she didn't mind really. One more person to travel with wasn't that bad and it would be a little more company. And he didn't seem like he'd be in the way or anything. Venri would not approve of that though, she already knew it. Though he did seem to take a liking to showing Drylzx what he knew. Maybe he wouldn't be too mad about it...

"You may call us Venri." Venri said. "We are a devil in the guise of a hat." Zayna's expression went blank when she heard Venri. She hadn't really expected him to say that. She was so used to trying to keep him quiet about that fact since most people did not appreciate the fact. "Venri.." Zayna mumbled, frowning a bit.
"There is no harm in us telling him." Venri argued. If he had his own body she could only imagine Venri turning up his nose and crossing his arms as he spoke. That was just the kind of tone he had right now.

Anonymous

"There is understanding then." The hat sounded sure of himself, and really Drylzx had no reason to question him at that point. Why would someone lie about something like this right? He would just smile and accept that the not-hat was either an expert in the field, or had some very good understanding of the world. It really worked enough for him really!

Drylzx just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Fluids can be both liquids and gasses, and so I can be both a book and a person. But more complicated. I can exist in different states...Oh! Like water! Water can be a liquid, a solid, and it can be in the sky as clouds. That's me. Water." Yes that really worked for him. It was hopefully easier for her to understand, but he had a good idea that she wasn't going to be considering the same thing.

"I need orders though. Usually. Well. I need someone to read me, and when read, I feel like I owe people, so I am compelled to help. They are usually nice, but sometimes they want me to hurt other people." He was conflicted about that, because he had to do it, but...he also didn't want to do it. Sometimes people got hurt...but the people who owned him did not understand the power...not that he really understood all of it himself.

Hopefully this girl, if she wanted to use that power, would know it better.

"Devil. Demon. A higher being of the Underworld, feared by the Light and Revered by the Dark. Devils are ascended from Demons as stronger Demons. Weaknesses include Holy Objects blessed by those with divine power, light based magical attacks, and even scripture." Drylzx suddenly spoke as if he was reading off from a book. Even more curious then...

Anonymous

"Good." Venri stated. That meant that the silly conversation was over with. No need to talk about any more types of clothing. That was just a waste of his time. Though..just sitting here was as well and it was then that he was reminded that he had been bored and was bored again.

"Water..?" Zayna questioned. She couldn't quite grasp her mind around how that related to him. He was no water..he was a person..and a book. Then again it particularly made sense. "I think I understand.." Only somewhat though. It was enough to figure that yes Drylzx was two different people..things..person and book. That would work. Of course she didn't understand why that happened entirely but she wasn't going to question that too much. She figured it would be a horribly long and confusing explanation.

Her expression went blank when he explained that he needed orders and what some things he had to do. She quickly shook her head. "You don't have to hurt people." she said quickly. usually if she avoided larger crowds or people that she knew and didn't like her, she wouldn't get into any fights. She didn't like them anyway since there wasn't much she could do in the ways of defending herself. The little bit she could do was just sometimes not that reliable. "At least...I'd like to avoid that if its possible.."

Venri and Zayna both could only stare as Drylzx seemed to recite a page from a book or something. "That is the gist of it." Venri said simply after a moment. What else could he say to that though? "Did you read that somewhere..?" Zayna asked, tilting her head a little. If it hadn't sounded like something right out of a book she wouldn't have asked since usually people would paraphrase things they had read before.

Anonymous

"That's good because it can be very difficult to explain my being." He barely understood it himself really. All he knew is that he was both a person and a book. There were times when he was just a book, but never when he was just a person. Odd how that worked but...he wasn't something that could exactly question it, now was he?

"I do if I'm told I do. But...it's more my master hurting people. I'm just an instrument for you to use, so anything I do is what you're really doing." It wasn't fully on him in the end, which is probably a good way to rationalize it if one thought about it. He looked over to her as she spoke and nodded. "It is as you want Zayna. I shall avoid hurting people then! Oh this is a new order indeed. I like it." He said with a firm, happy nod of his head. He would defacto go for his shielding spells, and the non-lethal spells that avoided injury and harm. He liked that. He didn't often get to use those after all.

Drylzx scratched his head as he thought about it. "I...sort of? It's...knowledge. I have that knowledge and wanted to remember it, so I spoke it." That's what he did when he needed to remember something. He just...spoke the knowledge to refresh himself of it. Some people found it odd, others sort of found it intriguing. It wasn't how he ALWAYS remembered something, but when it was something that had been...inscribed into him...well he had no real choice. A strange memory for a strange bookman.

"So where are we going to go Zayna? I was in that road for a few hours and now I'd like to go places. Where are we going to go?"

Anonymous

"Ah well..that's understandable and makes sense." Zayna mumbled, thinking about how telling him what to do is just basically her doing it herself. That would be how it would work if she could tell Venri what to do as well...sort of anyway. She smiled slightly when he said he wouldn't hurt anything. "That's good." There was never really any need to hurt people. Even if they tried to hurt her, it was always best to try and get out of the situation without anyone getting hurt. Venri would not go for that option however and would always hound her later for it. "Ah..so..don't listen to Venri.." she mumbled however she knew the hat was glaring.

Zayna tilted her head to the side a little as she listened to Drylzx speak. He really did have many interesting things about him that she didn't quite understand. "That's pretty neat. And helpful." she said, smiling a little.

When he question about where they were going she thought for a moment. "Hm..well..do you get hungry or are you hungry now? We can go some place to get you something to eat real quick. But uhm..besides that I was just on my way to Selevea."

Anonymous

Drylzx was almost sure that he was going to enjoy having a new master. She was different than most others, and for a women who wore a not-clothing devil on her head he had to admit it was refreshingly odd. Lots of his masters had a desire for power and a wanton lust for control or dominance...but not her. Venri on the other hand...well he couldn't be sure about that strange creature, but he wasn't his master so there was no real reason to worry about it! He'd only take orders from Zayna, and only if she was the one actually making them. Though he supposed if they talked in private he wouldn't really know what Venri convinced her of so...

There were some things to iron out eventually.

He smiled back at Zayna as she praised him. "Thank you, I'm glad you'll find it useful." It was always good to know that he had pleased his master after all.

"Ohm. No. I don't need to eat or drink. That would be bad, drinking at least...and I don't need to eat. I am not...able to do that.  So if you need to eat then we can find some place for you to eat! That would be fine with me. I am in as much hurry as you are after all." She was the master, so if she had to go somewhere really fast, then he did too. If she didn't, then he didn't. It would be a simple relationship.

Anonymous

"So..eating or drinking affects your book state too? Thats interesting. Does it work the same way when you're a book too?" Zayna questioned. She really was intrigued and this was probably a conversation for when they were walking or another time of course. The longer they sat the more impatient Venri would get. She could already pretty much feel it radiating off him.

"Well I'm not hungry really and Venri can't eat so we can be heading off then. Ah but don't leave everything up to me. If you need to stop or something to rest just let me know, okay? I don't mind taking breaks to rest." she said, adding the last part on quickly. She really didn't know what his limits were and only he would and she didn't want him to do things to please her all the time. He needed to think about himself too.

Anonymous

"Well, I don't eat or drink when I'm a book. If I do, it gets my pages all messy and I don't care for that." He'd regenerate eventually. He could be destroyed, but as long as some part of him remained he could slowly reconstitute himself into a full book again. It just...used a lot of power and his memories would all be wiped out. He liked his memories, and he didn't like being reduced to a single piece of parchment for that matter.

"Oh that's okay. Books don't need rests. And even though I'm not...really a book right now, I don't need them either. I think. I do sleep sometimes...but that's just because I like the experience. So you can rest when you want to take breaks Zayna. Unless you want me to tell you to take breaks, because I could do that." It wouldn't be hard. Every few hours, take a break. It seemed logical. He remembered enough about people that he could definitely ensure that she took breaks and got food.

But only if she wanted him to do that.

Anonymous

"Right. That would make sense." Zayna mumbled, a nervous smile crossing her lips. Drink water and that would be wet pages. Again not that she understood exactly how that worked but it did and that was all that mattered at the moment. No need to question it. "You might just need to remind me if I ask again. I'll probably forget." Which was the truth. She really had a lot of things to think about at the moment. A lot of stuff to sort out. Like...how she was going to find that demon summoner in Selevea. Then of course how to ask them for help, etc etc...

"Hm..no that's okay really. I'm pretty good at knowing when I need to take a break." she said, with a small smile. "..Well..Usually..but really it's okay. I'll stop if I get too tired. I was just more worried about you..but..ah well its good that you don't need to rest I suppose?" Was it good..? Really? She didn't really know.

Anonymous

"I really don't think it's fair personally. I don't look like a book now, what I do in this form shouldn't affect me. Oh Zayna! You should see if there is a way to make that change." She was his mistress after all. He'd never thought of that actually, or at least he might have before but it had been a long time! Most of them didn't really want to talk to him all that much...well some masters did, but not all of them were as...informal as Zayna. This was nice. He wondered why she was so nice. Hm. He'd have to find out later.

"Well I'll make sure that we take breaks then. I'll just randomly say we need to take breaks within now and two hours, and then two hours after that. I'll think of something though Zayna." He promised her with a kind smile as he stood up and offered his hand to her. "Well, since you were on your way somewhere before you picked me up and persuaded to read me, would you like to continue onward? I really want to see the world again!"

Anonymous

"It isn't really." Zayna stared at him blankly when he said she should find a way to make it so he could do things when he wasn't a book. How was she supposed to do that exactly? "Hm..well..I'm not sure where to start for that..but..well we can try to figure that out together? Two people looking is better than one after all." There would really be no way she could manage to figure that out on her own and she doubted Venri would be of any help. He was quiet now but she knew he was upset about the addition to their..."party".

A small laugh escaped her lips. Even though she had said she'd know when to take a break he still offered to tell her when to take one anyway. "Alright. Then I'll hold you to that." She stared at the hand that was offered to her before taking it and pulled herself to her feet. After wiping the grass and light dirt from her pants she gave him a smile. "Continuing on would be a good idea. And if you see some place you'd like to stop and visit then say something and we can go. I'm not in a horrible rush so detours aren't that bad."

Anonymous

"You're the master. Which means you make the decisions. I'd like to think that if you simply demand it to be, then it will be. That's what I do best. When you want something, I can make it be usually!" She just had to ask for the most part. That's what he loved really. Just being able to make it be, when he needed it to be. It being...whatever was asked of him. He really did wonder though about himself for that. He must be some sort of tool, some instruction manual and tool for people...because he was a book that could help people and could be filled with other books.

But there was no use in thinking about that now.

"Good, because then I can't break that promise. You have oath-bounded me, and I shall obey." He didn't sound broken up about that though. He sounded...kind of excited actually...as if this was a good thing. For him it was though! He really liked to be bound to have to do something. Especially when the consequences were just...someone got to take a break. "Oh, all right, if I find something of interest I will point it out then. What about you not-hat Venri? Will there be anything that you might want us to keep a look out for?" They had to consider their friend after all, he was part of this too, and since he did not appear to have any ability to move on his own, nor to see, if he asked them to look for something then they would.