Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2011, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Meat? A lovely suggestion. Meat es wonderful..!" she sounded like she enjoyed the thought. Meat also went well with alcohol! "Yu liek tu drink,child?" she asked. To her, there was not age limit on drinking. "Wull ef yu don know, I guess we'll find sometheng together...!" her mood was cheerful.

"Hm...??" she blinked, blushing at the thought. She couldn't blame Wren, but it was stereotypical. "U-um...there are some nice meaty fish I assume...But I em not necessarily limited to fish..." she smiled bachfully now. "Howevur there are some rare creatures that are encredibly tasty en the sea...! "She mmmed at the thought of some of their delectable tastes. "But they are none you ken find et a local market...! Es sometheng yu hev to catch yourself...! "She beamed her smile at Weren. Sensing her awkwardness and calming herself a little.

"Mebby I could show yu some of the rarities...though I du not kno how well yu'd fair en the watur." She cuckled. She liked to be close, unlike Wren, and pondered the awkwardness."...Yu...seem a little protective...I apologize ef...sey...i overstep my boundaries..." she said in advance, suggesting the may be inclined to do so.

Anonymous

It was still really hard to follow when the woman talked. It was like she had a mouthful of marbles and she never seemed to want to stop for air. Just when Wren thought she had the chance to say something, Scrylett kept on talking.

"Wut? Um, yeah, we can find somethin'. I don't swim none, if that's what yer askin'. Ain't much need for it. Wut boundaries you talkin' 'bout?"

Anonymous

"But swimming es good for yu...!" A tendril slipped out to poke Wren in the side playfully. "I will hev to teach yu then." She suggested with a soft nod. "Yu would liek thet, yus?"

"Um...boundaries...um...wull..." she seemed bashfull about it again. "When I get close tu yu...yu seem...wary..." she tried to explain. "Are yu uncomfortable weth closeness?" she tried to ask, finding it a bit awkward.

Soon they were deeper into the shops and the aroma of food became apparent. Scrylett mmed at the scent and was drawn toward the more heavy smells of dense food. "Somethen smells wonderful..." she pointed out, changing direction and gesturing for Wren to follow.

It was a lovely little outlet. Nothing like a resturaunt, but something tht served to those who came up. There was seating outside with a few umbrellas. It looked really nice and caught her attention with its simple yet pretty design. "Oooh, how bout thes pless? Et looks so very cozy?" she nearly squeed, trying to keep herself calm and cool, blushing for her unusual excitement.

Anonymous

Wren's eyebrows lifted when she saw the umbrellas, never having seen a set up like that before. But it smelled amazing, so it was worth a shot, "Uh, sure. Fine by me. And, uh, ta what ya said earlier, I donno, I just ain't used ta people huggin' all over me."

She gave a shrug, not wanting to seem bothered by it. It truth, it made her a little jittery, but she wasn't going to look weak in front of the crowd around them. She went up to the stall and glanced around before pointing to one of the meat pies, "I'll have two. And some o' that ale ya got."