Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Well what do we have here?

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2011, 07:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Uxia shook herself again, ignoring the feelings Cadmus kept sparking. They were unneeded and unwanted. She quickly started to dry off with the small towel she had in her bag, though her hair was going to be wet all day. Unfortunate, but until they got to a fire, there wasn't much she could do about it.

she really should cut it, but she could never quite bring herself too.

"Depends on what you mean. He didn't feel you washing my hair, but he felt what I was feeling while we bathed. Which was mostly, 'Holy Kia's toes, this is really cold.'"

Rhindeer

"Oh. You mean emotions, not physical sensations?" Cadmus asked, reaching up to wring out his shaggy hair as best as he could. He had no towel handy, having not expected to go in for a dip, but he was alright with drip-drying in the sun.

Besides, it gave him an excuse not to just get dressed and go off on his marry way. Truthfully, he was finding this woman to be intriguing, and not just because she was cursed. She was strong, competent, and not at all prudish like other humans. She was more like a female from the clans he hailed from--and perhaps that was why she grabbed and held his attention like this. Humans had such strange viewed regarding sex and gender and the proper roles one must occupy, but this one, as far as he could tell, had rejected those.

And that was something he could appreciate.

He could also appreciate her body, the child-bearing hips, the hard muscle, those strong legs connecting to rounded--

He gave himself a shake and snapped his eyes back up to her face. "That's probably a good thing, at least."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I think. I mean, honestly, it's a bit strange. But, hopefully it will be broken soon." Uxia took a seat on one of the large rocks by the water, savoring the heat of it, "I wish I had a towel. Is there anything I can do to repay you for your help? I feel like I've imposed on you quite a bit."

Rhindeer

"Help?" Cadmus blinked at Uxia, expression blank and puzzled, and then laughed when it clicked. "Oh, no, it's fine. I didn't really help so much as we were both after the same creature. I'd say that was a mutually beneficial encounter, wouldn't you? You helped me as much as I helped you."

Owing him for "helping" there was about as strange an idea as it would be for a hunting party of gryphons to feel they owed each other for bringing down a kill together.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Well, you helped me banish a demon and then wash my hair." She gave a small shrug, "But if you don't want repayment, I wont force it."

She shivered, still freezing after her dunk in the icy river and she pulled her knees against her chest, rubbing her hands along her arms.