Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Happenings [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 04, 2016, 08:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"You saw me in it once. It was when we met," Vel said, and he snuck in to steal a kiss when she leaned in to get at some buckles near his collar. His chest plate came off, and as soon as it seperated from him, it took on its original wooden appearance. With a quick motion of his fingers, it floated gently to the ground.

"This is what my outer layer looks like when I'm all human.

He started to help her, and between the two of them, he was out of it all fairly quickly. He shrugged off his robe, leaving him in just his underclothes as he took her hands and sat down on the edge of the bed. He regarded her with an inspired twinkle in his eye, and smiled. He met her gaze with his own, and spoke.

"Be with me tonight, Twilight."

DragonSong

Twilight took the opportunity to smooth her hands over his shoulders and down his arms once he was out of the armor. She twined her fingers with Vel's, letting him pull her toward him slightly as he sat on the bed.

Her stomach flipped nervously, and she smiled.

"Yes."

She took a breath, feeling a shiver of excited, nervous energy run down her spine.

DaGlobster

Vel's eyes drank her in, the body he'd always found to be irresistible, and he passed his hands down her side, letting them come to rest on her hips. He kissed her, eyes naturally closing as he held her just that much tighter.

He didn't want to admit that just one night without her had nearly drove him mad, but now she was back. She was safe with him and finally, he could be with her again. He raised a hand to her cheek, deepening their kiss before he parted from her.

"Do you want to be on top tonight?" He asked, cheeks reddening as he spoke.

DragonSong

Twilight paused, then smiled softly and leaned in to kiss him again. Rather than answer verbally, she climbed carefully onto the bed, letting her knees come to rest on either side of his hips.

She trailed her lips down along the line of his jaw to his neck, pushing lightly on his shoulders before she came back up to press another kiss to his mouth.

DaGlobster

As soon as she climbed onto his lap, she was in his arms. Vel held her, hands joined against the small of her back.

He parted their lips, and smiled just a bit wider, face reddening. He slid a hand up her side, thumb grazing the flesh of her breast as he stroked her.

"So, how do you feel about doing some magic tomorrow?" He asked bluntly, even as he leaned in to kiss at her neck.

When she pushed at his shoulders, Vel obliged and laid back, hands slipping down to her hips. His eyes traveled up her form and he met her eyes with a smile.

"I honestly just want to see that sword again."

DragonSong

Twilight giggled almost despite herself and leaned in to kiss him again, letting her hands trace lightly over the planes of his chest and stomach.

"I think I could manage that," she mused aloud before peppering a series of kisses down the center of his chest. "I'm curious about it too, honestly."

Even as she spoke, she marveled at the ease with which she could fall into him. Though now she had full access to Midnight and Starbright's memories, they still weren't hers, exactly. She knew every touch they'd shared with Vel, but was still relearning them, reclaiming them for herself.

DaGlobster

Vel smirked, eyes falling shut as he opted to just feel her. As she kissed his chest, he nuzzled the top of her head. A hand slipped downwards to grip her ass.

"I love you, Twilight..."

DragonSong

Her cheeks darkened and she dropped her eyes slightly, smiling. "I love you, too," she murmured after a moment.

She trailed her kisses up to his collar, then his lips again, humming softly in the back of her throat.

DaGlobster

Vel smiled at the humming, stroking the back of her head as his other arm went around her waist to hold her to him. It all melted away as they kissed until it was just him and her, with the starlight shining in from above.

Feeling bold, his hand gently glided from the back of her neck, stroked across her collar, and slid down low to test her heat.

DragonSong

Twilight's breath caught and she tucked her face into the sip of his collar for a moment, drawing in a careful breath. "Vel..."

Slowly, she lifted her head, claiming his lips again in a gentle yet passionate kiss that ebbed and flowed with the swell of passion that gripped her, her hands grasping for his hips and digging her nails lightly into his back as she pressed herself against him.

DaGlobster

Vel's hand moved out of the way when she pressed down, allowing their sexes to finally rub together. When he broke away from their kiss, he was flushed, with an almost dazed look in his eyes.

"Gods, Twilight... I want you."

DragonSong

A soft gasp left her lips and she shivered delightfully, nuzzling into his neck. "I want you too," she whispered with a soft kiss. "I want...I want new memories with you."

She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and sliding her knees up slightly so her body was pressed flush to his, a shuddering breath escaping as she did.

DaGlobster

Vel nodded at her words, putting their foreheads together when she pressed in close. The head of his member, which remained that special size from a few nights ago, pressed against her entrance delicously, and Vel kissed her.

He was hungry for her.

His teeth gently caught her lower lip and he sank into her, bit by bit until he was in her warmth to the very base.

"Twilight..."

DragonSong

"Oh..." She broke away from the kiss and dropped her forehead onto his shoulder with a delicate shudder. "Vel," she whispered, kissing and nipping gently at his collar. "Gods."

Twilight turned her face into the curve of his neck and gave a slow, gentle roll with her hips. "I missed you..."

DaGlobster

Vel held her, letting her set the pace as she started to roll her hips. When she spoke, he nodded weakly, and he started moving with her, hands going to her hips to squeeze needily, to encourage her to go a bit faster.

"I missed you too, Light. So much," Vel started, and he kissed her neck.

"Just one night without you felt like an eternity."

DragonSong

A gasp caught in her throat and she shifted against him, falling into a gentle, steady rhythm. "I-- I was scared," she mumbled after a moment. "I thought...when I woke up in-- in that place, I..."

She closed her eyes, dipping to kiss his cheek, his jaw, his neck, trying to chase away her own thoughts. "I was afraid I'd never see you again," she admitted, feeling tears prick behind her eyes.

Her arms slipped around his neck, holding him close as she rocked her hips again, harder this time, a small groan hitching up in her chest. "Gods, I missed you so much. I love you."

DaGlobster

"I-ah, I..."

He cut off when she rode into him a little harder. His hands ran up her sides and he joined them behind her back to hold her like she held him.

"I don't want you to think about that anymore. You're here now, with me," he said, and his lips moved past hers and he gave her a needy little nibble below the ear.

"And I want you to fuck me, Twilight."

DragonSong

Twilight groaned low in her throat and let her head tip back and to the side to encourage his attentions.

"Vel, I--" her voice trailed off in a gasping moan as she ground her hips forward against his, a tinge of desperation entering her movements. Deciding words were just too much effort, she tilted her head to seal her lips against his neck, sucking and nipping lightly. Her arms twined tight around his shoulders, clutching his body against hers fiercely.

DaGlobster

It was almost too much. Vel panted against her shoulder as she lifted and fell, drunk on the feeling of her lips against his neck and the pleasure of her desperate motions, addicted to the total surrender of this mindless pleasure.

When the desire to move became too strong, he pulled her down to grind them together before turning over, leaving her on her back. He spread her as wide as she could go and started pounding away, feeling his climax start to build up.

DragonSong

As he turned her beneath him, Twilight whimpered and turned her head to bite down on his shoulder. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pressing them chest to chest as their hips writhed against each other.

With a slightly understated gasp and shudder and climbed that peak and fell, shuddering beneath her lover-- her husband-- as he moved atop her.