Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Happenings [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 04, 2016, 08:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Mm, I love you more," Vel said, lifting his head up to grin sheepishly at her. After a few moments, he straightened up, feeling up on her legs as they rested on him.

"Bath?"

DragonSong

Twilight chuckled and nodded, pushing herself up on her elbows. "Yes, I should think so," she laughed quietly.

DaGlobster

"Alright then," he said, and he lifted up on his knees a bit to finally leave her. The sight made him blush, but he watched it nonetheless.

Yeah, he was just going to "forget" to change his dick back. As long as Twilight was concerned, it'd always been that way.

Quick to stand from the bed, he offered her his hands.

"Let's go."

DragonSong

She grasped his hands and let him pull her from the bed, arching her spine in a long, luxurious stretch once her feet were on the floor. Wrinkling her nose at the rather sticky feeling between her legs, she chuckled, "Bath would be very good right about now. Then I need to sleep. I'm utterly exhausted, love."

DaGlobster

"Sorry to keep you up," he said, giving her a knowing smile as he took her by the hand and led her onto the elevator. Once they were down on the bath chamber floor her was quick to lead her through the door.

"Go on ahead and settle in. I'll get the soaps."

DragonSong

Once they were in the bath chamber, she quickly scurried to the edge and lowered herself gracefully, but speedily, into the blessedly hot water. A soft sigh slipped from her and she leaned her head back against the edge of the basin, just closing her eyes for a moment.

Not even a day ago she'd been in fear for her life. Now... Her eyes flickered up to Vel, and a smile curved her lips.

She was home. Safe and happy and whole.

DaGlobster

Soon enough, Vel returned with the wooden buckets with soapy water and sponges. Vel spared no time in getting onto the warm water, fully submerging and going back to his fully machine appearance.

His sponge was different from hers, rougher and more flexible to better clean his machine parts and it made a light scratching noise against his metallic bits. He looked back to her.

"I don't remember ever teaching you how to conjure weapons. That's what kinks me about it," he said finally.

"But part of you always did have such an affinity to weapons. That can't just be a coincidence..."

DragonSong

Twilight sat up a little straighter as she began washing herself, brow furrowed and lips pursed in thought. "It...I don't think I learned it, exactly," she murmured after a few moments. "It felt like-- like-- I don't know."

She sighed, ducked beneath the water to scrub at her hair, then surfaced again. "It felt like something I could always do, or should have been able to do, just...suddenly was there." She went quiet for a few moments, combing her fingers through her hair. Then, slowly, she ventured, "Maybe...H-he said something about...a Paladin. Does that mean anything to you?"

DaGlobster

Vel seemed to mull it over, using his sponge to rinse the suds off of his "face". He sat next to her, putting one of his four arms on her legs as he used another to scrub his neck, squeezing the sponge to let the soap seep down into his internals so he could flush it out later.

"Paladin is a general term. A holy warrior dedicated to a faith, but... well, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you never struck me as a woman of faith, love," he said, giving her a smirk through the crystal.

He looked back across the bathbasin, still as his gears literally turned.

"I can't help but think that there's something familiar about it, though..."

DragonSong

Twilight nodded slowly, her own eyes rather unfocused as she turned thoughts over in her mind. "I can't... It's all sort of foggy. When he was...controlling me like that--" She paused, a shudder running through her body at the memory, but continued, "He was talking with some of the others. His-- his sons, I think."

She bit her lower lip. Her hands ad still on her head, suds dripping aimlessly down her hair and into the bath. "What I can remember-- the way he said it, it was almost like a title. But I don't understand what it's supposed to mean!"

DaGlobster

"Forget about that for now," Vel said, noticing the rising stress in her voice, and he leaned in to kiss the side of her head, moving close so that their sides touched. His other hand on that side soothed at her shoulder.

"That's a question and a discovery for tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to rest," he said, resting his head against hers. He would be lying if he said slinging all of those spells today hadn't left him a little drained.

DragonSong

"Mmm." Twilight let her head rest against his shoulder, tucking herself into the curve of his side. She sighed quietly and nuzzled at the dip of his neck and shoulder. "I might just fall asleep here," she teased lightly, chuckling.

DaGlobster

"Trust me, the bed's comfier," he said. Taken by an emotion, he re-materialized his facial illusion so he could leave a short kiss on her head. Then, he moved downwards, meeting lips with her as his hands skimmed across her body.

Then, blushing quite brightly (literally,) he parted from her and stood to fetch the towels.

DragonSong

"Oh, yes-- mm..." She leaned into the kiss instantly, curving her arms over his shoulders to hold him against her. When he stood from the bath, she blinked almost in confusion, then flushed a bit and boosted herself out as well. She took the towel gratefully and wrapped the plush fabric around her body, shivering as cool air brushed over her damp form.

Smiling with a soft glint to her eyes, she encouraged, "C'mon, let's get to bed. I'll freeze if we stay down here."

DaGlobster

With an almost giddy smile, Vel was quick to dry himself off. With a thought, he made the tower a little warmer for her, and then took her hand to take her back to the elevator and to their bedroom.

As the elevator rose, he resumed their abruptly broken kiss from before, giving her nothing more than a sly look and a smile before he leaned back in to press his lips to hers.

DragonSong

Twilight giggled quietly into the kiss, nuzzling her nose against his when they broke apart. "Don't you start something," she warned, mock stern. "We both need rest, Vel."

DaGlobster

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Vel said, smiling at her in kind. The elevator stopped and he parted from her to go to the bed, making sure he was all dry before he jumped under the covers.

DragonSong

"Suuuuure you don't." Twilight crinkled her nose at him, then laughed lightly and chased after him to the bed, jumping in agilely and burrowing under the covers.

Grinning, she nuzzled into Vel's chest and jabbed her chilly toes against his legs. "G'night."

DaGlobster

Thankfully, wood and metal didn't absorb cold as sharply as Vel did, but she would still find him at least a little warm from the contained steam that pumped through him to turn his gears. He encased her in all four of his arms and pulled her leg over his as he held her in kind.

The tower dimmed and Vel's illusions all faded again as he fell dormant.

DragonSong

Twilight fell asleep with a smile on her face, her head tucked up under her husband's chin, all wrapped in his arms with their legs twined together.

Despite the chaos of the last few days, she couldn't have been happier.