Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ready, go!

Started by Rhindeer, January 10, 2005, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[MOVED THREAD! Damaged16 (Heavenzgift16) as Dawn, Small Wonder as Cadmus, Jester as Bullathra]

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/4/04 2:20 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All   Ready, go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dawn had spent the whole morning trying on different pairs of boots, and with those boots, what types of sheathes fit best and most comfortably in them. She had picked out swords, she'd picked out daggers and basically any other weapons she might need.

The clothing she wore was loose fitting and easy to move about in. She had a light, silver crossbow handing from her belt, on the opposite side that her sword was sheathed. In each boot were daggers, one longer than the other and both very sharp. She had just recently gotten all of her weaponry sharpened and fitted for her.

When she was done, she wandered the top floor of the main building for her Uncle Cadmus. She thought that maybe she could sparr with him and test out her new weapons--plus, she'd gotten him some new weapons as well...

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/12/04 3:11 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   *starts singing "Ready Steady Go" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Cadmus sensed Dawn before he ever saw her, picking up her scent easily with senses greater than any a human possessed. He was, after all, a Gryphon, even if he now spent the majority of his time in a human body. He didn't really mind as much anymore, either; with time, he had grown more comfortable with both it and with being around other humans. Besides, he was in a human kingdom. Walking around in his true form here would do nothing but frighten the uninformed. Very few here knew what he truly was...and, quite frankly, he liked to keep in that way.

No use in scaring people or, worse, giving any hunters any ideas. He'd been in the human markets, and there were plenty of hawkers there selling the furs and parts of various beasts.

Not that that worried him to begin with. He had no problem holding his own. But he just didn't wish to start anything.

"Hey, Dawn," he called, even before he rounded the corner that brought her into sight. Of course...though he had known she was coming, his sense of smell certainly couldn't predict what condition she would be in, and as he looked her over, noting all the weapons upon her... "Ah, I get it..." he said with a wry grin. "Let me guess...sparring?"

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/12/04 3:23 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   *snugs her puppy Caddy* Who's a pretty boy!?
 Dawn was a bit startled as she heard her name, but saw no one, but she was quick to realize who had called her name. There were very few who could sense her before seeing her... most who could were in her family--she had quite the unique family! Even if it didn't count her parents anymore... But Cadmus had helped fill that gap, serving as the closest thing Dawn can remember to being a father figure. She'd been too young to know what her real father had been like, though it didn't stop her from wondering.

She gave a sly smile. Not that it was very difficult to understand what her intentions were, but the way Cadmus concluded it was amusing.

"Everyone's getting anxious waiting for that stupid army," she said. It was obvious she was young--nearly eighteen with quite a few years of her life lost to magic--by the way she spoke, or of course that could just be the fact that she was with her uncle and formalities we unneeded with him.

"And, I got a few things made for ya!" She added with a smile. "So that means you'll have to test them out, so we can spar a bit." She said with a wink, basically saying he had to help her train. Not only would it be for testing his own new weapons--which she'd show him once they got to the training room she had had them sent to--but it was the right thing for an uncle to do!

"Well, I mean if you're too old to train a bit, I'll understand..." She said with a quirky smile. A, teasing Cadmus was fun! He hardly looked old at all! But that couldn't stop Dawn from teasing him! He'd do it to her, anyways!

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/13/04 3:37 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Caddy: Woof!
 Cadmus grinned in amusement at her comment on his age. Indeed, he was hardly old. Hell, he only looked a few years older than Dawn, if that! "Nah...I'm not old enough to be unable to spar just yet! But...do go easy on me. These old bones aren't what they used to be, pupâ€"er, young'un..." He chuckled at his own slip-up; Gryphon young, or Gryphlets, were often affectionately called pups by their relations...and Cadmus certainly felt like he was related to Dawn.

He couldn't quite describe the feeling, but...well...the closest he could come to describing it was...he felt almost like her father. Not that he knew what that felt like. He'd never had a father figure, after all...he wouldn't know what that would feel like.

Right?

"So, what new stuff ya got?" he asked. By nature, from his years of perpetual bondage, he usually spoke in a formal tongue; it came naturally to him, for that had been the way he had been taught to speak. Yet, around Dawn, more and more, he had started to slip out of it, and he hardly noticed.

Dawn was wearing off on him...and he didn't mind a bit.  

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/14/04 1:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   THERE'S MY BOY!
 Dawn giggled at Cadmus' slip-up. She usually caught the terms that were used with Gryphons. She understood most of them, anyways. It was like Cadmus' personal dialect, to incorporate some of the language he'd used in The Realm, and some that people used here.

Dawn lead him to a training room down the hall and, spread out on a table was a new black belt, with a black and silver sheath. Inside the sheath was a silver sword, curved slightly for easier maneuvering. The metal was very light, but still very strong. Mages had worked magic into the actual medal before it had hardened. Engraved very finely on the sword was a gryphon rising up from flames. Of course, there was no colour, just the outlines, but it was still very beautiful. The sword's handle matched the sheath fairly well. It had a better handle to grip which, hopefully, matched with Cadmus' hand.

Beside the sword as a shield, much like the sword (with a gryphon rising from flames), but it also held the symbol of the Serendipity Kingdom. And finally, there was a small dagger in a soft leather sheath, one that could be attached to his ankle or arm to be hidden, which was why the sheath was soft. It was rather plain, but had a unique curve in the blade.

"I thought you could use some new weaponry," Dawn commented. Plus, it was something nice for her to do for her uncle--even if such pretty things were going to be used to hurt people, if the siege ever did come--or any attack, really.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/16/04 8:41 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Caddy: *happily brings his leash to Ivv* *puppy eyes*
 Cadmus was by no means an expert when it came to weaponry; after all, for the majority of his life, his weapon had been his body: his claws, his beak, his strength, his magic. That was all he had needed...but, here, of course, he had had to learn to use other types of weapons. A human body was pretty useless by itself, no offence, of course, to his companions and loved ones. But...it was true, and most humans seemed to realize this. He certainly did.

However, expert or not, it didn't mean he couldn't appreciate beauty. And that was one word that certainly described the weapons that were laid out on the table: beautiful. And new. He could sense their newness. These were swords that had never before seen battle, never before tasted blood. "Dawn, did you have these made forâ€""

He stopped in mid-sentence as his eyes landed on the engraved symbol on the blade and, slowly, he walked toward it, brought his fingers to trace it lightly. A Gryphon...

"They're...they're amazing..." he murmered, tarnished-gold eyes slightly widened.

It was hard to believe such items would be used in war. They hardly seemed fit for it! Oh, they felt strong, from what he could tell...they could do a lot of damage, he assumed...but they were so ornamental...he'd never seen weapons such as these. And the Gryphon sigil...heh, only Dawn would think of that...

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/16/04 9:02 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Puppies are tainted for me now.. after the satan pic. O_O
 Dawn felt so happy to see Cadmus' expression. Seeing him happy and speechless made Dawn so happy. She'd never really given anyone a gift. She'd been taken away from virtually anyone she gave a damn about before and now that she was back and with her family... She was beginning to understand things clearer. Especially about some joys she'd never understood before.

"They're your's." She said with a smile on her face. "Besides, Caanan and Ravi have their own swords... You should, too." She said, though...Caanan and Ravi's were different. Ravi's had been Ciyran's. The swords had come from Desmond and were swords that served as a link between Caanan and Ciyran, their colours entwined in them, the markings... She didn't know the whole story behind them, but she knew Ravi had gotten their father's sword and it had made Caanan so proud.

"Well, try it out!" Dawn said cheerfully, wanting to see Cadmus hold and get a feel for his new toys. She was worried he wouldn't be used to the lightness of them and maybe not be able to use them... Things always had such a great space to go wrong!

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/18/04 11:47 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   «Bullathra
 At the main gate to the grand Serendipity Castle approaches a massive figure. A nearly ten foot minotuar to be exact. He walks up to the guards at the gate with a twelve foot battle ax in hand and a smile on his face. He looks down at them with sky blue eyes.
"Greetings, fair warriors. I am Bullathra Hornadango, a mere traveler. I have wandered here today in hopes to meet the ruler of this lovely kingdom." The minotuar speaks with a kind and caring voice. Not usually normal for that specific kind of beast. He's either faking it or he truely is kind at heart, making him a bit of an outcat to his kind.

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/18/04 2:34 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Re: «Bullathra
 One of the guards stepped out of the line and approached Bullathra, looking at him wearily. The archers in the towers had already readied themselves incase the visitor turned out to be unwelcommed.

"Have you requested an audience? Or have you a summons?" He asked, looking for a sheet of parchment that might let them know that he was asked to come to the castle.

It was obviouse the security around the castle had been made much tighter and stronger. Previous attacks and threats have lead the Kingdom of Serendipity to become more and more cautious and thus they had upgraded their defenses, and offenses, greatly.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/18/04 10:18 pm)
 "No, not really. But I can request one now, if it's not too much of a hassle. Unless you want me to come back some other time. I have all the time in the world, just name it." Bullathra explains, maintaining his smile. It was his goal to travel the world. It was an even greater goal of his to attempt to bring the world to peace. Even if he has to do it, one kingdom at a time.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/19/04 3:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   AHHH! No! Don't remind meeeee!
 "They are?" Well, he knew he'd be using them, but that they were his alone hadn't crossed his mind. "Thank you, Dawn..." He said it with sincere gratitude, but also a bit of awkwardness; he simply wasn't used to recieving gifts, and thus didn't really know how he was supposed to respond.

Oh well...he imagined he'd get used to it with time.

Doing as Dawn excitedly suggested, he grasped the sword by the hilt and lifted it experimentally, shifting it in his hand as he tested the weight and balance. Perfectly balanced...and extremely light. And he certainly didn't mind either factor. Of course, the lightness would take some getting used to, as his other sword had been the standard one of a soldier, but it was certainly not something he'd miss.

The only part that would take the most getting used to was actually using it! It was so ornamental...he'd almost feel bad to put a scratch in it! But he was sure that, in the heat of battle, that would very quickly change...

"It's great, Dawn!"

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/20/04 3:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   *huddles in a corner* Come down, run for my sheltered world!
 Another guard checked a roll of parchment for the audiences the Queen had for the day. Not many, hardly any at all. He nodded the the guard who had addressed Bullathra to inform him that there was time if he decided Bullathra would be permitted within the gates.

"She's in the east wing," the guard said to a servant as he ran up. The servant was Hinsho, one who spent a lot of time around the Queen, tending to certain things... last time he helped with the siege Lord Ryver had brought onto the Kingdom.

"He will take you to Her Majesty." The guard said, and Hinsho gave a nod and, when Bullathra was ready, lead him to the room where Cadmus and Dawn were.

"Well you deserve them--you deserve more, but I guess these are a good start." She told him. he did deserve more. Dawn wished Cadmus could have all he wanted. She knew that he had been happy with Charumati, but Dawn had begun to dislike her because she had just left Cadmus--Oh! And Serendipity Kingdom! Cadmus also deserved some acceptance from Caanan and Ravi, which reminded her: Where was Ravi?!

"Test them out with me," Dawn said, backing up onto the mat that was used for sparring. She drew her sword and stood ready for him.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/21/04 10:19 pm)
 Bullathra nodded greatfully to the guard and began to follow after the servant, hooves clicking on the ground as he walked. He walked as slow as he could, but maintained the same speed as the servant, directly behind him. He uses his ax like a walking stick, fitted for his stature.
"What is it you call yourself?" The minotuar asks the servant as he walks behind him. Might as well make the best of his short trip.

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/22/04 7:39 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   << Hinsho
 "H-Hinsho, sir." Hinsho said, stuttering a bit. he always stuttered--well, not always, but a lot--as a result of uneasiness. Before he was a servent of the castle he'd been tossed around from Lord to Lady as a servent or just as some type of entertainment.

He stopped as they reached the room and slowly Hinsho knocked on the already opened door, bowing to the Queen and Lord Cadmus before exitting and leaving Bullathra there...

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/23/04 12:19 am)
 Bullathra greatfully waved at Hinsho as he took off. He looked back through the doorway to see the two with sky blue eyes. When he finally decided to enter, the minotuar had to crouch down to get in. His horns added more to the height, so he didn't want to destroy the door frame. He didn't know who to bow to, so he just kneeled down and laid his twelve foot battle ax before him. He lowered his head before he began with the introduction.
"I am Bullathra Hornadango, a Peaceseeker. I travel the world in hopes to bring it together, by means of peace. I hope that my journey to your beautiful kingdom has not been in vain." Though his voice may be deep and rumbling, Bullathra speaks true of heart.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/24/04 4:54 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Wheeee! Swordfightiiiing!
 He laughed softly, shaking his head. Heh...he was the adult here (well, technically! Dawn had grown up fast while in the other realm, where time apparently worked differently) and yet Dawn was practically taking care of him!

Not that he didn't appreciate it. He did.

She was the one that had brought him back to himself when it seemed like everything was falling apart around him, when Charumati had vanished and he'd felt isolated even among his own familyâ€"well, among Sachi and her family; he felt accepted enough around her, but as far as Caanan and Ravi went...that was another story. And he'd recovered. And he'd moved on. He had her to owe for that. It was impossible to get down around her.

Smiling, he followed Dawn's example and moved back onto the mat, taking the new sword with him. "You're on," he told her with a small grin. "Ladies first."

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/24/04 5:40 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   << Dawnie
 "Ladies first indeed," she said with a smile and motionned for him to go first! She laughed at her remark and stepped onto the mat.

She then saw the giant minotaur enter the room--it was quite hard to ignore that! She didn't know exactly what to do. She hardly looked like she was the Queen, dressed in a more casual outfit for training.

"Not quite in vain, but I suppose you havn't heard about an army that wants this Kingdom for itself?" She asked, stopping and sheathing the sword she'd unsheathed only moments ago.

It seemed her playfulness had vanished. It had to! She couldn't be a the Queen that referred to her uncle as a lady!

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/24/04 10:25 pm)
 Bullathra rose his head when he heard the female of the two speak. Perhaps she is the lead to this kingdom. His face went from joyful, to serious. Maybe his timing was much better than he expected. He remained kneeled as he began to speak again.
"Perhaps my arrival to your kingdom has mistakenly become a blessing in disguise. I will be willing to to lend a hand in your kingdom's defence until this army is driven off. Though I may seem intimidating, I could never put someone to death myself." The minotuar continues as he raises his massive ax to hold it vertically while kneeling.
"I have had this weapon for over a century now and it has never spilled any blood. I woulod like to keep it that way for as long as I shall live, but I will fight for the safety of your kingdom. Do you accept my assistance?" Bullathra finally asks.

(OOC: This is my way to make up for Norriden not being around for the Siege :P)

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/25/04 12:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   << Dawnie lovely
 [OOC: kekeke! Great! ^__^]

"I accept it, gratefully." She replied. Well, this was some good fortune! Though Dawn was aimed more toward taking out a few members of the army.

"They've already attacked before and we've been waiting for their second attack." She told him. "If you choose not to kill that's your own choice, but whomever you fight I want them captured." She added. If he wasn't going to kill them, then capturing all they could and dealing with them under the laws of the Kingdom would do justice anyways.

Dawn remembered the chaos they caused last time.. They came intending to kill.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/25/04 1:34 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Hello there, big fella. O_O
 Cadmus laughed at Dawn's remarkâ€"he should have expected something like that from her!â€"and was about ready to retort with some smart remark of his own when from the corner of his eye, Cadmus glanced a dominating figure entering the room. Immediately, and instinctively, he went on edge, turning to face the figure. And if he had been in his true form, he would have bristled in surprise. Even kneeling...that was one tall creature...with one big axe.

Thankfully, though, by his stature, the being was completely harmless, and Cadmus was easily able to recognize that. Still, he was a little unnerved. He should have been able to hear his approach long before he came...but he had been so distracted. That was what was truly unnerving. After all, Cadmus didn't entirely trust the other guards to do their job properly and adequately protect Dawnâ€"that was just the way Cadmus was, naturallyâ€"and if that creature had indeed been posing as a threat...that could have been really, really bad.

Lowering his sword, he watched as Dawn took charge, her playfulness melting away as she put on a mask of regality. No, her attire certainly wasn't that of a queen...but her attitude made up for it.

She was getting good at this.

It was a necessary mask that needed to be worn, sadly...

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/26/04 12:30 am)
 Bullathra smiled as he was accepted and stood up from the ground to tower over the two once more.
"Then I shall graciously assist you and your kingdom. By all means, I was intending to take captives anyway. If they have reason to attack a beautiful kingdom, then they have reason to be captured. Only fools wage war with the peaceful." Bullathra explains as he begins to unintentionally tap one of his hooves.

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(10/29/04 1:55 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   << Dawnie-lovely
 Dawn smiled. "Thank you," she said to Bullathra, his desire to help the Kingdom, and so out of the blue, was appreciated.

Dawn fell silent then, unsure whether she should introduce herself or not. Usually someone announced her, but today she had planned on having a very casual day with just her uncles and aunt and some others in the castle who knew her for her.

"I'm Dawn, by the way." She said finally. "And this is my uncle, Cadmus." She added, motioning her hand to Cadmus. It must have been a long while since someone hadn't referred to him as "Caddus" to another person... Though, Dawn did find it rather funny when Akamu did it, more so because of his accent.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/8/04 5:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Heh!
 Cadmus cracked an amused grin at Dawn. Wow, she was the first person in what felt like ages to pronounce his name correctly, and it was a refreshing sound! He didn't exactly enjoy the sound of "Caddus"...and he still couldn't figure out what was so bloody difficult about adding that "M" in there! He sweared people did it on purpose, just to bug him.

Hopefully this newcomer wouldn't jump on the bandwagon, as well.

Still remainig silent, he watched both Dawn and Bullathra. Indeed...he was glad the minotaur was on their side...

(SPS! GRAH!)

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/8/04 9:21 pm)
 Bullathra smiled as Dawn introduced herself and her uncle. He nodded to them in reply.
"A pleasure to meet the two of you, Dawn and Cadmis." He notes, not able to pronounce the man's name right. He always had trouble with such things.
"Is there anywhere in particular you want me stationed?" Bullathra asks, not really knowing what position he'd rather take to defend the kingdom. He's fine anywhere he goes.

(Couldn't resist XD)

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(11/12/04 3:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Re: «Bullathra
 Dawn thought for a moment. Bullathra could be a great asset to them in the fight, but she had no real idea as to where to station him. Of course, he would probably he more comfortable outside--with more room. And if he was outside, it would be best if he was near one of the guard towers so he could be notified early if anything was seen by the watchers and archers on the high towers.

"If you'd be more comfortable outside, you should be near a guard tower..." Dawn said, "however if you feel alright inside the castle, I suppose anywhere will do-so long as you aren't in the way of any of the guards or anything." She added. It really was his choice. Dawn felt like she had covered the entire castle with guards and archers and felt that Bullathra would be fine wherever he decided he wanted to go.

"If you feel like you need practise, I'm sure there would be someone of equal size or strength who could sparr with you." Dawn added.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/16/04 1:29 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Oi vey...
 Cadmus was barely able to conceal his grimace as, once again, his name was utterly slaughtered. Well...at least this particular slaughter was slightly less pronounced, he reasoned. At least the minotaur hadn't dropped the "M" in his name as Akamu did. But it was annoying nonetheless, and was growing more annoying with each misproununciation...

Why? What was so bloody challenging about his name!? The minotaur had a far more difficult name than he did! Unless, of course, the minotaur had also slaughtered its own name.

He just couldn't figure it out. That was what was probably most irritating about the whole deal. Well, that and the fact that, like most Gryphons, he had a great deal of pride. Not egotistical pride, but pride nonetheless.

"Cadmus," he interjected quickly, unable to restrain himself as he felt the minotaur's mistake eating away at him.

Whew. Now that he'd gotten that out of his system, he felt oddly much better. Weird how such simple things could just gnaw at your nerves. And now that, hopefully, that was taken care of, he was able to focus on Dawn's speech more closely. And from the sounds of it, she had it all covered. Nothing he needed to add that he could see...

Except for that comment about sparring. Cadmus didn't think he'd seen anyone around that was as large as the minotaur...unless anyone around here was also secretly a shape-shifter. Ah! Heh, Caanan was, wasn't he? After all, when he had faced him, he'd turned into a dragâ€"

Cadmus ended that train of thought very quickly.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/16/04 7:39 pm)
 When Cadmus decided to interrupt by correcting his own name, Bulltathra turned his head to the man and smiled gingerly.
"Cadmus. Forgive me, I'm horrible with names." The minotuar notes politely. He then turns back to the Queen to hear her suggestions.
"Practice isn't necessary. I may not have spread blood in my existance, but I am quite experienced nonetheless. I guess I'll just patrol around the castle until the time comes. When the attack begins, I'll be sure to be in the frontlines." Bullathra explains before he bows his head in honor of the royalty.
"If you need me, just whistle. My hearing is quite accurate when it comes to that, no matter where i may be in the castle." With his words, Bullathra turns about to head towards the exit of the room, making sure to slightly crouch down so he doesn't hit his head.

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(11/18/04 2:16 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Well, back to kickin' your butt then!
 Dawn turned once Bullathra left and it was obvious from her change in posture that she was relieved not to have to play Queen for a while.

"That was a stroke of luck," she said with a smile. It wasn't every day some massive minotaur walked into the castle wanted to fight for its safety!

"Well, I guess we'd best get back to it, then." She said walking back over to the large mat at the center of the room. "I can't remember the last time I sparred with ya," she added. Come to think of it.. had she ever? When she came back she was hardly in the mood to sparr or fight at all. She just did not like to do things the bastards in Desmonds taught her to do. Though now she had cooled down about those things...

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/20/04 6:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Oh yeah?
 Mimicking Dawn by returning to his side of the mat, Cadmus laughed. "Dawn...I don't think you've ever sparred with me," he told her with a grin, once again raising his new sword. At least, he couldn't remember a time they had actually sparred. They'd fought side by side, but never against one another.

This should be interesting. Cadmus wasn't the best swordsman. He was decent, and could hold his own in battle, but he was still learning and fine-tuning his skills. For the most part, he preferred fighting in his true form; it was more effective, he was more intuned to that body, and the natural weaponry he possessed in that form was far more lethal and caused far more damage than any sword he could weild. Hell, the only reason he ever refrained from fighting in that form was so as not to startle or scare any soldiers among their own ranks! It wouldn't be good if they viewed him as the threat!

Dawn, on the other hand, he knew to be an expert; Desmond had drilled the skill into her head...

Sliding into the proper stance, he looked to Dawn. "Ready when you are, Your Highness," he quipped, grinning teasingly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa