Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just...kill...me...now x_X

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2005, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Stop talking to me god-dammit!!" Malanon hissed. She began rubbing her left temple and scowled. "My head hurts too much for all these damn questions..." Mal was leaning against the outer walls of the infirmary, her right arm bandaged with a crude splint and covered with scratches; the tip of her left horn was broken and long cracks spiraled down to its base; her eyes were surrounded by long gashes and her botten lip was swollen where she bit it.

"Stop yelling then," Dixon said flatly. His left hand was wrapped in a scrap of bloody cloth, which was slowly dripping.

"I wouldn't have to if you stopped talking."

"Touché."

Inside the infirmary a man's voice began complaining about having healing magic used on him. There was no response from the one responsible and the voice grew more and more sulky until it faded. His complaining almost left an imprint of a pouting face on the air.

"Bastard," Mal grumbled. "I'd give my left eye to be in there..."

"Why don't you just run into the castle wall a few more times and give your left horn." Dixon smirked.

"Don't make me bite off the rest of your hand..." Mal narrowed her eyes and began rubbing her temple harder.

"Speaking of biting-"

"No... don't start. Not in the mood."

"I have a right to know, those things could have distracted us from the threat at hand." Dixon tightened his right hand and felt a bone shift under the bloody cloth.

"Hyarr distracted you from the threat at hand, if you-"

"He almost got his head taken off because he was helping you!"

Mal turned to face Dixon and dug her nails into the wall, her eyes crossed and teeth bared. "Why are you so sure it wasn't just a Dread Army trick?"

"Because I've seen it happen before... normal animals just stopping whatever merry business they're into and attacking you."

"Animals don't like me," Mal said hastily, slumping back against the wall and rubbing her temple again.

"Then how do you manage getting anything done in the village? It's teeming with animals." Dixon smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Mal groaned, shutting her eyes tight and wincing slightly. "Just... shut up already. I'll tell you when my head stops spinning."