Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This was stupid (open)

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2009, 03:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This felt stupid. He had followed that peasant's hole and was out of the dungeons but at what cost? The sun was about to rise, he would have to hide but didn't know where anymore.

This castle had changed, that much was obvious. Arthur's blood thirst was sated for now and he hadn't killed anyone yet so he hoped a handful of drained guardsmen wouldn't give him any serious repercussions.

Already feeling the sunrise as it was starting to drain him of power. The prince ran into a building within sight. The door was open, implying that it was frequently used. As long as he could find cover from the sun it would be ok he thought with a sigh of relief as he entered, closing the door behind him.

The smell of food caught his nose, This was the servant quarters obviously. With large eyes Arthur saw, this was a giant hallway of kitchens with over a whole bunch of chef's preparing breakfast for the entire castle. Most of them only threw glance's at him. It was obvious he wasn't a servant and with his teeth retracted back one could mistake him for an ordinary kid.

A long woolen shirt and long cloth trousers held up by a silk sash. Might have been one of their knight's kid's except for the arrogant posture.

Anonymous

It was once again a fairly nice day out. The sun had begun to rise, the walls of Serendipity castle cast dark shadows that put many of those that were already out and about in a state of darkness. A nice, small breeze washed over the city of Arca, but no many but the guards that walked high above could feel it in the castle. The sound of water rushing was quite calming as a figure walked toward toward a resturant just outside the castle, probably the only one he liked enough to go out in the morning to eat. The man was extremely hungry, and he hadn't had food since early the day before.

Drauis Hethryn hurried along, he stomach growling uncomfurtably. He groaned, damn he was hungry. As he neared the kitchen, he noticed a young man, maybe still a boy hurry into the kitchen. It was not that odd, for someone to go into the kitchen, what was, though, was that it was someone that seemed unfamiliar to him, which was saying quite a lot. He had almost reached the gate, but his thoughts were a bit distracted with the young man. He stopped and turned around, his eyes squinting together as he thought carefully of what to do next.

In that instant, he began walking toward the kitchen, his purpose of food outside the castle already gone even before he took his first step toward the kitchen. He opened the door and found himself in the kitchen, the servent's quarter. Dris walked farther in, closing the door behind him, intent on finding the child. He looked a bit farther in, and found a boy with extremely light pink hair, it almost seemed white. As far as Drauis could tell, he seemed normal enough, except he seemed to give off that he felt better then everyone else, and that he was quite a bit paler then anyone he had ever seen, besides vampires.

Making up his mind again, he decided to follow the young man, a few meters behind and hidden in the shadows. What nagged at his mind now, was if the man were a vampire, hiding would have been a terrible idea.

(OOC: Hullo there again! ^^)

Anonymous

Arthur didn't remember this part of the castle. Undoubtedly things would have changed with time but if he remembered right then there would be a direct route from here to the throne room, the royal libraries and anywhere else important. Servant's used them in order to bring food faster and noble's used them in times of need.

These pathway's would without a doubt not have windows. except for ventilations sake. Servants where not supposed to be seen walking about everywhere.
Even with his vampiric powers diminished during daylight. As long as he wasn't exposed to it directly then he would survive.

Bitten by a direct descendant or in other words a royal vampire. Meant certain privileges with regards to vampire weaknesses but this wasn't the time to test them.
Grabbing hold of one roughly his size. Even then he had to hover to reach his shoulder. An apprentice no doubt that he was related to someone here. Their eyes met and in mere moment's he was his plaything.

"You are carrying a tray to the royal libraries, It is urgent. Take the direct servant route."

"Yes master." The kid managed to whimper out in shame, trembling with arousal.

Hypnosis was indeed a higher power and Arthur had been captivated just like this before. Drawing upon the latent erotic energies of the brain in order to simulate real unquestionable desire and love.

Despicable, yet he had to find out where the remains of his Ravenfrost bloodline where. Alone he wouldn't stand a chance. Muttering the words "Knowledge is indeed power." Before following the servant.

(OOC: YAY)

Anonymous

Drauis was suspicious. Not many people knew about these halls. They were only used when someone was in urgent need of some of their daily tea or some other stupid thing like that. It was not everyday that a person knew about it and were able to move about it at will. This young man was strange. He could possibly be an enemy to the throne, and could destroy all possible heirs, though he did not really care for any of them. He wanted the King that had gone missing to rule, not one of the princes or princesses. He found himself going toward the royal library, by following the pale young man.

Trying to quiet his rumbling stomach, he groaned as it took all his will power not to get some food and forget about the man he was following. If this stranger was an enemy, an assassin, though he himself was not that important, he might be assassinated if he had been in the castle, for he was the regent. Though he really hate being the regent of boredom sometimes. This could prove . . . troubling . . . He continued to follow the boy who in turn was following a slave.

(OCC: so how is it going?)

Anonymous

"Stop there servant, You forgot the tray. Go back to the kitchen and count to ten, the word ten is the world that lets you forget we ever met." Having followed him as the memories of playing here flowed back.
Arthur knew the way now and had no need for a guide, although the thought of sucking someone dry did cross his mind. It just didn't feel appropriate.

Bloody nice that the castle had not fallen or been rebuilt while he was away.  A slight yawn escaped his mouth and the body expressed desire to sleep. Stretching and attempts to shake it away hardly helped.  

The royal libraries had places one could hide relatively well, unless the guards decided to search the entire place down he would be able to find a place to sleep undisturbed.

Here the servant hallways ended. The next pathway leading directly into the library. It wasn't very active yet, undoubtedly people where eating breakfast or something like that. He would just have to take his chances like any gambler.

Only one guard. his lucky day wavering his hands producing the illusion that there was no one there. He would definitely slither like a ghost past this man. His pace increasing with every step.

Anonymous

The hall, Drauis decided, was going to be on his top ten list of being extremely annoying for its length. Hurrying along, he wished he had grabbed some food at the kitchen, even though it was not his ideal food in the morning, he was more for some . . . richer food, even though he was not exactly rich. His stomach growled again and he was starting to get a stomachache from not having food. His face showed the look of a very hungry looking man.

A servant suddenly appeared in front of him, the one that the suspicious person he had been following had followed. He stopped and blocked the servants path.

"Can I help you, sir?" The servant asked, eyes cast downwards.

"Yes, who was the person you were leading toward the royal library?"

The servant looked extremely confused. "Wh-What are you ta-talking about, Sir Regent?"

Obviously the man had some sort of power, like mind control. Dris cursed and gently pushed the servant aside and began running, his mind powers over the air lightened him so his footsteps became as if there was no one there at all. He paused as the hallway ended leading into the direct hallway into to royal library, the guard looked a bit dazed. Drauis started running again, his footsteps silent.

As he finally reached the young man, his stomach growled. Dris cursed silently and quickly reached and grabbed the man's shoulder and whirled him around.

"Who are you?" Dris asked, his eyes cast slightly away, making sure not to look directly into the man's eyes, afraid he might be caught in the stranger's magic.

Anonymous

"What I am?" Arthur was getting dizzy just from being spun around. Shaking his head, trying to decipher what to do with his assailant. "You are addressing the. The."

Pouting as he tried to think of something proper to say, after pulling that row of tricks he hadn't got much energy left to spend and the longer he lingered on in the waking world. The more memories and vivid lush dreams of his old life where flashing between his Purple eyes.

"yet determined." A yawn escaped his mouth, covering up his vampiric features with a spare hand. It just so happened that the hand in front of his mouth, with intent to hide a set of fang's also was proper etiquette. Or at least it was in his time. "Prince Arthur Tristran Cain. Son of Queen Jeanne Cain."

Then he remembered the ball. The tragedy, for his mother to see her son baptized in the ways of her enemies and so his eyes as if remembering something distant opened up fully.

Grabbing the assailant's arm's with the strength of ten men. Pulling him down to his level. "I feel hollow you see. It is." Whispering words that made no sense at all, with renewed sanity he let the man go.

"I need records. I need to know what has happened." His body slightly mindless. "Tell me if you find a book with records from the 224 th year of the Pixie. The third vampire war. Let me know if you find a book like that and i'd be in your debt."

Before turning back into the library. Randomly checking a section of poetry. "Funny."

Anonymous

What was suprising was that this young man, boy, whatever, seemed to be talking nonsense. It was strange, but not as much as when the boy seemed to possess the strength of even the strongest men he knew. But what was extremely strange was that this boy was saying that he was a prince! He did not like where this was going so he decided to help him find his book, Help Arthur Cain find his book.

Drauis ran into the library passing Arthur hearing him say something about like "Funky."

It took him far longer to find the book then he had thought. It had been hidden but as he flipped through it, it really had records from the 224th year of the Pixie, the third vampire war. He did not know what that man, Arthur needed it for, but if this got him out, then Dris would feel a hell of a better. He ran back and quickly shoved to book into Arthur's arms.

"Now please leave, this isn't a place where you can just roam around like this," Dris said kindly but firmly, oddly he still decided to keep his head tilted away so his eyes were not looking at the boy.

Anonymous

A yawn escaped Arthurs mouth again. Sending shivers of drowsiness down his body. His eyes where already closed. And the book about poems fell to the table with a thump. Something was pushing a book back into his hand's saying something about

"Leaving so soon? Go ahead, I have a book to find."
The decent was instantaneous. After shaking off the person who tried to take him out of the library. "No, I need to be here." Was all he managed to say before the powerlessness consumed him. Lulled to sleep by the sound of heartbeats.

Having wasted too much energy and effort too soon. To ensure survival his body reacted by levitating up to the roof, hanging there like a bat.

Anonymous

It was strange, this guy was acting very strange. Drauis was a bit lost for word. It was strange enough that there was a guy wondering about without getting stopped. Then again, Arthur had met trouble but he seemed to have some kind of power. Dris did not like having to watch this could-be vampire, he did not care for his own life, he was just hungry. He decided to just watch without trying to get food even though his stomach was grumbling horribly. He did not understand a single world that Arthur had said, but suddenly he disappeared. Dris looked up to find that the man had hung himself like a bat. Shaking his head, he sat down at a table, then decided to go and ask a guard outside the doors of the royal library to get him some food.

After eating a bit, he began to research up on vampires. anything you could learn about vampires. Anything at all. There was more then he had thought. There was book after book after book. He could not look through all of them! Soon he became extremely tired and unfortunately for a book, fell asleep on a book.

(OOC: Sorry if short, got writers block i think lol.)

Anonymous

Finally night struck them and he awoke with renewed determination. The smell of old books and... What was he holding? The shock that he was already grasping the book he required within his hands sent him plummetting right on top of Drauis. Fortunately he landed with a light puff on his back and with the powers of levitation managed to roll over and step lightly on the ground.

«This is it.» Opening up the book before starting to read. It didnt hold any records of him except saying that he died in battle. His mother must have seen to that. He had after all shamed his royal name by succombing to Lord Ravenfrost's devilish charm's. Oh that man could have charmed a rock with his sexy apperance and pretty soon a lovers sigh escaped his mouth.

Scared he looked around himself. Only to find a man sleeping with a book and he was starting to wake. Bloody convenient eh. He would have to finish the book later. «Hello sir and welcome to my first night amongst the living. Id be honored to feast upon your succulent life source but wouldnt mind it if you provided with servants instead.»

Grinning hungrily before remembering where he was and what he was. «I wont kill anyone. Honestly.»

Anonymous

Sleep was probably Drauis's favorite thing to do. No troubles. No worries, no unexplained do-dahs. That is, unless some evil dude comes along and decides that you should have nightmares for the rest of your life or something like that. Drauis did not have that. But he did happen to have a person, vampire dude fall onto him. Not hard, just kind of . . . pushing his face into the desk his face was on a little harder. A bit uncomfortable you could say. Dris did not really want to get up, sleeping was better. But he had to, he might as well, he was not going to get much sleep at night was he?

Groaning quietly, Drauis sat up and saw the teen boy that had been looking for a book. There seemed to be only bits and pieces and it was disorienting him. Thinking extremely hard, he waited for his thoughts to return as he organized his already there thoughts. He looked at the young man and sighed.

"You know, vampires are a bit troubling." Drauis said quietly. "But you are going to have to drink my blood because I am probably going to get some kind of lecture if someone were to . . . get their blood sucked, plus this Regent has nothing to do anyway."

Anonymous

«Regent? Sounds important, are you sure you dont have anything to do?» Looking at the man in front of him. He leaned forward and let their eyes meet in a staring contest of desire. As he pushed forward, sending slight hypnotic suggestions into the Regents head.

They would both find themselves on a grassy plain filled with the worlds flowers. The wind gently licking their naked skin and the sun's delicate touch. The sting as he penetrated the neck was soon forgotten inside that dreamy world, They sat there in the library. Caught in an illusion with arms wrapped around each others in an intimate hug.

Not long after he let go it faded to nothing and they where back in the library, He did not desire to drain the man of his precious fluid. The constant use of his powers where a blight and costed alot of energy but atleast now he could feel miniscule amounts of strength returning to his weakening body.

Pleased with the taste, smiling and delighted to be alive and free.
«I'm afraid your blood can only last me so long Regent. I hope you have more where it came from, but I must ask you what you require in return? If it is anything in my power to grant you shall have it.»

Anonymous

Shaking his head, he tried to remove the remnants of the illusion. Dris decided that it was not going to happen again that night so he cast a quick spell that, for then, rendered him unable to be touched by a vampire's magic. Rubbing where Arthur bit him and drank his blood he decided that this was the perfect vampire to tell about his ambitions.

"First of all, I won't turn into a vampire because you bit me right?" Dris asked. "Not that I care." He paused before continuing. "Both the King and the Head Mage are missing as of now, and I want to be the head mage, but I want to do it fairly, with her, the head mage, here, is there anything you can do there?"

Dris sighed and sat down again, he was not at all happy with Regent. He was ambitious, but one thing that he liked was the King of Serendipity and the Head Mage, even if he wanted the Head Mages position.

Anonymous

Arthur was slightly confused but at least he could answer the first question. "No you wont turn into a vampire unless we share blood in a hot, rather gay kiss. Or well, that's how i was transformed. I don't actually believe that the kiss with your sire is required. You just need to share his blood with yours."

Rising up as he began to strode around in a circle. The pink haired vampire could only guess at what the weird request would require of him.

"So you want me to find the head mage? and then you want to force her into making you head mage?" Still walking in a circle, it helped him think somehow.

"I could do the last but in order to ensure a successful persuasion I'd require the lifeblood of 13 children and they would have to be consumed during the same day i perform the act. And it still wouldn't be fair. Unless you regard the act of forceful persuasion as fair."

"Why don't you just keep the regent position and I would make the head mage fall in love with you?"

Anonymous

He was actually a bit disappointed that he would not turn into a vampire. He had decided vampires were unique, cool. Though he really did not want to kiss a guy, any kind of guy, he liked women, pretty woman . . .  like the head mage. Yuck! Kissing a guy . . . but if it were only sharing blood . . . maybe he would ask later . . .

He watched as Arthur walked in a circle, getting a bit impatient and a bit light headed. Guess that was from the blood letting.

"Er . . . not really force her, just help me find them maybe . . . " Dris was getting less and less sure of himself. "You know what? Forget about that." He paused. "If people, especially kids had to die for this, then no, lets forget about it."

He paused at the last possibility. "You can do that?" Drauis was thinking faster, if he could get that, then he wouldn't care about it at all anymore! " Wait! By using some kind of power?"

Anonymous

«Well, that depends, i could influence what little love thats already there. You see love is like any other emotionall pull. All it takes is a little push and you fall over.» Looking over at the regent, eyeing him intently. «I shall make use of my existence in the service of Serendipity's regent. As long as the king or some of his family aint here. Thats the least i can do.»

«Though im unsure how high i should regard you. For now if you provide me with the means to sustain myself then i shall enduldge your curiosity and perhaps fulfill the odd request. The higher purity of the soul the better my own powers will grow.»

Continuing to circle again, the motion made what youthful vigour he had shown dissapate rapidly. He had to find lord ravenfrost too. Where could he be? «As for finding someone i dont know the taste of. That would prove difficult. Drinking the blood of a family member would get me closer to the location.»

Anonymous

Drauis nodded thoughtfully. Arthur was right, essentially, love was like a domino, if you could push it, and in the right direction, it would fall over. But what if she, the head mage, had no love for him? She seemed to have a hard time trusting someone, let along loving someone. As for the king and his family . . . well . . . the king was gone, kidnapped by some odd people, and he, himself, tended to stay away from any royal family left. "Well, you already know that the king has been kidnapped along with the head mage, as for the rest of the royal family, if there is any, I stay away from them, they are too . . . arrogant for me."

Dris paused and glanced around the royal library. "As for the love problem, it won't work without her right? So we must find her first, and she is with the King, who I want to find almost as much as the head mage. If you have a problem with that, then, unfortunately, you can't help me, the current king is far better then any of the replacements at this point."

"Don't regard me as high, see if you don't, and you regard me as low as possibly, you will not be disappointed if I were above your standards." Drauis cracked a grin. "Purity, that is something I can't tell you can I? Maybe later I'll ask you a favor to turn me into a vampire, it probably is more fun then what I am doing now."

"As for the blood of a relative of either the king or the head mage, I don't think the head mage has anyone, and you seem to want to stay away from the king's relatives of any sorts so . . .that may be a problem."

Anonymous

Drauis nodded thoughtfully. Arthur was right, essentially, love was like a domino, if you could push it, and in the right direction, it would fall over. But what if she, the head mage, had no love for him? She seemed to have a hard time trusting someone, let along loving someone. As for the king and his family . . . well . . . the king was gone, kidnapped by some odd people, and he, himself, tended to stay away from any royal family left. "Well, you already know that the king has been kidnapped along with the head mage, as for the rest of the royal family, if there is any, I stay away from them, they are too . . . arrogant for me."

Dris paused and glanced around the royal library. "As for the love problem, it won't work without her right? So we must find her first, and she is with the King, who I want to find almost as much as the head mage. If you have a problem with that, then, unfortunately, you can't help me, the current king is far better then any of the replacements at this point."

"Don't regard me as high, see if you don't, and you regard me as low as possibly, you will not be disappointed if I were above your standards." Drauis cracked a grin. "Purity, that is something I can't tell you can I? Maybe later I'll ask you a favor to turn me into a vampire, it probably is more fun then what I am doing now."

"As for the blood of a relative of either the king or the head mage, I don't think the head mage has anyone, and you seem to want to stay away from the king's relatives of any sorts so . . .that may be a problem."

Anonymous

"Vampirism isn't a gift, unless you embrace it as such." for a few moments there he looked like a genuine beast from the darkness, a kid portraying this sort of sick, twisted grin. It would be enough to unnerve any commoners. "As for favours, if you want it then I will be demanding things in return. That's how the world works."

Jumping up on the desk, reading trough the book he had been given with unnatural speed. he could still smell the delicate scent of blood from the regents throat, gods knew he longed for more but it wasn't so alluring as to make him want to surrender part of his power just to transform the man.

The smell of smoke, a flickering torch had been blown out like a regular candle. Strange, usually it required wind to do such however there was no wind present. A cold chill that even made the vampire kid fret. He could feel something fluid... and dangerous.

Looking at the regent with fear in his eyes as a set of gloves, apparently with no owner. Started moving around as if they where worn by someone. Even with his own finely tuned eyes, there was no heartbeat and he could barely hear a dark and hollow chuckle. "What does it matter what king ascends the throne? As for Your vampire liege. I know his whereabouts."

It was almost as if the walls were speaking out with a wicked, downgrading and arrogant tone. He felt chilled to the bone with fear. His body was within seconds soaked in it. As if he had plunged into cold water, struggling to maintain a sembance of dignified fear. A cornered mouse ready to lash out at an imaginary cat.

"His lordship currently resides within the halls of his summer retreat in the cozy thundra. He sent me to tell you not to seek him out untill instructed to do so. For now you are to seek out the king or at least aid the noble houses in putting a replacement on the throne."