Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Flew Over the Windmill [M]

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2023, 10:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dao considered that conundrum before frowning.

"Do you think it's dangerous?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya contemplated that.
"Well...it is light for its size...I don't know! I don't know much about magical swords."

visualspice

Dao considered her words briefly, but got distracted by her pert breasts. He moved a hand to lightly caress them, that stroke moving down her form as he grinned.

Then he looked back up into her eyes.

"You know.. you're a lot of fun to be around." Then he laughed. "Reckless.. but fun. Can't say I've had this much fun in ages."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya laughed softly, then her breath caught in her throat as she felt Dao touch her breasts. She smiled, resting her arm on Dao's leg and squeezing his thigh, lightly kissing his neck.
"You're the nicest person I've ever met," she said sincerely. "And the funniest," she said, kissing him this time on the jaw.

visualspice

He hummed in appreciation to her affections.

"Nicest?" He couldn't help but laugh, but another hum of appreciation rose as she kissed at his jaw. He bit a fang into his lower lip, trembling at the attentions. 

"Well, the last part is atleast honest..."

Nicest..

He couldn't help but let that idea roll around inside his head. He had always been sweet on his lover, Jada, when they had been together.. she would coo over him and make a fuss over how handsome he was- falling in love with the strikingly unique features of his Saranthian heritage.

He was idly running a hand down the soft skin of her back before he turned to her, really taking the moment to admire the woman in his arms.

"Could we make love this time?" He asked, sincerely. It had been too long since he'd gotten a chance to just.. indulge properly with a woman.

wandering_giraffe

"Both parts were equally honest, Dao," she said softly, this time pressing a kiss to his neck.
"You are the nicest, funniest, sexiest person I've ever met," she breathed, a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks.
"Has anyone ever told you your eyes are the most striking turquoise? They're so handsome," Arya whispered.
Arya's breath caught in her throat at Dao's question.
"I'd love nothing more," Arya said, the blush settling fully on her cheeks, her hand wandering up Dao's thigh.

visualspice

There was a new light to his eyes and warmth to his cheeks. He cupped her face, smiling as he looked into her eyes mord deeply.

"It's been a while since I've been able to feel a woman more deeply," he told her, voice breathy as he coaxed her beneath him. "More properly..."

He settled above her, keeping her legs parted as he slipped his body between hers. He could feel her heat, and smell their scents from having peaked earlier. He just allowed himself to revel in it all, his eyes never leaving hers, as he leaned forward, forehead pressed to hers as his body sunk into hers.

He shivered at the feeling and began to move slowly, gently as he moaned.

wandering_giraffe

She felt his hands on her thighs, spreading her legs so he could slide into her.
Arya felt him sink into her, the sensation of feeling so full causing her to moan in pleasure.
If what they did before was unabashed lust, this was wistful love, their movements slower, but just as full of passion. The slow burning flames of—-could it be love—-love burned at both of them, and Arya gazed into his eyes, feeling as she could drown in them.
"Fuck, Dao, don't stop," she breathed, meeting his hips with movement of her own.

visualspice

He grinned at her words.
"I wasn't planning on it." 

His actions were tender, slow but with purpose- stoking her inner flame with long, purposeful strokes. The sensations were so tender, the embers between them growing hotter as he panted, and just continued to slide in and out of her, shivering each time he returned to her anew.

wandering_giraffe

Everything felt so good.
She gripped him tightly, and like she was starving, kissed him passionately, moaning into Dao's mouth, reveling in the sensations.

visualspice

The motions were even agonizing to him. One slow stroke within... a slow, steady and needful pull back; only to slip inside her again- a little faster but still slow in a way it was like taking a drink. He shivered, their kisses deepening as he moved with primal, lustful need- only doing it at a snail's pace.

But he wanted to taste her, to fully experience the sensation of her body.

"Arya.." came his words, breathily through a kiss. "Tell me all about you... about this woman who I am making love." His hands held onto her hips to keep their bodies pressed together as they sensually moved in a sweet, slowly brewing ecstasy. 

wandering_giraffe

The sensations were almost torturous.
At Dao's question, she took a breath.
"My—my parents were killed by vampires. That's why originally-when I found out you were a vampire-I had reacted the way I did. But,"-one of Arya's hands was holding Dao's hip, the other one tracing patterns on his back—"I'm not afraid anymore," she said softly.

visualspice

He shivered at her reveal. Did that.. make him want to fuck harder? He swallowed back that animalistic tendency.  No.. no he wanted to make love to a woman properly.  But at that revelation...

He shared one of his own.

"I gave myself to a vampire," he confessed. "They were after my lover. I couldn't let them have her." Inspite of himself, his rhythm within her began to move faster. 

"And so I turned into one of them. They didn't est me but turned me into this." He could have laughed but..

He didn't. 

Still he moved inside her with a purpose, long and painfully sensual.

He panted. 

"But my lover rejected me once I turned... but I can't blame her. I'm a monster."

wandering_giraffe

Arya gasped as she felt him slowly pick up speed. The small flame in her core was beginning to kindle into an inferno.

"Dao...you're not a monster," she said softly, moving her hips slowly to match his rhythm.
"You sacrificed your life to save your lover. That's not the actions of a monster. That's the actions of a good man."

visualspice

This time he did laugh. 

"A good man who sold himself to Opus Dey.. wanting to protect the woman who rejected me."

He panted, picking up the pace another notch as he grunted, moaning at the feel of her. 

"I've done terrible things for that contract," he said, keeping pace and eyes locking to hers. 
"My days of being good have already come and gone."

There was a feralness to his eyes at that statement, as he could feel the blood pumping inside her veins. 

That delicious blood...

wandering_giraffe

"I'm not bound to a contract...but I too have done bad things...but not in the name of protecting someone...simply because I wanted money..."
A moan escaped her, Dao's length moving almost torturously slow.
"Fuck...I need you," she whispered.

visualspice

It had been too long since he'd had a woman. Simply enjoyed her, had her all to himself. And to be so intimate...
So connected and so deep...

The pair warred between passion and bliss- riding that fine line before both had fallen onto the throws of passions and lay in a heap- exhausted but so very much content. There was something to be said about making that deeper connection when you were with a woman, and he lay curled up beside her, humming softly as he kissed at her hair.

He knew this moment, this distraction might not last- especially as a few that scuttled past them made a fuss.  Dao only sighed and closed his eyes.

" I suppose we ought to move."

But he himself made no such effort.

wandering_giraffe

"I suppose," Arya murmured, sitting up alittle and grabbing what clothes they had left.
"We could go back to my cabin...rest alittle. I only have one bed but I can share it with you—I-I mean only if you want to," she was tripping over her words in an almost comedic fashion.

visualspice

Dao gave a soft laugh, an echo of the strange laugh he always gave. 

"Are you offering to share a bed? Isn't that some silly kinda troupe?" He waggled his eyebrows at her before he moved to stand, offering her his hand. 

"But I like silly troupes.." he gave her a grin. "Otll add more depth to our story."

wandering_giraffe

Arya took his hand and stood up, looking around to get her bearings, finally pointing south.
"My house is that way."