Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Glint Hawk Bandits

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 09, 2011, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

(!!!)--Read Entire Post before doing anything in this thread please--(!!!)

Welcome To the Glint Hawk Bandits, A large bandit group in the making.

We are currently looking for 6 "Officers" to act as sub leaders under the Top leader.
Also if you just feel like you'd want to play a normal member, feel free to join :P
Just put up a post saying wich character you made a member.

There are no Race or Species of creature not accepted into The Glint Hawk Bandits, The only requirement is being able to tell the diffrence of friend and foe. (( Ergo: No damn mindless killers/Monsters ))

King Hawk(The top boss): My character Seranth Hawk (Link in my Signature)
Seranth Hawk is the son of the late King Hawk Almina Hawk who in turn were the daughter of the founder of The Glint Hawk Bandits, Glint Hawk himself. Therefore the King Hawk position is given to the child of the Current King Hawk on their Deathbed. if the King Hawk dies in battle the Position of King Hawk is put to rest until the child of the King Hawk is of an approprite age.

The Officers are named after a Colour but they don't have to dress in that colour they are in, Though their Mark will be the same colour as their respective title is :3 ((By "Mark" i mean a Sigil that all of the members have but a select few have special Marks that symbolises their officer status.)) The Marks are sown onto a piece of clothing chosen by the respective officer so that they have their own style of wearing the Mark.

All members are tatooed on the shoulder with a simple mark signifying that they are part of The Glint Hawk Bandits, It's there to identify deserters and traitors. It's tatooed on the shoulder since they can't take the tatoo off then, should it have been on the arm or the leg it could be amputated to remove the tatoo. So therefore the tatoo is on the Shoulder.

Here is a link for the Marks, Also The normal Member Mark is also in the picture, But they get a to choose between a scarf, a Loincloth and lastly a Headband.
((Made in paint and i'm not that satisfied with the outcome, So if yah wanna help me with making better ones PM me so that i know about it :3))

Blue Hawk:
Red Hawk: Dram ((Lions Character link below :3))
Purple Hawk: Awari Lamaar ((Winters-Feather's Character link below))
Brown Hawk:
Green Hawk:
Yellow Hawk:

I have two request if someone would like to hear.
1: I would like someone play a veteran who worked together with the Second King Hawk. Someone who is battle-hardened and tough, This character will have the position of Red Hawk. Contact me if you are interested in making such a character :3 ((Lion took this one :P))
2: I would like someone to play my character's((Seranth Hawk)) little sister, She will have no real rank among the bandits but she will have protection since she is the daugther of the second King Hawk and the little sister of the current King Hawk. Contact me if interested :3

The Glint Hawk Bandits are not only Bandits but also acts as Mercenaries, They accept jobs from high paying clients but unlike other mercenaries they are not the kind that change sides just cause the other side pays more than the first, They are allways loyal to their contracts.

About their HQ
Here is a Link to a edited version of the Map of SotE that we all know and love, Marking out where the HQ are. The HQ is a set of large ruins in the mountains converted into a large settlement for the all the inhabitants, essentially it's a village secluded in the mountains. Since there is no way to climb up the mountainside without help of magic The Glint Hawk Bandits have tamed Giant Eagles that they use instead of horses.

each General have to be capable of handling himself as his position can be taken by any one that bests him in one on one combat. each "General" will have about 100 members under his/her comand, The total number of members in The Glint Hawk Bandits are around 1000 with the King Hawk having 400 men at his command.

(( Also any suggestions are welcome if they are good ideas :3))

Scythe-Nova

I'll put up all the members here and the link to their profiles :3

Officers:
Awari Lamaar Purple Hawk.
Dram Red Hawk.

Other Members:

Important people that are Not members:

P.S I'll update this post as we get more members :3

Tak

If this is still going, I would like Vryk to be a supplier of cheap junk and weapons (which he had alot of)

Tags: