Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Never Wish, Never Tell

Started by visualspice, April 27, 2013, 09:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Doing and not thinking wasn't part of Artemis's forte as she stared at Dietrich's back with a frown.
"And you expect me to just trust you?" she sighed, realizing she honestly had little choice. So with a lot of hesitation, she finally stepped forward, staring at his back for a good long while before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Just don't drop me," she said, whispering into his ear. She was afraid and closed her eyes tightly. Flying.. were they ACTUALLY going to fly?!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

No.  They were not actually going to fly.  It was only apart of the mental state of having to work with limited time.  Nighttime hours were not as long as daylight hours, they seemed to move by like sands through ones fingertips.  But Dietrich moved swiftly across land, sticking to where shadows were thickest, even as the sun began to rise.

Already he could see the colors of dawn bleeding through the sky.  He cursed and moved faster, his limbs a blur as he finally made it to the edge of the valley and ducked inside the mouth of a small cave, exhausted but alive as the sun finally shone in the morning sky.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

ARtemis peeked open her eyes as they entered inside a cave. The light still reached inside,a nd she could tell it was affecting Dietrich and making him weak.

"Where are we?" she said, looking around, though she didn't expect him to know.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"The Valley.  We made it, barely in time."  Dietrich gestured for her to let go of his neck as he leaned against the cave wall and well into the thickest part of the shadows as he could.  "We'll be in the wilderness for the a while.  I hope you don't have to go take a piss.  But if you do, there are some bushes over there.  And if you don't mind, you should look for something to eat.  You look famished.  Fear seems to take a lot out of you, doesn't it?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

ARtemis frowned.
"I don't think I could eat." and she studied him a moment before asking. "So what do you do during the daylight hours?"  In legends, vampires just slept.

Lion

"Fuck, feed, sleep, what do you do during nighttime hours?" Dietrich said.  "I am getting awfully hungry.  It's hard travelling over a thousand miles in a single night.  I exaggerate but you get the point."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Artemis's face flushed at the statement. She had no idea how to respond to it, so she just grew quiet and wide eyed, and stared. Though it wasn't fear that made her gape, but prudence(for she hadn't realized quite yet that him being hungry = she could become a midday snack).

Lion

"I'm sorry if I came off as rude, but would it be too much to ask if you could find me something to eat. As it is I can't leave the cave without incinerating.  Or ... unless I could get a taste of you...I wouldn't mind that either."  Dietrich grinned at her and scooted forth, reaching out a hand at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And now instead of staring, Dietrich's diet finally caught up to her mind. And at the very idea of it, her skin paled, her eyes rolled back and she fell to the ground in a loud THUD as she fainted.

Lion

"Perfect," Dietrich said rolling his eyes.  " Just perfect."  He reached out and pulled her into his lap and held her across him so that her neck was exposed.  He couldn't help himself as he brought up her wrist and could feel the very pulse there so tempting...  Just a taste wouldn't hurt would it?  And drew her wrist to his lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The very act of picking her up drew Artemis out of the unsconscious, though she didn't move, only felt herself in a warm embrace. Though when she realized the embrace wasn't very warm, her eye popped open and she gasped. Limbs went everywhere; legs, hands, feet. She hadn't even meant to freak out like that, but when she first came around, she hadn't recognized Dietrich and panicked. Then, after her hands smashed int his face, knee int his gut, legs into his arm and she, who, from this very action, came tumbling out of his hands, gave a yelp as she collapsed onto the ground.

Lion

She hit pretty good for someone who was unconscious, and Dietrich rubbed his arms and chest which felt even more weakened since he had been growing hungry.  He leaned back against the cave wall and laughed.  "All right, all right!  I won't feed off of you, sorry," Dietrich laughed.  "But I am getting hungry, and that will pose a problem."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Artemis's eyes went as wide as mill wheels.
"You were trying to what!?" and it seemed as if she might pass out again, but instead, she just felt ill as she tried to fight the urge, too afraid that the next time, if he WERE to feed, what if she didn't wake up? The idea made her tremble.

Lion

"I was trying to feed.  I'm sorry I wa  only going to have a taste.  Defiinitly not enough to transform you.  Last thing I need is to have one of the likes of you to live forever.  Adventures of the eternally faint," Dietrich laughed.  "Please get me something to eat.  I can't leave the cave.  If ai don't feed soon I'll go into a frenzy"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: I feel bad for Dietrich, her attempts will more than likely me full of fail >.>

-------------

His laughter unnerved her, as she cringed.
"Wh-what!? T-turn?" her lips fell open and she just stared. Did he mean.. she swallowed hard. That he could TURN her into a vampire?! And the very idea turned her paler than a ghost.

Lion

"Artemis perhaps I am being too subtle but please listen to me very carefully!  I need you to bring me something to eat NOW!  Something bloody!  Go!  Git."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"B-b-b-ut, I'm no huntress!" Artemis stammered. "I wouldn't even know where to begin!" And in all honesty, she hadn't a clue. Hunting after animals.. or even people, for that matter, was just something she couldn't understand. She bought her food from the market, so in a sense, she had been sheltered from that sort of life. But then she considered.. the butcher.. they would hve blood, maybe cuts of meat that were bloody.

"What about a butcher?" but then her face fell immediately after she suggested it. "No, that won't do." The town was just too far away...

Lion

Dietrich was growing frustrated at the least but at least now the message had sunk in.  Yet he frowned all the same at the sheer inability of Artemis to do anythink really.  He was growing desperate and looked at her imploringly.  "Look...you won't like iit but if you just give me a taste of your blood I'll be sated.  Just let me nick your fingertip or something.  I won't take more than what I need promise."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Artemis's face twisted at the idea, appearing both shocked and repulsed. She visibly flinched back, backing up near the wall of the cave as she shook her head.
"But you're asking me to let you drink my blood! That just sounds crazy and I-" her lips trembled, brown eyes peering back at him. She had no idea where to begin. "And I'm not good with blood or .. or even pain.."S he grit her teeth. "It sounds like it would be awfully painful. Are... are you sure you can't just wait until nightfall?" THough she had a feeling he could not as she stared at him with a pout.

Lion

"It'll just be a nick I swear. It won't hurt much at all.  In fact some may claim it feels quite nice, sensual even.  How do you think I feed while my victims sleep?  Oh I don't mean I'll feed on you when you sleep!  Just give me your hand.  Gods I can't believe I'm grovelling for blood by a human. Heavens smite me please!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn