Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are You Ready To Learn? [M] (Hellvion Ball mini-event) [private]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: This is a private, sub thread for the mini-event of the Hellvion ball found here. Events take place after this post.

And I couldn't help myself with the title selection >_>
based off the opening dialogue to this. (warning- linked youtube video has language XD )

The walk to the East Hall was a long one, but she knew it would prove well worth it. And she used every once of her woman hood to allow Elaros to enjoy the view of a lady as she walked. Not all women dressed quite as she, and well- her outfit positively hugged her and where there were tight threads, they begged to be torn off. It was one of the main reasons she was famous for having so many lovers, but not a husband to be seen. But she didn't exactly want permanence in a relationship, to her? That was simply boring.

She crave excitement, desired the exotic, the rare, the impossible-
and never before had she considered doing a little bit studying of this sort f man. For as they walked and talked, she studied just about every inch of him she could, from the way his tail moved and what it could do... to the claws of his hands, to his tongue, to his skin-

And she paused just outside the door of the massive study, noting- out of propriety, one of the door's remained open. Just as well, she didn't have to be in a totally private location to do some reading....

And well, part of the thrill was for them to get caught. She did very much like keeping her reputation scandalous.

And as she gestured for Elaros to come in with her, she found herself asking, "So.. what sort of books tickle your fancy?" Ad the second the pair of them stepped into the grand room, they were over shadowed by the towering tier of several floors worth of shelves of books.

"As you can see, our Duke and Duchess spare no expense on fine reading," she purred. "From ethnic cultures, to historical anomalies- I'm sure you can find just about anything you crave here."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros was doing pretty much the same as Davina! As someone who prided himself on his prowess as a lover, it would've simply been unlike him to familiarize himself with the contours of her body as they approached the study. Elaros himself was dressed to impress. The exposed nature of his clothing not only enticed the mind to imagine what the rest of him might look like, but it was designed to show off his densely muscled body, his foreign yet all too familiar contours.

When they entered, he looked up at the massive shelves of books, eye slits widening so he could take it all in. Truly, it was impressive!

Looking around, he stepped out into the center of the room, spinning slowly so he could take it all in.

"As much as I'd love to get my claws around some herbal tomes, it's not the books I came for," Elaros said, and beckoned Davina towards himself with his eyes.

visualspice

"Oh?" Davina paused beside a library table, one with a fat, leather bound book resting ontop of it, among others. She had no idea what sort of book it even was. She simply leaned over it, turning the pages real slow while her cleavage was nearly bursting from her dress. And at a certain angle, he'd be able to see the dark color of her areola, and the protruding tip of her nipples beginning to erect.

"Then what is it you'd like to study here? This place..." she feigned a curious, playful look around. "They say it is quite the famous location for one to learn... almost as grand as the library in Uthlyn.." And she chuckled and let her dark green eyes meet over to his reptilian eyes. "But I doubt it's as grand... but.. adequate. Adequate... for much."

From the crevices of tall books shelves, to the messy top of library desks, and the glittering sheen of newly waxed ladders leading up to the balcony of books above them...

She could think of.. quite a number of places to study with him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Rather than immediately answer her question, Elaros slowly walked over to the table she was occupying, laying his hands on the wood as he looked down at the book she was pretending to look at. Then, his eyes slowly rolled up to her cleavage, and finally, to her eyes.

He licked his lips, like a predator about to pounce. He started walking around the table, moving ever closer to her as he spoke.

"I've always found the subject of Lady Davina to be an interesting one..." He started, and he placed his hands on her hips. One of them traveled up her stomach and towards the buttons on her chest, where he slowly drew circles on the topmost button with the tip of his claw.

"I want to learn everything I can. Have I found a suitable tutor?"

visualspice

With Elaros know behind her, he could not easily escape the curves of her body. But she had an idea that was exactly what he was encouraging, and she simply let him observe, let him touch where he dared.

"Goodness, I never thought of myself to be such an... interesting subject, though I suppose it could be a good read. After all..." she said, chuckling as she peered over her shoulder and through a curtain of her dark hair. "There's a first time for everything.... and I too, am interesting in learning a few things in kind." She chuckled again. "Nothing comes for free, after all.." she went on, leaning her ass back enough just to press against the front of his pants.

DaGlobster

Elaros wasn't really wearing pants, per se'. It was more akin to a kilt than anything else, although it's purple coloration and inset gold plates decried its sophisticated and elegant design. Drakkonans weren't exactly concerned with possibly exposing themselves, since their parts were kept sheathed inside their bodied until needed.

Elaros leaned down over her, his snout hovering just behind her ears. He smiled, passing the twin tips of his prehensile forked tongue against the base of her neck ever so lightly.

"And what is it you want to know in return, hm? What'll be the price of opening your book?"

He took his claw off of her button, and moved his hands down her sides and back to her hips.

visualspice

"Mmm... perhaps, an equal opportunity to.... read in return," she purred. The feeling of his forked tongue sent shivers down her neck, and made her nipples become fully erect as they jutted out against the confining materials of her dress.

DaGlobster

"Consider it done."

With that, he kissed her neck, pressing his scaly snout to it as he started moving his hands back up so he could undo her dress. He stopped to fondle her breasts through her clothing for a bit before he began teasing her buttons.

His tail began to snake its way up and around one of her legs, rubbing its surface against the bre skin of her thighs.

visualspice

If Davina were a cat, surely she'd purr. The way he handled her sent more shivers up her skin. And she merely invited the attentions, but did no such thing to aid him in his quest. She rather liked his approach to simply invite himself in for a taste, and the second she felt his tail go up her leg, she felt herself heat. Though the tail was cold, her body was not. Perhaps she could become better... acquainted with this cold blooded reptile as the night went on?

DaGlobster

Elaros locked onto the source of the heat, able to sense it like a snake. The tip of his tail ascended even further, until he found himself teasing at her sex through her smallclothes.

"Hot already, Lady Davina? That's good, very good."

His words were compunded by the first of her buttons coming undone, and Elaros was quick to turn her over onto her back, and bring his snout in to kiss her properly.

visualspice

The pointed tip of his tail moving against her undergarments- which were a laughably thin bit of satin, was quickly growing moist beneath his ministrations. But she kept her cool, which reflected in her grin when she was guided to face him. And she let him. It was nice being moved around to let this... animal be in control.

And when his mouth moved to kiss her, it was jarring at first, but also exhilarating. His skin was a bit smoother than she'd assumed, and a bit dryer too-
But he had a unique musk to him, something she didn't know how to label. Not that she cared when she was kissing him back, even letting her tongue come out to wet her lips and his.

"You know... I'm afraid to admit it but this is my first time,"s he told him through a sultry chuckle. "Not being fucked but..." she went on, drawing ina  breath before exhaling- her large breasts moving with that breath in an accentuated manner.
"But with something... other than a...human."
And her eyes sparkled as she looked him over, fingers tip toeing over the front of his own clothes.

"Tell me, if you aim to make love to me, do you have... the proper parts? Or am I to expect your tail to do all the talking,"s he told him, lips moving now to sample kisses across his throat.

DaGlobster

At her question, Elaros smirked. He reached behind him, and unclasped his kilt, showing his flat crotch area. Well, it wasn't flat for long. Two particularly plate-looking scales parted, and his member slid out. His member was massive, compared to the average human's, and it was already rock hard. It was a rather appealing shade of purple, and it had tattoos. Thin, aesthetically appealing golden lines that accentuated its shape and girth ran in gentle, eye-catching spirals from the base to just under the head.

Elaros' action wasn't immediate, however. Instead, he directed his eyes to Davina's and opened his mouth, extending his eight-inch, prehensile tongue. He let it slither in the air, so Davina could see what she was in for, before he knelt down to pull her smallclothes aside. He began tracing her womanhood's exterior with his tongue, exploring the folds with the pointed fork at the end.

"The fruits of Connlaoth are sweet indeed..."

visualspice

If she were excited before, her sex was soaked now. To see the way his reptilian cock seemed to come out, as if from hiding, (and how so, the hard member was so large!) made her heart flutter a little as she softly panted at the sight, her mouth salivating at the very shape and length of it.

"Good gods... Look what you've been blessed with. I'm sure you could fuck all kinds of things. Yet here you are..."
and as he moved down after showing off his tongue,s he grit her teeth and shivered.

"Ironic you'd choose a human lady to try to mount. Then I can assure you- I can bring you nothing but pleasure and sin."

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked, before he looped his arms around her legs and pulled her in. He pressed his snout into her pussy, rubbing it in so he could get acquainted with her scent before he introduced his tongue.

Elaros' tongue slid right into her, and as it moved around, it tested her walls, sliding up against them and looping in on itself so it could touch multiple sides at once. He did this vigorously, and after a good minute, he pulled his soaked tongue out, and wrapped it around her clit, tightening around it like his tongue was a snake constricting its prey. As he did so, he looked up at her.

"I came here for nothing less than pleasure and sin. Tell me, Davina; You want my exotic lizard cock in your mouth, don't you? I can see you drooling for it."

visualspice

And she was drooling for more than that. It was hard to explain just exactly how wonderful and unique his tongue felt inside her, as if the whole damn thing was a crawling serpent wriggling inside her to please her. Her pants were soon catching short in her mouth, and when he went next to give attention to her clit, she tossed her head back in a moan.

It was only when he posed the question about his cock that she let her eyes slide open as she grinned.
"I do wonder what a reptile would taste like," she growled, her sex spasming at the taste and sensations that flooded her.

Gods.. this party was going to be good.

DaGlobster

"Well, consider that your first lesson, then."

He slid off the rest of his clothing, and undid the shoulder straps on Valeska's dress, pulling it down, and off of her. He took her hand, and lifted her up and off the table.

"Why don't we find a nice, quite corner for that first lesson, hmm?"

visualspice

Davina smirked. She was in nothing but her small clothes now and she seemed hardly phased. Her eyes were glowing and lustfilled.
"Quiet? Who says I like quiet or private," she told him, eyes remaining locked to his as she got to her knees before him.

Taking it all in, she marveled at the tattoos, and the shape, as well as the girth, before she leaned forward, taking in it's smells as she rubbed her soft cheek against it's length before beginning to kiss at it and touch it softly, seeing if any one place on it's mass was more sensitive than the rest.

DaGlobster

Elaros didn't budge. If he had any weaknesses there, he wasn't showing it. Her brashness evoked a smile from Elaros' part. If she didn't mind it if anyone accidentally walked in, neither did he.

As she explored and got acquainted with his cock, his tail went to work at keeping her sex occupied. Elaros moved it's length back and forth against her folds, pressing it against her so she'd feel the scales more.

visualspice

She was still working on kissing and nibbling and licking at his massive cock when she felt his tail slip inside her again. The soft folds of her soaking wet sex were easy to penetrate, but she made her walls so tight, he'd be able to feel all of her clinging to him without mercy. But the was his tail moved.. and it's texture...

She released a breathy moan against his cock before moving to the tip of it.
"Angsar's name... I never thought I'd be fucked by a tail before." And she shivered at the idea and opened  up her lips to take him in.

DaGlobster

Elaros released something akin to a brief purr as Davina closed her lips around his tip. He didn't really reply to her statement, preferring to push his tail deeper into her instead. He placed his hands on top of her head, just so he could have somewhere to rest them.