Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Practice Makes Perfect

Started by visualspice, May 16, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"He does realize it," she said simply, walking away. "It's why he does it. It gives him power knowing you are impotent. Powerless. Unable to best him."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"I can easily best him," Cassius said angrily. "I am three times the man that slob is! He's just too much of a coward to fight me!"

visualspice

"With Karime, it's not about that sort of power." And she left it at that, putting the spear away and thoughtfully eyeing the other practice weapons.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"Strength is the only power that matters," Cassius shot back. "No power he possesses is greater than my strength, and I'm just as rich as he is anyway. He is nothing, you hear me? Nothing!"

visualspice

Red Sun said nothing, only flashing him a smile before she moved to walk away, but realized her chain link leash was caught beneath Cassius's boot and that smile was quickly replaced with a frown.
"Move your boot so I can keep practicing," she said. "I've got a lot of crocs to kill and being tied up the last few days has gotten me rusty."
And he knew exactly why. She still blamed him for that.

Wicked Basket

Red Sun may not have smiled much, but when she did it was contagious. Perhaps that was because it was a rare thing to see. When she asked him to move his boot he simply smiled and spread his arms.

"You come and move it," he told her. "I don't think you're as rusty as you say."

visualspice

Red Sun shot him a look.
"I can not practice with your boot on it. Move it, or I'm using my practice sword as a club on your foot. Would be a shame to see you with a broken foot at the crocodile hunt," she taunted, and maybe threatened, if even a bit playfully.

Wicked Basket

"I already told you. If you want my boot moved..."

Cassius twirled the practice spear in his hand and got into a ready stance.

"Then come move it yourself."

visualspice

Glaring at him ferociously, she rose to her full height, tossing her shoulders back while drawing out her false sword.
Then suddenly, and most anticlimactically, poked him in the belly.
"There, you're dead. Now remove your boot."

Wicked Basket

"No, you're dead," Cassius replied bonking Red Sun on the head with his spear. "Though you may wish it were that simple, you can't get rid of me that easy."

visualspice

"You were too slow," she told him flatly "Now move your boot."

Wicked Basket

"A stomach injury is not an instant kill like a blow to the head," Cassius told her. "Therefore, you are dead, but I am merely wounded."

visualspice

She lifted up the fake sword and touched his chest.
"There. A blow to the heart. You're dead."
She tapped his boot with her own. "Now move."

Wicked Basket

"Nope. Sorry, but you're already dead," Cassius informed her. "I struck your head remember? You can't kill me after you're already dead."

visualspice

"So if I knee you in the groin, you're saying you won't feel it since I'm dead?" she asked, and it was hard to tell if she was being serious, or actually being playful, or jesting the threat.

Wicked Basket

Cassius had to think about that for a moment.

"Well, if you do hit me in the groin, then I will just have to hit you even harder to make sure that you're dead."

Now it was hard to tell if Cassius was joking or not. Surely Red Sun would not stoop so low as to hit him below the belt.

visualspice

Red Sun folded her arms across her chest.
"So you're just going to remain on my chains? You're just wasting both of our times here. And it seems as if you're making my master upset," and she peered over at Karime who was shouting over their way.
"Why aren't you practicing!?" he roared at Red Sun. "Push that no good man aside and fight."

Wicked Basket

"Yeah, Sunny," Cassius urged. "Go ahead. Push me aside."

Cassius didn't care whose time he was wasting. It wasn't like he actually had other things to do. He was just itching for a fight, and he would get one, one way or another.

visualspice

"I can't push you aside," she told him, impatiently. "You weigh as much as a horse, and are as stubborn as one. Just remove your boot so I can pass."

Wicked Basket

"Is that a fat joke," Cassius asked. "Surely you can move me. Unless Karime wants to come over here and try to move me himself."

Cassius made sure that that last part was loud enough for Karime to hear. He knew it was pointless though. There was no way that slob would ever get his hands dirty.