Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Get Back Here With That Wine, You Scoundrel! [Spice!]

Started by Ethereal-Star, August 08, 2015, 11:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice

Scarlet sighed in frustration. Her parents had tasked her to help deliver a small caravan of wines from their family business, having appointed her to oversee the operation once the caravan got headed to where it was going, which was just inside the city gates of Arca. Her father was too busy with trying to run the brewery, and her mother was currently ill with a bad cold so she also could not be there to help. So it was left to Scarlet to deliver the goods to a couple traveling merchants, one of whom currently resided in Arca where the Queen herself was based, the other in the Jadenshine province. And the orange-haired girl would much rather be drinking away at the nearest tavern where her friend Becky and a few other girls had decided to head, no doubt having the time of their lives as they chatted up every male likely to be in there.

Once more, the novice magma mage sighed, angrily flipping her hair over one shoulder as it got in her face again. The day itself was rather windy, and there was the slight chance of rain. Which to Scarlet only annoyed her further.

"Oh, cheer up baby doll." One of the guards in back of her told her, a cheeky grin on his bearded face. "After this is all over with, you and I can hit the sack and have some fun." He winked at her and smirked, while Scarlet simply rolled her eyes.

"You're not my type dude. I like them without beards. And for the last time, stop trying to peek under my skirt!" she chastised the big man who wielded a halberd in both hands.

The other guard laughed jovially at the other man, this one holding a sword. "You heard her. The Lady has spoken." he gave her a mock bow, well as close to one as he could considering they were sitting down in the carriage which was being pulled by two horses.

"Awww...." the first guard named Harry stated, looking quite disappointed. "And if I shave my beard....?" The second guard named Patrick chuckled again at this, knowing Harry would never shave off his beloved beard. It was something of a keeper for him, as though the beard was his very heart and soul.

Scarlet only scowled in his direction. "Like that would ever happen. And the answer would still be no."

The carriage driver who seemed to not show any interest in their conversation whatsoever, called back over his shoulder. "Looks like we might get rain, folks." Just as he said this, a fat drop of water came splashing down on Scarlet's shoulder, immediately followed by another one on her thigh before the skies opened up with their downpour of watery wrath.

"Shit." Scarlet cursed, even less happier than before. "I just knew something would go wrong!"

visualspice

"Shit! I just knew something'ed gone wrong!" Clint had tasked himself with a high way robbery obligation in hopes the night would cloak him- and his plan, would spook the small caravan to give up their goods.After all, he had been tailing them since the brewery, his head full of images of how the Mountain Cats would handle his heroic deed.

Everyone loved to get shit faced drunk! And what perfect way to prove himself than to still a carriage full of booze? But at night, the clouds were hard to see, and as they moved over the moon, he thought little on the chance of rain...

That was, until it rained. And it was soaking him to the bone. He found himself soon sniffling and sneezing where he hid in the mud, eyes still on the carriage which he'd hope would come into view soon. He had went on ahead, after learning their route-a nd took some time to sabotage the road. When the wheels would hit his hand dug pot holes, the carriage wouldn't be going anywhere fast! And now that he was armed with one of those fancy Connlaothian pistols, he knew no one would want to mess with him! So long as he wouldn't have to reload the gun more than twice (he had forgotten to steal bullets for it when he was in town!)

A minor detail, none the less. But still, he waited, stubborn as ever and prayed to the Gods the damn carriage would come soon. At least the rain would bring one good thing- it'd make the road muddy and the potholes all the more treacherous to pass.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Now with the rain coming in full, pouring buckets, Scarlet too was also soaked, her hair clung to her face and her clothes were also drenched. Looking down, she noticed her nipples were poking out through the fabric as she had neglected to wear a chest wrap that day. And now with the cold and the rain she was paying for it. Her arms soon got goosebumps and so she wrapped her arms tightly around herself to keep warm.

"Aw, shit!" Harry complained loudly. "Rain, now?" he shook his head in dismay at this.

Patrick was none too pleased either. "This will definitely make the going slower." Saying this just as the caravan hit a pothole, it jerking the caravan back and forth as it teetered over it.

"You're telling me!" Scarlet muttered. "It's freakin' cold! Now how are we going to deliver the shipment of wines on time!"

The caravan maneuvered along the path, hitting another pothole, then another and another after that. "Geez, where did all these potholes come from?" The caravan driver swore. "They weren't here before now. I've taken this route many a time!"

"Should have picked a better path." Scarlet deadpanned, just as she slammed into first Harry, then Patrick as they continued to travel along the hole-filled rocky road. There were also tiny rocks strewn about the path as well, making the going that much harder and the horses stepped in yet another hole in the earth before regaining their footing, struggling to continue on with the downpour of rain pelting them all.

The driver glared at Scarlet and turned back around, directing the horses as best he could with his now limited visibility just as they went over another pothole. But unlike the others, this one was huge and it jerked the carriage violently, making Scarlet go flying out of her seat and onto the wet dirt. Spitting out mud from her mouth, she pulled her skirt down as it had flipped completely up over her ass, revealing her skimpy underwear.

Harry whistled while Patrick and the caravan driver worried over her safety. "You alright, miss Scarlet?" Patrick asked, leaping down over the edge as it stopped and strode over to the orange-haired girl to give her a hand up.

"No, I am not alright!" Scarlet took the hand that was offered her and got up brushing off her now not only wet but also completely muddy clothes as well. Spitting out more wet clumps of earth, she grimaced and made a face. "I think I swallowed some mud!"

visualspice

It was a heavenly distraction if anything, and he'd stay in the rain all week if it meant he got to watch this woman roll around in the mud. He saw how it clung to her form, and felt the hungered heat of lust blind him while a smile consumed his face.

But he supposed love had to come second- he was here on a mission! But he couldn't help but wonder...
Maybe he could get lucky on both accounts.

Feeling swollen with pride over the carriage fiasco, he stepped out from his hiding place and pulled out his gun. Wearing a big grin, he kept it pointed at the lot as he shouted over to the group.

"Evenin' gentleman." He then tipped his head to Scarlet. "And lady. Sorry to inconvenience you, seeing as you're in quite the predicament, but perhaps you ought to leave this situation to me?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Spitting out more mud and continuing to wipe the dirt off her clothes and bare arms, Scarlet didn't see the gunman until he had actually spoken. Looking up, she froze as a gun was pointed at all of them from a young man who looked to be of Connloathian ethnicity. The others also saw him and the gun he wielded, the two guards looking ready to act at a moment's notice, readying their weapons for a possible conflict.

The caravan driver tried to calm the horses who had been spooked by the young man's sudden appearance, and then held his hands up in surrender. "Easy there lad. There's no need to point that at us."

Scarlet watched the gunman with narrowed, suspicious eyes before speaking. "Let you take over? Who the hell do you think you are?"

visualspice

"The way I see it," the kid went on, nonchalant and easy. "It'd be easier for y'all to jus' walk away. Cut your loses." And his grin grew wider, as did the obvious cocky-ness in his tone.

Ethereal-Star

Scarlet rolled her eyes. "Can't you see you're outnumbered, dude?"

"Not a chance." Patrick told him, a hard expression in his eyes. "Put the gun down now or we'll be forced to attack."

"Do as he says, kid." Harry agreed. "After all, my weapon won't feel too great enmeshed in your skull."

The carriage driver nervously watched the events before him, while at the same time continuing to calm down the horses. But he stayed out of the way.

The orange-haired girl just eyed the young man, waiting to see what he would do. If he would not relent, Scarlet had an idea on how to distract him.

visualspice

That's when his gun fired, blasting a whole into the side of the wagon's cover and causing the men and horse to jump and buck. He was quick to reload his smoking gun as he called over to them, "You think this is a joke? That's just a warning shot to y'all to think again and surrender the goods!"