Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just Another Job?(Midnight!)

Started by JackieCat, October 15, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Karishk was not very happy to be doing this at all, but she knew she virtually had no choice.  So she sighed and shrugged when the man asked her his question.

"Whenever you see fit," she said, her tone angry.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Nightmare

"Well, I'm not particularly busy." Midnight said in the same calm tone he had been using the whole time. "We can leave now if you would like."

JackieCat

"Fine," Karishk said darkly, crossing her arm over her chest and making her displeasure very clear.  "Lead the way."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Nightmare

"I think you might need to take the lead." Midnight replied. "It is your employer, after all."

JackieCat

Karishk sighed and turned on her heel, starting out of the alley way, and if he didn't want to follow, that was his problem.  It would not be a long walk, but she didn't say anything, simply walked down the street in silence, she wasn't going to give the man anymore information than that which was required.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor