Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Business or Pleasure? [M]

Started by Zero, November 04, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"Shall we collect your reward for dealing with that obnoxious human and be on our way? I must admit that I am most eager to see my new home, if it pleases my Mistress of course." Zenith's voice was almost a seductive purr, he was obviously rather enjoying himself just thinking about taking the girl away to Xyntharia's home against her will.

Nightmare

"I think that would be wonderful." Xyntharia said, grin still growing on her face. "Let's find the little brat and move on."

Zero

"I believe I know just where to find the little trade princess." Zenith chuckled darkly as he took the lead as he left the terrace and headed in the direction of distant splashing water and childish laughter.

Alfieri had four wives and several children, all of whom came into view as they rounded a corner of the large mansion. Obviously they had not realized what had happened to their beloved patriarch. Most of the children were just that - children. There was, however, a young woman among them with rich copper skin, a budding shapely figure, beautiful sweet face, and long, black curls.

All the laughter had stopped as they came into view, all eyes fixating on Zenith with fear and distrust - especially the pretty young woman. Crimson eyes had been watching her hungrily for some time now.

"Saferi, your father had forfeited you to my new mistress. I suggest you do not protest too much, as you wouldn't want to upset me. I am terribly impatient." His eyes raked over the grown women and the children present threateningly. Zenith hardly needed a reason to kill humans.

Nightmare

Xyntharia watched her new acquaintance, grinning at the fear apparent on the faces of the remaining members of Alfieri's family. "I would do what he says."

She looked the young woman over. She was quite the pretty little thing. It was no wonder Zenith had taken an interest in her. "I don't take kindly to people going back on business arrangements."

Zero

One of the four older women, the one that looked most similar to the beautiful young woman, nearly collapsed into sobs. The other three wives actually had to help support her as the woman wept, knowing that she was losing her daughter.

Saferi looked completely terrified, tears already running down her cheeks as she hesitantly approached them. Zenith smiled wickedly as he grabbed the girl harshly by her upper arm in case she chickened out on coming along quietly and tried to flee back to her mother.

"Good girl," He purred at her, though somehow the words were not at all comforting despite his praise. Indeed, the poor thing had to choke back a sob as she tried to cower away from him even as he pulled her closer, red eyes taking in her tearful face with pleasure. "Mistress, we are ready to go home so that we can serve you."

Nightmare

"Excellent." Cynthia said, grin still on her face. She had already taken quite a liking to this being. He was far from a slave and would be treated like such, naturally. "Let's be on our way, then."

She turned and began to leave, expecting Zenith and the girl to follow close behind. Once they were out of earshot of the other women, Cynthia turned her head to talk to Zenith. "This one is your trophy, then. Do with her as you please."

Zero

Saferi was pulled reluctantly along by Zenith as they followed Xyntharia. The girl attempted to drag her feet a little, but otherwise didn't struggle against the grip on her upper arm. At least until she was "given" to Zenith as a trophy.

His lips twisted into a cruel and delighted grin even as his young captive screamed and flailed in an attempt to escape the clawed hand that squeezed her.

"No! You can't! Please!" Zenith brought his free hand up almost immediately, capturing the girl's pretty face in his clawed fingers and letting the tips press threateningly against her flesh, just shy of breaking the skin.

"Hush now, little slave. Your wailing annoys me and I'd hate to have to carve up such a pretty face prematurely." Saferi choked back sobs as she shook with the effort of containing her horror. "Now be a good girl and beg forgiveness for your insolence at proclaiming that your mistress couldn't do as she pleased with you. If you're convincing enough I might even forgo a harsh punishment once we are home."

Zenith practically threw the girl on the ground at Xyntharia's feet, where Safeir huddled in a prone position. Her words were stuttered, her voice wavering from her held-back whimpers. "F-forgive me, M-mistress. I-I'll be a good g-girl."

Nightmare

Xyntharia watched with growing interest as Zenith talked to the human girl. It was so rare that she found another that shared her views, especially another dragon. Though she did know a few others and some had even stayed at her manor, they were often soft and affectionate towards humans, or at the very least tolerable of them.

When the girl uttered her apology, Xyntharia laughed. "That sounds a lot better. Besides, you shouldn't be upset with us. If anything you should be upset with your father for getting you into this predicament."

Zero

"Y-yes Mistress." Saferi sobbed in agreement, whether she felt her father held any blame in the cruelty of her new masters or not. The girl gave a sharp cry of pain as Zenith reached down and tangled his claws in her hair, pulling her back to her feet harshly so that the girl would not hold them up any longer than she already had.

"See? That wasn't so hard, little slave. If you are a very good girl you will not have to endure as much punishment. Your father would have inevitably given you to a man at some point. Instead of a wife you will be a slave, but if you are good there is hardly a difference. You will serve me and I will make sure you are fed, clothed, housed, and protected from all but myself and my mistress. Aren't you grateful?" Zenith cooed in cruel delight as he pushed the frightened young human along in front of him.

"Y-yes M-master." Of course she wasn't, but the dragon was content with verbal agreement for now. Crushing, twisting, and warping her spirit would come in time.

"Thank you, Mistress, for this most generous gift. I am going to enjoy my new pet very much." He said with a soft laugh.