Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

There and Back Again

Started by TreeFolk, February 04, 2016, 09:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeFolk

@Moonie , @visualspice , @Rhi-Rhi , @Deli , @SilverLuna

Hey All!

It's been a long time, I know.  :( I went off to Alaska, fell madly in love with a New Zealander, spent 4 months living with him, and then another 4-5 months recovering from the heartbreak of the breakup. When I was with him, I couldn't seem to give energy to many other things outside of trying to make it work between us (so SotE, too). When we broke up, I couldn't bring myself to do much more than the bare minimum to finish my degree and survive. That's life and that's love, yeah?

But I'm back on my feet and finally feeling the creative itch again. If any of you are willing or able to pick back up with our threads, or if we need to/can do skip-forward and pick back up again, great! Let me know! If your characters have (understandably) moved on to other threads, that's Ok too! I'm just looking to get back into it.

visualspice

I'm so  excited you're back but so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that. I replied to your Pm and when this headache subsides (or this weekend) I'll try to look over our past threads :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

Sorry to hear about what you went through :(

I'd love to continue where we left off though ;) And hopefully you will feel all happy and jolly again completely soon.