Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Follow Corpses To the Flies

Started by visualspice, March 06, 2016, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed.
"YOU." She pointed her blade at him, eyes blazing. But she soon began to feel a rush. Was that poison?
"What the hell are you doing here? My master had not called for you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Arocraes

"And what if we arranged a private meeting?" he questioned with a devious smirk. Ares began to slowly walk towards her, trying to appear nonthreatening. "How would you know he had not called for me then?"

Ares' satchel was still attached to him, with his vial and dagger inside. He stopped a few meters away from the woman. Should he need to quickly grab his weapons, a small amount of space between them could be fatal.

visualspice

"You attacked me with a poison dart. The only secrecy is your treachery!" And she wasted no time in charging forward and swinging her blade across at him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Arocraes

Ares' eyes widened as he tried to quickly grab his vial to block the incoming swing. However, he knew he would not be quick enough so he lept backwards, falling on his rear.

"Restrain yourself woman. I am more important than you think."

visualspice

But her blade was already at his throat.
"As is my master. And you are trespassing and will be tried for attempted murder."

Arocraes

Ares burst out laughing. "You really don't know how this world works do you. I've gotten away with much worse." Ares arched his back up slightly, forcing the blade to press against his neck breaking a little bit of skin that would cause some blood to be shed, but not enough to be fatal.

"Now I'm curious. What will you do?"

visualspice

Red Sun scowled. Then drew her blade back to swiftly move it to strike, using the blunt end of the hilt and hoping to knock the man out.

Arocraes

Ares' eyes bulged out of his head as he got hit by the hilt, which caused his head to recoil and impact with the ground underneath him. He was knocked out cold.

visualspice

Relieved, Red Sun moved quickly. Killing the man would stop him, however,a wave of the poison made her stumble on her feet. By the time she was able to gain any focus, another slave showed up and was scared to see Red Sun with her blade and a man on the ground.

"Be calm and help me carry him inside." There were too many witnesses now.

The slave obeyed and asked Red Sun,
"Where do we take this man?"

Red Sun wrinkled her nose.
"To Karimes guest suite, and quickly." She wasn't sure how much longer she could fight off the poison. If it killed her, so be it. But if not....
There was hell to pay. And once she got him alone in the room, she chained him to the bed to keep him from escaping . And that was all it took as she passed out unwittingly beside him.

Arocraes

Ares began to crack his eyes open slowly. His head throbbed with pain, as if he was stampeded upon while being hungover. He grunted as he tried to rub his head, only to be restrained by chains. Disappointed he plopped his head back onto the comfortable bed. This wasn't the plan.

He tilted his head as he sighed, smirking at the sight of the woman who lay knocked out beside him. "Gotcha" he whispered. Ares struggled a bit, trying to see if the chains would loosen up but to no avail. His satchel wasn't anywhere near him, as if the woman would be so careless to leave it by his side, and he was still in quite a bit of pain. He let out a heavy, overly dramatic sigh as he waited for the woman to wake up. She has a strong resolve, the poison might not last long he thought.

visualspice

She awoke not long after he had. And she had a rife head ache. Groaning, she touched her forehead before noticing she was in some strange bed, and she was quick to turn to see If Ares was still there.

Arocraes

"Morning, love." He winked at her with a mischievous smile. He looked at the chains that restrained him and softly chuckled. "I didn't know you liked me this much."

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed with venom and a strong hand caught his throat.
"I have a thousand good reasons to choke the life out of you."

Arocraes

Ares coughed as she clenched his throat. "Really?" he said in a muffled and struggled voice, "I could think of a thousand bad ones."

visualspice

"You have a lot to explain." It was a command, not a question as she kept her fiery eyes locked on his.

Arocraes

"Quite hard to do that with your hand around my neck" he blurted out.

visualspice

"You can talk well enough," she snapped.

Arocraes

Ares coughed as he was starting to feel weaker. "I was...curious. About him. Your master. Bring me. To him."

visualspice

That's when she let him go, then socked him.

Arocraes

Ares' breathed heavily as his head was knocked back. His body was in confusion in between trying to grasp for air and to register the pain that was just inflicted on him. He didn't have anything witty to say to her at this point. She was strong, and he only just realized.