Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Taming Beauty [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Tags to @Heretic King !

North, south, east or west. It didn't matter so long as the money was good and there was a place she could top off her night with plenty of booze. Long had the days come, and longer were the nights, and her trials had been as rocky as the roads she traveled.

Connlaoth wasn't exactly the safest of places, so she had kept to the mountain range, and followed it from the north where the roads were rocky and wound their way south and then cut across the plains to divide Connlaoth from Serendipity.

By now she wasn't even sure if she was in Connlaoth anymore, not that she cared, but it'd be one less thing to worry about having soldier at her back, or some bounty hunter after her head. She was making a good deal with petty jobs, mostly thieving, all of whihc helped move her south. She knew she needed a new pair of boots. All of this walking had worn several holes into her current pair. Reluctantly,s he had to give up a night of drinking in order to procure herself a nice, fancy pair. And did she ever swoon over them.

They were a deep, rich, dark brown color, nearly black except in the right light which shown it's deep mahogany glow. And were they ever comfortable, they slipped right onto her feet, had enough room and support and laced on up clear to her thighs. It would definitely help fight the scabs she constantly was getting on her knees, and well- she couldn't help but squeal a little at the fact she knew they gave her a lot of extra sex appeal.

She didn't always flirt, but when she did, she always did it in order to benefit from something. And men liked loose women, and though she liked a good time with all the rest of the men, she normally kept most of her flirting and kissy faces to the tavern and not the room she stayed. And this particular night she was without money for a room, nor booze; but that didn't stop her from making her way to a little squat and open faced pub called Moor's.

It was a strange sort of place from what she was used to, for there were no doors nor windows, just a really shallow over hang you had to duck under in order to get to the wide bar front that was lined with stools.  It was here she  noticed that the patrons weren't all entirely human- and she couldn't help but stare. Being born and raised and having remained mostly in Connlaoth, seeing elves and humanoid type creatures had her gawking.

Even still, the pointy eared ones were rather handsome, in their pretty man sort of way. And she moved to take a seat beside the lot of them, wearing her most charming of grins.

"So is this where all the elves 'ave been hiding? Being a northerner, can't say I've had the chance to really get an eye full of your lot."

The two men she had taken a quick fancy to turned to study her, before smirking as the one cuddled in close to the other.

"Sweetie, if you're looking for an easy bed, go find your own elf," he told her with a smirk, and moved to steal a bit to the other man's pointy ear. "This one's taken."

Ellarrah just stared at the two, not quite sure how to come back from that.S he hadn't realized she just tried to hit on a pair of gay elves. Ah.. only in Serendipity. Shaking it off, she just smiled at the pair.

"Well, then you're lucky then. But I was jus' comin' 'ere for a bit o' ale."

By then, the two elves were already wrapped up among themselves, making out heatedly and ignoring the red head completely. Not missing a beat, Ellarrah turned around on her stool to study the rest of the bar, but saw the other men who were somewhat human, were beginning to leave. And she began to wonder if she not ought to try her luck elsewhere.

So without much thought, and a wave 'no' to the bartender that was about to approach her, she rose from her bar stool and turned around-
only to walk face first into the massive torso of a-

"Holy bloody shit balls!" She stepped back to get a good eyeful of him.
"You've got half the body of a fuckin' horse!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

There were those days which were shit. A cracked hoove, muscle aches, down on your luck and in general pissed off. Then there were those days which were even worse, Klynus rarely took to the social bother that was contact with humans and the likes. He rather worked alone, only interacting when he needed to get paid from a recent contract.

Or in this case, procure a needle and thread to sew shut a gash on his chest. Humans and spears, the combination was a nasty thing to be against. Luckily, he knew the keep of this particular inn from days past, he occasionally spent the night here, if a contract drew him to this particular area.

With the loud sound of hooves, Klynus pushed himself a way through the door, walking over towards the bar as a rather colorful character bounced against his torso. He glanced down at Ellarah. "Aren't you sharp?" He noted gruffly as he pushed past her, over towards the warden. "Oi. Bronn. Is there still a place in the stable?" He inquired, "also can do with a needle and some thread," he said to the keep gruffly.

His body, next to being covered in blood was dirty and grimy, as if he'd been in a battle recently, the large, bloodied spear on his back only mzde this even more obvious. He rested his hand on the hilt of the sword as the keep scurried off to find the required items.

visualspice

Despite the mild attempt to brush her off, Ellarrah still managed to gawk. She had never seen such a beast so close before, and had she second guessed herself earlier, she knew not that a man that was half horse certainly smelled like he was, well, half horse. Her eyes traveled across his wound, and as the inn keep tottered off to tend to this beast man's request, Ellarrah's grin split across her face.

"I got some thread and needle, there. I can stitch up a mean scab when I see one. Though I'd need some ale for the flushing, and.. for some payment, but I'm sure it'd be more pleasant work to close that up if we were both a bit more pink cheeked."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Klynus looked down at Ellarah, arching an eyebrow. "I'll close this wound up, preferred sober. Crooked stitches are a hassle," was what he replied, quite obvious it was from experience. "Let me guess," the centaur started. "You're poor as dirt tonight?"

visualspice

"Oh, aren't you a smart one, sassy too," she flirted, finding it a bit refreshing to be at tonguing odds with a half horse. "So you really aiming to stitch all of that up yourself? Even if the alcohol never touched your lips, it'd keep that wound clean and from festerin'. Though I'm sure a rough lookin' lad such as yourself has seen a nasty wound or two in our day, eh?" she asked, giving him a nudge with her elbow.

Medievarad

"I know how to treat a wound," was what Klynus responded easily, letting out a soft snort. "As you said, it ain't the first time." He said as he grabbed her elbow before it touched him. "But, you're tryin' so awfully hard to mooch off of me. I'll buy you a pint."

visualspice

Ellarrah was about ready to turn her sweetness, sour. But when he relented, her eyes brightened and face broke into a grin.
"Oh, ain't you a savior. So, are you saying if I keep on trying, I could get more than a pint o' ale," she went on, leaning towards him as she gave a flip to her red hair, keeping it off her shoulders so that as she leaned forward, it wouldn't hide her ample bosom which she was proudly putting on display.

Medievarad

"Now you're pushing it too far," Klynus snorted again, looking at the keep whorm returned with the desired items. "Add two pints to that," he added with a soft sigh. It seemed like the centaur had little to no interest in the bosom she was proud off.

The keep nodded and soon, two large pints of ale were placed infront of the two.

visualspice

Hefting up her drink, she leaned it towards him.
"Shall we toast to our new acquaintance-ship?" she flirted, green eyes dancing.

Medievarad

Klynus glanced at her, snorting softly. "Fine," he answered, grabbing his own pint and heffing it up to clunk his tankard against hers, before taking a deep swig.

He took the thread and needle and spit some of the ale back out on his chest, on the wound with a soft hiss, before starting to stitch up the wound, not even flinching in the slightest.

visualspice

Ellarrah couldn't help but crinkle her nose at him.
"Well there's an attractive way to take care of your problem. Never thought to add spit to my ale when using it on my bumps or scrapes." But she tipped her mug his way anyways before knocking some back.

Medievarad

Swallowing the rest of the ale and finishing up the stitches, Klynus glanced at Elarrah. "Spit helps in the healing process," he answered, putting down the needle and thread, grabbing his mug again and downing it in one go, before smacking it down on the bar.

visualspice

"My, you're a thirsty fella. Too bad it seems our mugs are getting empty real quick..." she went on playfully, hinting at another hopeful glass of booze.

Medievarad

Klynus arched an eyebrow. "Maybe try to be more subtle about it?" He inquired with a soft snort. "I bled for that money," he snorted softly.

visualspice

"Aye, and I'm ever grateful that you did!" She was all smiles now. It was much easier to talk when having a bit more booze in her blood. "But after such a task, don't you think it's worth gettin' a little bit tipsy o'er it, eh? I promise you won't be bored or that I'll be boring if you stick around for a couple more drinks."

Medievarad

"Fine," he glanced at the keep. "You heard the woman." The keep nodded and took their tankards back, refilling them.

visualspice

Ellarrah let out a pleasant squeal and moved her seat just a little bit closer to his.
"You're a savior, you know that? Givin' a girl a good few stiff drinks." She finished her last mug and reached for the next. "Hopefully I can repay the favor, maybe a head or neck massage or somthing," she went on with a flirty wink.

Medievarad

Klynus sighed softly. "Doesn't need repaying," he answered shortly, before glancing down at her. "I'd rather not be touched by someone I don't trust."

visualspice

"Oh... So I suppose you're the type who don't trust a person you just met? Or is it that I'm not some horse girl that you have reserves?" she asked, in no ways mean, but definitely out of her beginning stages of drunken playfulness.

Medievarad

"Oi," Klynus' tone got harsher, more agressive now. "I don't enjoy repeating mistakes by trusting the wrong people. And I'm not sure if you're the right person yet. So you better cool down, Red."