Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm not short! I'm a dwarf!(Open) (CyclicalCycal)

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, October 07, 2016, 09:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

After a while of rest the dwarf continued on. As he walked, he looked around, the trees were indeed tall, but it wasen't as numerous as the ones back home, nor were they as grim.

After a bit of walking the sun began to set, he decided to make camp.

He had set his pack and weapons up high in one of the trees, hidden from view. He was going about the forests collecting branches for a small fire.

CyclicalCycal

The dwarf could hear movement, from the surrounding areas as he went after his branches. Only for a moment, though, it would end rather swiftly.

Then, it would restart from a different part, far away form the undergrowth.

Then closer, then further away, then closer, and then further away. These sounds would repeat themselves over and over again. Something was near.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Probably a dear or somthing. Thought Josef as he grabbed another branch. He didn't really think much of it.

He soon gathered enough wood for the camp, and began heading back to his pack.

CyclicalCycal

The presence would follow the dwarf's area, before beginning to move closer. The plants and foliage around him twist and turn as it grows nearer and nearer. "...you're..."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The wood fell to the floor and Josef's axe was up. He turned around, scanning the area. "Who's there?" He said "show yourself."

CyclicalCycal

"You're...hurting them..." The foliage around the dwarf twisted, slowly, looming ever so slightly more threateningly. It was not benign anymore. It was hostile.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"What? Who am I hurting." demanded Josef, oblivious to the foliage around him.

CyclicalCycal

"The forcest. It doesn't like when you burn things. Fire is not nice. And it's afraid. It sent me to stop you."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Oh, great, I'm in one of those forests." grumbled Josef. "Well tell yer tree masters or whatever that I be only burnin' dead branches. Nae harem intended."

CyclicalCycal

Then, Cara's spooky demeanour broke. This break evidenced itself through a childish question. "What's a harem?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

THe dwarf meant harm, but he didn't realize his mistake.

"Bah, don't tell me you don't know what harem means"