Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

As the Sun Rises in Summervale (Zer0ic)

Started by eCCioE, October 05, 2013, 01:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eCCioE

The woman didn't answer. She just stared at Dovan really creepily. Elena became scared and leaned backwards. "I don't like her..." she whispered to Dovan. She hoped that her master will do something. She didn't want anything bad to the old woman, but she didn't like the situation.

Zer0ic

"Time for bed, Elena, we have a long day ahead of us." He turns to the old woman and says, "If you'd excuse us, will be going now." He hated being polite, but she was old.

"Elena," he grabbed her by the hand, "come on, we don't have time for this."

The reached the room and Dovan let out a sign. "Damn, she was annoying. Elena if you'd please close your eyes and turn around, I'd like to prepare for bed."

She did as she was told and could hear metal hit the floor. A ruffling of cloth then happened and finally he said, "Okay, done." He had tucked himself on the right side of the mattress. "Your turn," he said facing away from her with his eyes sealed shut.

eCCioE

Elena was really confused. When Dovan finally saved them from the creepy situation, she felt thankful and breathed calmly. She went to the room with Dovan. He wanted to prepare for bed, so Elena turned around, shut her eyes and thought. Thought about the day. The morning had been really beautiful, but boring. Until she met the homeless man and Dovan. It had made her day interesting.

When Dovan was ready, she prepared herself too. Of course it took more time than it took for Dovan because she wore more complicated clothing. But finally, she was ready and went to bed. It was a bit awkward, but she had to deal with it.

Zer0ic

What made it really awkward for her was when she slipped into bed she found out he sleeps in the nude and he was already asleep. She was going to have to suffer though the night with her master naked in the bed she was to sleep in.

Out of nowhere when she was finally comfortable he maneuvered his leg over her body. Dovan began to cuddle up to her.

She had one of two options. Wake him up to get him off and deal with an awoken nuke man or deal with it throughout the night.

eCCioE

The night was awkward, but it suddenly became enormously awkward, when her master started cuddling her. It was as creepy as the old woman, so Elena became scared. "Um..." she said. Of course it didn't wake Dovan up. "What are you doing?" she said louder and hoped, that her master will wake up.

Zer0ic

He awoke half way. He was in between falling asleep and trying to coherently understand what his apprentice was trying to say, but as soon as she tried to explain the situation he put her in he had fallen back into a deep sleep.

He was so close and pressed against her she could feel every part of his body. She would have to be loud to wake him. Otherwise, she'd have to contend with whatever part of him that was sticking to her thigh.

eCCioE

Elena felt very uncomfortable, so she sent a strong air wave towards Dovan, causing him to fly away from her. But Madame flew away too. She almost hit the wall, but fell down just a few inches before it. She sighed and stood up. "Dovan!" she shouted.

Zer0ic

"Yes, my Dragon Elder," he shouted and stood in line. He just noticed what he did and relaxed. "What's going on," he asked. Noticing she was on the floor eye level with his dragon he grabbed the blanket and dived back onto the bed.

"What the hell is going on here?" He looked to her for answers as if she could explain what just happened and why.

"You do realize you may be of age, but please don't every try something like this again," he said, thinking the red color on her face was from her getting caught trying to sleep with him. "You're young. Find someone your age and is a living member of this world," he caught his breath and continued, "I am very flattered you're attracted to me, but you need to learn to control your emotions, especially if you want to perfect magic.

eCCioE

"What? I had to protect myself. It as self-defense. You attacked me." Elena was furious and confused, like she had been the whole day. "I don't understand you at all." She understood it now. She knows nothing about Dovan. Maybe he acted the whole time, lied the whole day? Doing things while asleep can betray your actual personality and the person you actually are.

"Why... did... you... do that?"

Zer0ic

"Do what? I am not sure what you are talking about," he said

"Self-Defense, you call staring at my dragon self-defense? What, you were going to protect yourself by hiding it in your mouth?" He was beginning to think she was a huge pervert.

"You don't understand me is damn right! I promise you I didn't send any mixed signals," he assured the pervert. Why did it come to this? It turns out my apprentice has a sexual crush on me. Maybe I should have seen this coming, but I didn't feel like she was trying to flirt with me at all.

eCCioE

"What?" Elena asked. "If there's a pervert in the room, then it's you. You cuddled me while I was trying to sleep." Now she was really thinking, that Dovan wasn't a normal person, that he is a bit crazy. What is wrong with him? she thought.

Zer0ic

"You're lying. I haven't had a woman in bed with me in over a decade. Correction, I haven't had anyone in bed with me in over a decade," he informed her.

"Why can't you just admit you tried to sleep with me?" He was shocked she would lie directly to his face. He wished she'd tell the truth already so he could go back to bed with this pervert trying to play with them while he sleeps.

eCCioE

"What?" Elena asked again. Now it was enough for her. She took her things and put them in a bag. "That's it. I can't listen to your lies. I will leave and find another place to spend the night. If you don't mind..." She was really furious and when she left the room, she shut the door really loudly.

Finally, she left the inn and started walking around the place. She met the same old woman, who had been in the inn. "My child, you look worried. I wanted to warn you. It is not safe here for Madame Alerva. Come to my house." Though Elena was still afraid of the old lady, she decided to go with her.

Zer0ic

Dovan was unsure what just happened. She took off to sleep elsewhere and he chose not to stop her. He was tired and decided he would talk to her in the morning.

Throughout the night he couldn't sleep. He worried for her and wanted her to be safe, but she wasn't an arm's reach away anymore. He got up and quickly got dress to find his apprentice. He was angry with himself for not just stopping her sooner when he had the chance.

He ran down the stairs to the dining hall of the inn and asked a young waiter, "Did you see a young women leave here in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah, she left with this ugly old woman last night," he said while cleaning a glass cup.

eCCioE

"So, old lady... What is you name?" Elena asked from the creepy old woman when she entered her house. The woman didn't answer. She only guided Elena to her room and said: "Good night!"

The woman is really creepy, Elena thought as she prepared herself for going to bed. She worried about what had happened. Maybe Dovan was worried too? Maybe he looked for her? But yeah, Dovan was rude and Elena had to get away from him.

Zer0ic

Dovanthis searched the whole town banging on door after door asking for her. Finally, he came to a house with someone who knew of the old lady and they told him where her house was.

Just outside of the town was an eerie looking house covered in grime. He walked up to the front door and knocked, but got no answer. He knocked again, this time louder, and the old hag answered the door. "Where is she? Tell me now," he said gripping her shoulders.

eCCioE

The old woman answered the door, but didn't say anything, just looked at Dovan with a bored face. Elena was already in her bed trying to fall asleep. But she couldn't. The emotions she had didn't let her sleep. She had done so much, had felt confusion, happiness and sadness, anger...

"My son, why do you want to find the girl? I protect her. I know what you did and I feel like you should think about it," the woman finally said. "I will not let you enter the girl's room. You can come back at morning, if you want to apologize."

She already knew about the day. The woman was an oracle and that's why she heard every nearby person's thoughts.

Zer0ic

Dovan was surprised by what she had said. How could this old woman protect Elena? Think about it? Think about what? He could believe what was happening. She even told him she know what he did, but even he didn't know what he did to upset Elena.

"Fine, I shall return in the morning," he said. As soon as the hag closed the door he turned into smoke and slipped his way into the room containing Elena. No old hag was going to tell him he couldn't she her.

He appeared at Elena's bedside and noticed her struggling to sleep. He was relieved to see her alive and well. It looked as if he'd have to wait until morning. Before he could sneak back out the room door swung open and there she was, the hag.

eCCioE

"Why are you so obsessed with the girl?" The woman asked. "Why do you want to be with her if you don't accept your own mistakes? She needs to rest and if you try to distract her one more time, I will destroy you. Now leave, my son!" The woman was really angry, but he didn't yell, it was more like whispering.

Elena moved herself in the bed. Her eyes were closed and she didn't hear much anymore. She was almost asleep.

Zer0ic

Dovan was offended. Obsessed? Is that what the hag thought? He was far from obsessed, because he thought of Elena more as a daughter than one to obsess over. The only girl he was obsessed with was that damn necromancer. Now, that was obsession and not in a friendly.

"How dare you shield me from my student," he said hiding the slightest agitation from appearing on his face. "You have no right to assume I am not accepting of my flaws," Dovan answered earnestly. "And, I am not your son, human."

He looked over at Elena sorrowfully. If only he could figure out what he had done wrong.