Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

As the Sun Rises in Summervale (Zer0ic)

Started by eCCioE, October 05, 2013, 01:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eCCioE

"Well, if you are not obsessed, then leave. It's my home." The old lady walked closer to Dovan and put her hand on his chest. "I know what you are and I know why you are, I just don't understand, how can you still have feelings." The woman didn't know, if Dovan fel what she did. She got information from the man. She stealed his memories and his thoughts.

"Stay away from the girl, my son!" she yelled later as she left.

Zer0ic

"I'll leave your home." He was content, because Elena was safe.

"How would you know who I am or why I am," he questioned. "You don't know me woman. You probably barely remember your own name." She rattled him a bit with, "How can you still have feeling?" He didn't understand. "What are you talking about woman?"

"Wait," he begged the hag. "What are you talking about? Do you know me from the past? I've been looking for someone like you. I can't remember anything since my resurrection. Please, tell me anything you know about me," he pleaded.

eCCioE

"I only know everything you know. You remember your past well, but you can't just access the information. The line is blocked. Even I can't get through the block, but if you really want, I might try to get to your memory by another way," the woman said, "but only if you really want."

Zer0ic

Dovan what to know his past, but how come she seemed to be skeptical of getting them back. "What is it? What are you not telling me? I need to know the procedure to get them back. What is the cost? I need to know," he said calmly, though underneath exploding with excitement and confusion.

What is this woman not telling me? What could be so bad that I wouldn't want my memories back? I need them as they are my only hope of finding my place in this world.

eCCioE

"I sense dark energy in you. A necromancer... A female necromancer. I sense a dark block in the line. I believe it was set by her either intentionally or not. But alright..." The oracle sighed and patted the man's shoulder. "I can't see your memory, but I can help you see it." The woman walked towards some seats and showed to Dovan with a gesture, that he can sit too.

"You see, the line... or the path, whichever do you prefer, is blocked, but on both sides, there is consciousness. You can't get to the memory by the ordinary way we always use. I call the ordinary way "from heart to mind way". You think with your heart, but your memory is in your mind. You can't get to your mind, but you can use the unusual way. That's what I call the "invasion way". You use your mind to get to your heart. This way, you use really powerful energy to send a part of your consciousness to your heart. The blockage is on the way, but the invasive energy is so powerful, that it breaks through it." Then she wiped her hand and some water flew into a teapot.

"But you must concentrate. It needs more focus than any of our mortal magics normally do. And you can only do it if you really want it."