Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Normal Day at the Library [Wise] (OPEN!)

Started by firefiend33, November 16, 2013, 11:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefiend33

It was a beautiful day in Whitesands and Wise had just woke up. He headed over to his giant library which was the largest in the world. He unlocked the doors and the day began. He began to wonder if anyone would come in today. Later in the day, Wise's apprentice, Xenon, came running in saying that he had terrible news about Connlaoth. "What about Connlaoth?", Wise said. "Connaoth has declared a civil war about there being no mages and magic!", Xenon said. This was terrible news and Wise knew that he must do something with the war. He began to find books about Connlaoth and study them...   

Tak

"Dreadful news, is it not?" roared Baihua (It sounded like roaring, but someone everyone knew what he ment).

"Greetings, Wise. I am Baihua. I heard you have the largest library... it cannot be full without one of mine". A large white book with white gems and white diamonds encrusted onto in telekinetically moved over to the Autobiography section.

"I am not worried of the war, if you were to ask. I do not use magic. Nor Sorcery.  Just Holy Powers. But I have been looking into the dreams of the people. Innocent non-magic users are being accused of what is now a crime. Magic. Magic was a gift from the Gods, and gifts shall not be left unused. I go into more details in my book, pages 1925780249 through to 192589506."

Baihua looked down. "And I believe this is your first time in the presence of a God."