Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Noble in search of love [Romance][Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 10, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

"I should throw a party and everyone will be invited. Yes, in a few days! Aluria, you are a genius." He said, kissing the elf on her forehead and walking out the room. "I must find Edward, he will be able to distribute the invitation in one afternoon!"

He walked around the house, talking and explaining his plan for the rest of the morning to all of his people.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria looked at Annie.''Willl... he be alright?'' She asked. Hopefulky though the vilkagers woukd listen and things woukd turn out alright. But something told her it was not so easy. Her gaze went to the floor. Still having to realise that someone was killed right in front of her. Wether the person deserved it or not.

Lloyd Orodelo

Annie  smiled softly. "Master Hei... ermh... Thomas is stronger then he looks. He was the one to cheer Lilicka up when their family disappeared. I'm sure that he will be able to get over this fight too."

Thomas came back, half an hour later, with a smile up his face. He ran his hand through his messy hair, and walked up to the two girls. "Ladies!..." HE started, kissing them both on their cheeks, "I've been planning things and if I had things correctly, everyone in the village will be able to come."

His breath smelled a bit of brandy.

SilmeriaElemred

''You are not drunk are you? Aluria asked although judging by the smell, he most likely was.

''Thomas what on earth are you doing to yourself... is this how you truely are?'' She asked. This did not seem like the man she had met at the market back then

Lloyd Orodelo

"I had only one glass and the other one got spilled on my shirt. Marie-Ann, poor her, she needs help in the kitchen... I never saw her run in there before! Annie you should go see what's up. The party is tonight!" Annie nodded and walked out, going back to the kitchen. Thomas then gave all his attention to Aluria. "I won't leave you alone anymore, promise."
    He held her in his arms before going back to the head of his bed, resting his back against it. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "My god, this will be a good party."

SilmeriaElemred

''Tonight... seriously Thomas those poor girls. At the least you could have let it be later this week.'' Aluria replied with a sigh. ''I think I should help them too. I suggested it after all...''

Why were things going so fast. Not to long ago he decapitated someone and tonight a party? It was to late to turn back on the decision of a party and when it would be held. But she wondered why Thomas was acting so quickly on everything now.

''Remember what I said though. The party is also to explain things to your people. And hopefully have the bad things over with.'' depending on the peoples suffering perhaps compensation of some sort would have to be made as well. With Jonas dead the one who caused the trouble would not be able to attone for his crimes either.