Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Noble in search of love [Romance][Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 10, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

"We could go fetch them. I think every maid and butler I have are occupied." Said Thomas, standing up and offering his hand to Aluria.

"You are right. Strength comes in so many ways." He sighted. "And for my wound, it reopened twice. I almost died on the second time. But it's completely healed now. If I get to stretch it too much, I fear it would open again though."

Walking Aluria back to the lobby,with a bit vage stare. He was trouble to his foundation by what she said.

SilmeriaElemred

She laid her her hand in his with a gentle smile.''If it can tear open still, I woukd not mind to take a look at it.'' She said as she got on her feet.

''Something on your mind? I hope I did not say anything that was out of my place'' Aluria asked as they walked. The mansion was still something that amazed her. And what was in it too considering carpets, tapestries, paintings and furiture. It took her a little bit of effort to not dash over to some pretty paintings and portrets to ask whom or where it was.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas looked at Aluria, his head tilted a bit and a small smile on his face, "No! Not at all. I was thinking about what you said about strength earlier. You are seeing things a way that I don't. Its something that I like in others. So many are too afraid of me to argue though." He sighed again.

"For my injury, i would be glad to healed by someone with your kind of powers. And I heard that elvish medicine is the best in all Le'ranaa!" He said I the most charming smile he could give.

The bag had been hanged on a hatstand. "The you go sweetheart." Said Thomas taking the bag off the hook. "I hope the content is not damaged by the rain. I could offer to replace them though."

SilmeriaElemred

''There is no need to replace them'' Aluria assured. ''After the tea and dinner, if you'll allow me I could take a look at the echoes of the wound and see if I can mend it.'' the concern seemed to have gone and the fact that she could most likely help him was something that softened her expression in a caring one. She took over the bag and knelt down for a bit to take the box out to see ints contends. ''The contends are still good'' she said before closing the box and put it in the bag again which she would take along; it was easier to carry the bag around then just the box.

Lloyd Orodelo

"There is no such thing as a guest carrying his own bag in this house!" Said Thomas, "Allow me." He offers his arm to Aluria and the other hand to take her bag.

"I don't want to force you to check on a minor injury. You must have so many things to do already, I don't want to importunate you with it." A charming tone coming in his voice.

"I cannot wait to taste your tea!" He giggled.

Why was she so set on his injury was making him smile. Nobody else then his sister (and Annie) ever really cared about him. He was really flattered.

For him, Aluria was more then wonderful. Her smile and her eyes were filling him with joy. A little fire of joy started to glow deep in his eyes.

He blushed a bit.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria had a blush as well when realising Thomas looked at her. She had eyes of people on her before and normally she'd say she was used to it but this was different.

She knew healing severe wounds had effect on her but since he had almost died of it merely reopening she would be more eased if she could look at it and perhaps treat it. And if it was nothing big she at the least could fix it with ease.

--

When back in the other room she noticed that the hot water and new cups had been brought.
This was where she did take over her bag to take out the box. Joy blossomed in her eyes like flowers more and more as she got exited. She opened the box which was divided in multiple 3 layers. The first being herbs and blossoms such as chamomile, jasmin, roses, orangeblossom and mint. The second layer contained sections of various dried fruits and there was the third layer that had a variety of tea leaves. Black, green,  and even a lighter one used for white tea. For Thomas and herself she picked out the light tea and put some in the cups, humming a happy tune while doing so. She then added some jasmin petals, dried lemon and dried orange. The water however for this blend was still a little to hot so she had to wait a little until she could gently pour the water in the cups. She did not know or check how long the entire process had taken her but she seemed to smile even brighter when the tea was done and ready to be presented.

''I made us a white tea. The leaves are not roasted but dried in the sun instead making its taste less heavy then black tea is. I hope you like it.'' she said to him

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas observed her way to make tea. Her choices seemed to be calculated and perfect. He smiled again, from admiration this time. The instant Aluria poured the water, a sweet smell filled the air. If he had worries and troubled thoughts, the sent soothed his mind and made him relax.

He sat next to the elf, taking his cup carefully. The warmth of the cup was just perfect. Did she even thought of that? A sigh of happiness came out with a smile. A sip of tea... Thomas eyes widen and he froze.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria looked at Thomas.''Do you like it?'' She asked. Perhaps she should have made a black tea after all. This tea usually was her personal favourite in evenings or rainy days. But she was well aware too everyone had different tastes. It applued to tea, and everything else. A thought struck her. What if he did not like it?

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas never had something to drink that tasty. He put his cup back on it's plate and took the elf's hand. "This tea is perfect! Else the the excellent flavors, you can taste something else. Is it the passion and the dedication you have when you make tea?"

He stood up and kneeled before Aluria, still holding Aluria's hand."Could you please come back again, just for tea? I don't think I will ever drink something that good again if you go away!" He then realized what he was doing. Thomas stood up, cleared his throat, blushed and sat back next to Aluria. "I mean... Ahem... Eumh..." He was embarrassed. He took some more tea and enjoyed every drop.

A few minutes later, the diner was ready.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria was first suprised by Thomas' actions but could giggle and laugh about his reaction afterwards.  ''Just for the tea?'' She asked teasingly with a quick wink.''Every cup of tea I make is made with these feelings. But is a little different with their purpose. If I like to comfort someone I will not make mint tea.''

Lloyd Orodelo

(OoC: sometimes errors slip in the text because I use my phone most of the time when I'm not home and the auto-correct is correcting words that don't need to... Sorry about that)

Thomas invited Aluria to follow him, guiding her to the diner hall. They entered a room a bit smaller than the office. A very long table was set with 40 chairs. A silver chandelier was hanging over it, shining with warm light. Porcelain and silverware were waiting for them at an end of the table. The windows were covered by beautiful drapes made of pure white velvet.

Thomas went and helped Aluria with her blackwood chair. He sat in front of her. "I wonder... How is your village? Last time I went there, it was beautiful. I hope it wasn't damaged, it would be a lost for living beings." He said in a admiration smile, locking his eyes deep inside the elf's.

SilmeriaElemred

(( OoC no worries I know that problem xD))

Aluria had looked amazed at the size of the hall and the size of the table and basicly everyone else in this room. She was actually so amazed that she almost felt like when she was little and had been brought to the capital for the first time at the age of eight. Only having known the village in the woods she lived in. ''The village has been fine.'' She assured. We actually slowly, very slowly, dare to expand. More people know about us after all. But every time our buildings are damaged, we repair it.'' she said softly as she looked at Thomas and smiled sweetly. ''Some of my kin were actually against me coming here.'' she admitted. ''They were afraid I'd mess up.'' she chuckled.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Mess up? You are doing just fine! I am the one who should be scared to mess up actually. The relation between your people and me could be damaged." He said with a wink. "I would also like to offer the help of my house to your people. If you need anything, you can come and ask."

The chef, Marie-Ann, entered the room, two plates covered by a bell in her hands. "Ratatouille Heinfield style with a Thanaty salad."

SilmeriaElemred

''It already sounds good'' Aluria said delighted. There were no really fancy named meals in her village and out of slight fear that they would get meat after all, which was something that did happen a few times as a joke, most of her kin did not dare to eat elsewhere like in a tavern or in.

A thought struck her. ''Heinfield style... does that indicate that it is a family special? Or actually lady Marie-Ann's special exclusive for this household?'' she asked.

Lloyd Orodelo

"The 'Heinfield style' is the way my grand-mother made Ratatouille before all of this... This house and the fame I mean. And don't worry, no meat was put in this vegetable 'stew'. " he explained, his most charming grin on his face.

"May I offer you some wine from Adela?" Asked Marie-Ann to Aluria, presenting a bottle.

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes please'' Aluria replied to Marie-Ann with the most gentle kind of smiles.

The food tasted exquisite and it was clear that the MoonElf enjoyed every bite she took. During dinner she did ask a variety of questions and the Heinfield history. When and whom had given it the position of nobility. Also some of this encounters in life while on her turn she told some stories from her side. Also one about a group of bandits whom attempted to find the village to take the women, silver, gold and jewels but that due illusion magic her kin posessed they wondered through the woods for days until their provisions ran out and nearly got insane. Appearantly it had been criminals that had been wanted for various crimes and had been delivered to the guards of the capital. Despite they had received the death penalty their crimes were so severe even some of her kin could turn a blind eye. Though prayed to the Moon and Sun that their potentional next life would be one where they could find the guidance of the stars.

When dinner was done Aluria thanked Marie-Ann once more for preparing such a good tasting meal.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas went on answering every question his quest asked. The family Heinfield became nobility when 
Lilicka took over the family business. She was only 16 but she was already a genius and with the help of a tutor, she made the little trader company an empire. That tutor was the ancient lord. When he died, he gave to Lilicka and Thomas the title of lords and the land that came with it. the only son he had died in a war he never spoke of and saw in the siblings a way to continue his dynasty.

"I traveled across most of Le'raana. I went north to south then east to west. I saw the most beautiful sceneries the world had, I met beautiful people. Some of them still writes me time to time, of they can write." A mysterious smile appeared on his face. "There is one I would never forget though. She is in Serendipity. Long black hair, beautiful purple eyes and the cutest face I ever saw in my life. She brews the best tea I ever had the chance to drink."

Thomas blushed, hoping that last detail didn't gave it off.

(OoC: sorry if this post is too long)

SilmeriaElemred

((OoC lets make a deal to never apologise for long posts :P ))

Aluria was no idiot and she knew Thomas did not see her as such. A smile was on her face as he spoke. She knew darn well he meant her and it was hard to hide how she'd usually respond if someone called anything about her cute. But she managed somehow since she wanted to play along.

''Hearing such things about her... I am sure she'd appreciate it if you visit her.'' she said with a calm smile which turned into a teasing one. ''You should introduce me to her. I always like to learn more about brewing teas and learning about flavours. Perhaps I could brew a second one for you to try out before I will work my little magic on you.'' she had not forgotten about Thomas' back. And she would not give it a rest until it had been dealt with either.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas smiled shyly. He noticed by the way she talked that he was busted. One of his hand ran into his hair nervously. He kept playing. "You could meet her tonight, she's around... I think." He said looking over his shoulder and faked to gaze in a hallway like he was searching for someone.

The main course eaten, Marie-Ann came back. She offered desert. "Tonight, it is my special Strawberry shortcake."

Dan smiled. He planned himself the dinner and hoped that Aluria was loving it. He thanked Marie-Ann as she went back to the kitchens to prepare the plates.

SilmeriaElemred

''If I did not know better I'd  say you peeked in my head.'' Aluria said with a chuckle. ''I am glad to see the love and dedication your staff has for you. I often see nobility or rich people who treat their staff like trash. It is something that breaks my heart over and over again.'' she admitted although turned the subject into something different right away. ''Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits. Did you know they are family of the rose?'' she asked. The blue rose being her favourite but she kept that as a secret.