Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Noble in search of love [Romance][Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 10, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

"I would be happy to learn more about you and your kin. And being at a festival would be a wonderful thing!" He said with a smile.

Edward came in. And asked if someone needed something. "I will like a glass of my favoritewine please!" He then looked at Aluria, his eyes inviting her to asked whatever she wanted.

The butler came back with the order. "Please, enjoy sire! Miss." He bowed and left.

He stood up again and took his shirt off. His skin was covered with small scares and his back was crossed by one shaped like the letter 'X'. "I want you to attend to my scar please, as you suggested earlier. Sorry if it's sudden but the soar and ache just came back."

SilmeriaElemred

''It would be easier if you laid down on your bed but laying down on the couch should be alright enough.''

After Thomas had laid down with his back up, she positioned herself on top of him, making sure she was sitting stable. Gently she started touching his skin and scars her hands emitting a weak pale glow. ''What gave you these wounds?'' she asked as she continued gently pressing the skin as if looking for something. ''Whatever it is as if it had been something with magic. I can cure it though, and make you as good as new... but if the magic traces come free it could hurt a little. It is basicly what is causing the current pain too'' it would ask quite a lot from her she knew but afterwards he should be fine. She leant forward and placed a kiss on Thomas's spine. Relax. Keep breathing... those are the two things you should focus on.

She started to mutter some words as if in a trance. No not mutter. It was more like a chant. The scartissue seemed to bubble and melt away. Not just the outer scartissue from the skin but also all that lingered in the flesh. But there was no blood. Aluria remained chanting even when it started to sound as if she were in pain or having difficulty. After all of the damaged and scartissue was gone the flesh slowly started to mend and bloodvessels formed itself as well in the process. As final, the skin started to close. The scar was gone but there was a littlebit of difference in skincolor due the new skin not being tanned.

It was silent. It had taken her ten minutes at least. ''It should be ok now...'' she said. Whatever the pressure was, Aluria had fought it and won. But it had indeed strained her a little to much and a moment later she collapsed on top of him. ''Let me rest a little...'' she whispered

Lloyd Orodelo

His skin was sensitive where she was touching. "I got in a fight with a blade Mage... He tried to get a piece of me while I was looking away. Today, that mongrel don't have hands anymore." He chuckled.

Thomas turned around as she collapse and caught her in his arms. He held her close, stroking her hair gently.  "Rest now, my little elf. I am grateful for what you did for me." He kissed her on the forehead. She was adorable as she slept. After a few minutes he fell asleep to.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria did not sleep long. Perhaps half an hour. She looked at Thomas sleeping beneath her and her face turned red. Realising Thomas held her made her decide it was better not to move so instead rested her head against his chest listening to the calm rythm of his heartbeat. It felt warm and comfortable. Not like a burning fire but something else she could not quite place. Her fatigue was gone and in the end had not asked as much of her as she thought it would while she was healing him.

She moved a little again so she could look at his face and studied the sleeping Thomas for a moment. He was handsome, she had seen that already the day they met. His personality was not bad either alrigh a few actions struck her as strange. But hers perhaps were too to him. She caressed his face with one of her hands before kissing his forhead and let herself rest against him again but did not fall asleep. She would simply wait for him to wake.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas slept for an hour or so. He woke up feeling a weight on his chest and look at the little elf. He almost forgot about her. Thinking she was still asleep, he stroke gently her hair and whispered: "wake up my love. I have a bed for you if you need to rest more." He kissed her forehead again.

Thomas felt her move slightly. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and gently pressed her against him.

SilmeriaElemred

''I've been a wake for a while'' Aluria whispered. ''I just did not want to wake you so I stayed like this.'' she was not sure why Thomas had called her 'my love'. Was it because he just woke? ''I have rested enough though.'' she assured. ''If it is possible however I do think I could use a bath.'' she had arrived wet and cold and was not dry when she had put on the dress she was currently wearing. Having a hot bath before heading to bed would be a good plan.

Lloyd Orodelo

Gently stroking Aluria's hair, Thomas thought for a few seconds. "Fair enough. I'll get you to the bath hall."

He took her in his arms, holding her tight. He brought her to a room where most of the floor was a tub. The air was humid and comfortably warm. It felt like a warm ocean.

"Welcome to my bathroom. Towels and gowns can be found in that closet over there." He said, pointing at it. " if you need anything, ring the bell on the side of door."

He kissed her cheek and walk to the door. Deep inside him, he didn't wanted to leave her.

SilmeriaElemred

For a moment ALuria wanted to tell Thomas to wait. His actions. To her it was as if he'd known her for ages. Sort of like a brother and sister relationship yet not quite that. He treated her as if they were a couple.

She looked at the bath. If it werent for being indoors it would be like back home. She took off the dress and neatly put it aside once Thomas had left.

She stepped in the long water and smiled. It felt good. It did not take long for her long black hair to follow the water either like a sheet of black silk. The bath was different from home; quiet. Normally there were other woman to talk too and with full moons it sometimes was a mixed bath even. She sighed and closed her eyes. Her thoughts quickly making her relive the words Thomas told her. The way he stroked her hair and his lips on her skin.

Abruptly she awoke from her thoughts with red cheeks.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas sat in his study, on the couch, And took his favorite book. The thunder and the rain outside came to a stop. The man went and looked outside. "I could make a surprise for her" he thought. He walked back to the bathroom, but instead of entering he went in a small room next to it. A lever and big chain.

He activated the lever. Movement could be heard in the bathroom.
--
The roof had started moving, it opened right above Aluria. The candles were blown by the wind. Moonlight came and illuminated the room instead.
--

Thomas knocked at the bathroom door. "Are you all right? Can I come in?"

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria had been suprised by the roof moving and welcomed the silent sky with a smile. Due the aftereffects of the storm though it was a little cold but nothing the bath could not fix.

''You can come in'' Aluria replied having forgotten the fact she was actually naked, but quickly thought about using one of the larger towels to conceal herself when the second thought struck her that it was better to be naked and leave nothing to the imagination then having something wrapped around you barely concealing what the chest and inner thighs had to offer.

Lloyd Orodelo

She had more perfect attributs then he could ever imagine. He came near her and kneeled. Thomas' eyes scanned Aluria's body, he blushed heavily but didn't look away.

"How do you like my little surprise?"

He reaches for her face and fallowed her jaw line with the tip of his finger. He bent to close the gap between their faces and kissed Aluria with passion.

He stepped back and waited for a response, a small smile on his tinted by blush, red face.

SilmeriaElemred

She was suprised by the kiss and then again, after giving it a quick thought, she wasn't; there had been enough signs. She smiled though. ''I love it'' she said and stood up before stepping out of the bath. Her long wet hair following her like sheets of silk. It was chilly with the roof open and the hot water she had just been in cooling on her skin. She reached Thomas. Placing one of her hands on his chest and held his face with the other. ''I told you before right? About not to kiss a woman and then walk away...'' she whispered and leaned in a little closer so their lips almost touched. ''It counts for backing off as well.'' speaking so close allowed their lips to brush against one another until she finally closed the bit of space and kissed him back.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas smiled while being kissed by Aluria. His heart raced. The only temptation he had was to never let her go. One of his hand held her waist and the other cupped her face. "I guess i should say that I'm sorry then." He said with a charming smile, when the kiss was over. "You should either dress or go back in the water. I don't want you to get cold." One of his hands stroke the skin of her elbow.

He blushed and said "I'll be dammed by the gods but you are a sight for soar eyes."

SilmeriaElemred

''Damned by Gods? Why. Do yours already punish you for looking at a naked woman?'' she asked and slowly took a few steps back towards the pool before stepping in to engulf herself again in the hot water. ''You could join me. If you like'' she suggested. ''Although I do not think I will remain in the bath long.'' the journey here already had been a rather long one. And all the new things despite fun also were exhausting. ''As for the festival... I will need to send a letter to Astoraea so they know you will be there too.''

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas laughed shyly as Aluria went back into the bath. "Looking at a such beautiful creature, only gods should look at you." Looking at Aluria's back as she got back in the water, Thomas smiled. "I will partly accept your invitation and stay, though I won't get in the bath."

"Ink and paper will be at your disposal and a courier will be ready to go when you are."

He went and rang the bell, calling for Edward.

Edward: "Sire?"

"Please prepare the courier and the writing kit."

Edward: "My pleasure, Sire." He bowed and went to complete his new task.

As Thomas turned around and closed the door, he smiled awkwardly. "My dear? I realized that I only own feathers for handwriting, I hope you won't mind using one."

SilmeriaElemred

''It can't be helped then. I do not know the conditions of the bird whom lost the feather. But I will use it thistime.'' she said. Back home they either used feathers a bird had lost itself, or pens made out of glass that had to be dipped in the ink the same way like a quill.

Lloyd Orodelo

"It is no bird you could find in normal conditions. We inherited it from the last lord, a phoenix feather. The way he got it is a mystery. I hope it will pardon for the only choice I have to offer."

Edward came back and knocked on the door. "The ink and paper you asked for. The courier is almost read to go, the horse is feeding as we speak."

"Thank you Edward." Thomas bowed and gave a gold coin to his butler.

The kit was set on a table, ready to be used by Aluria. "There you go, do you need something to eat or drink?" asked Thomas to Aluria, Edward by his side. The butler wasn't looking directly at her and had a little pink on his face.

SilmeriaElemred

''I am fine the way I am now thank you.'' Aluria replied considering the drink. She got out of the water although thistime took one of the larger towels to wrap it around her naked frame and dried herself before she put on a gown.

She took the feather in her hands and observed it a little before she started writing. ''Phoenix feathers... can't say I have ever seen one before yet alone hearing someone received one other then in rather old stories. But the only thing that the stories have in common is that it is a token of appreciation or friendship.''

The letter was not written in common tongue but elegant looking runes which was most likely the writing of her kin. Although the one whom it was to be given too, was Thwendel. ''Thwendel is my brother. We do not look that much alike though. But it is best he receives it.''

Lloyd Orodelo

"I heard that the lord before me bought it from a taxman of Connlaoth. The way that man had his hands on such a treasure is unknown. The only thing we know is that the feather was used to pay taxes."

Edward took the letter. "The courier will now be on its departure. Excuse me." He said as he walked out.

"Good old Edward, he will never change and I hope he won't!" Sighed Thomas before given Aluria his full attention. "Are you ready to proceed to your room?"

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria nodded and took his arm allowing Thomar to guide her to her room.

''If you like, before going to sleep I could tell you a little legend about my people.'' she suggested as she braided her moist her so it would not get messy whilest sleeping. ''Lunaria and Solos are not only the Goddess and God of my people but also our ancestors.'' it was legend wise anyway but it was still a story she loved herself.