Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Noble in search of love [Romance][Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 10, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

"I would love to hear a legend from you. I could stay all night to listen to the tales of your kin." he smile.

The room assigned to Aluria was the one in front of Thomas'. The room looked exactly like Lilicka's without the painting and the wardrobe full of dresses and other clothing. Aluria's bag and her now dried cloths were neatly resting on a coffee-table at the foot of the bed.

Thomas guided the young lady to her bad and sat next to her. "This room as never been used. I could keep it clean and ready for you. Whenever you are in town you could drop by and rest here."

SilmeriaElemred

''Might bring tears to the owner of the local inn I usually sleep in.'' she said with a wink. Still amazed with the size of the room. Perhaps though, with the balcony and private baths included it could fit in one and a half times for sure.

''The story I will tell you, is about the first children from Solos and Lunaria. Lovers as they are, Solos and Lunaria can only meet one another during a solar or lunar Eclipse. Those periods of time were the only moments their bodies would materialise and every time they met, they tried to make a child. But it never worked. Then, Lunaria suggested that, would someone pray upon them to have a child they'd infuse the person with a littlebit of their radiance and have children that way. Solos agreed under the terms they needed to guide the children to meet and have children of their own.

The first to pray, was a man whom prayed to the sun. He was not capable of impregnating his elven wife and asked for the blessing. Solos agreed with the terms that he'd give the man fertility in exchange for the first child he'd have with his wife. And the mans wife became pregnant. Giving birth to a son. With golden eyes and hair like the softest Spring Sunshine.

The second to pray was an Elven woman. Praying to Lunaria who wanted nothing more then a child. Lunaria agreed under the terms that the first child would be hers. For the one who wanted a child of someone no matter whom for just having a child would not deserve it.  She lead the woman to a man and the elven woman became pregnant.

The man whom received Solos' gift had shared his deal with his wife. Despite sad she'd have to give up their first child, she understood and respected him. The woman praying to Lunaria however, had not spoken to her man. A baby girl was born with hair black as a starless night. And her mate thought he'd been deceived. Demanding to know whose child it was. Since neither he or she had that dark hair and pale skin. Out of rage, he mortally wounded her and left the baby in the woods. The baby however was found. By the same who were blessed by Solos. Raising both her and their son. But remarkably, neither of the children were picked up like they had expected. More men and women were blessed in the meantime. By both Solos and Lunaria. Those by Solos always giving birth to a boy. Those by Lunaria always giving birth to a daughter. Always they found one another through the guidance of the stars creating children of their own. Whom are the MoonElves who live today. As for the first woman blessed by Lunaria. A beam of white moonlight touched her dying body. Before she eroded and became what my kin calls the Grieving Star. Which is the star closest to the moon on the womans death day, the day when on the Earth the night is longest.''

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas wiped a year on the corner of his eye. Why was he crying? The last time he hear a story that good he didn't. Maybe it was the way Aluria added emotion and suspense to her voice as she yelled the tale.

"This story is wonderful. So the myth of creation of your people is directly linked to the moon and sun and to the eclipses? I wonder what kind of celebration must take place when they meet. Is that why the festival is happening soon?" Thomas wanted to learn everything that Moon elves could teach him. "Please tell me more!" He asked with a smile before realizing what time it was. "Dear Gods! I kept you awake for so long. Should I let you rest and we could talk again about your kin tomorrow?"

He stood up and took her hand to get her up as well. He held her close to him, his face near hers. Looking in her eyes, he brushed behind her ear a strand of hair that went in front of her eyes, those marvelous jewels. Fallowing slowly and gently her jaw line with his finger, he wasn't able to find words to express how he felt at that moment.

SilmeriaElemred

''Sure we can talk more about my kin tomorrow.'' Aluria whispered. Looking at him with her purple eyes. ''As for the upcoming festival, one of the priestesses is being promoted to High Priestess. But lunar and solar eclipses... they are celebrated well.'' she said and smiled. It was actually a rather intimate festival as well but she would leave that out for now. She shivered lightly under his touch and her cheeks reddened. Some places were very sensitive with MoonElves although it depended a little on the person, this was one of them. ''She let her head rest against Thomas'. ''You are making my heart race...'' she whispered with a bit of a husky voice but still held back a lot. It did not take her a lot of effort. Not yet anyway. She caressed his face before placing a soft kiss on Thomas' lips. ''We should get some rest.'' she said eventually.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Good night darling." Said Thomas before kissing her slightly and going to bed.

As he stared at the Moon from his bed, he thought all night about his guest, the beautiful elf. He will always think about her when he will look at the Moon and Sun. He blushed and thanked the gods for introducing her in his life. That night, he had dreams about her.

Aluria and him were on top of a hill, bathed by warm and beautiful sunlight. She was wearing a white dress and him, a white tuxedo. They were holding hands and facing each other. he felt his heart burst with joy and love. He saw her lips move but he wasn't able to hear what she wanted to say. He then realized that he couldn't hear anything.
Despite the general happiness of the scene and the joy and love filling the dream, he woke up in fright.

The Sun wasn't up when he got out of bed that morning but, unable to go back to sleep, he went to take a bath.

In the bath, cleansing his mind, he washed himself and prepared asked for Edward to prepare two horses, wanting to ride with his guest in a few hours.

Once clean and dry, he walked to Aluria's room and entered. She was still asleep. Taking his boots of to not wake her up, he walked to her bed and laid down beside her, wrapping one of his arms around her shoulders. He stroke her hair gently and whispered "Wake up beautiful, I miss you!"

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria made a little movement but opened her purple eyes. ''Good morning Thomas'' she whispered before a smile formed on her lips. ''Did you sleep well?'' she could hear the sound of dawn with the birds whistling but her focus was with the man laying in the same bed as  her

Lloyd Orodelo

"Not to bad. What about you? Is my bed comfortable?" Said Thomas with a large smile. "Marie-Ann prepared a special breakfast just for you. She said it was a surprise though." He winked and sat up. Readjusting his collar and sleeves, he looked at Aluria with a look that only someone in love could do.

SilmeriaElemred

''I would not want to keep her waiting then'' Aluria said as she smiled at him. Her gaze stuck to him warmly before she got out of bed. Her own clothes were dry and with ease she got herself into a simple deep purple dress with a few silver embroided leaves and brances. She was not sure wether Thomas saw her change. She had not requested him to turn away after all while she was changing.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas waited a few seconds, if Aluria would ask him to turn around. As she didn't, he kept looking at her, TRYING to only look when she was turning her back to him. Enjoying the view, he leaned back on the bed, smiling. His cheek were slightly red from a small blush and he felt like his pants were maybe thigher.

"You are a sight for soar eyes , sweetheart. I could look at you at you everyday and still find something new to make me... ermh..." He blushed as he cleared his throat. He stood up and walked around the room quickly before passing by Aluria and opening the door for her. "Shall we? I wouldn't make such a good breakfast wait. Edward prepared us a couple of horses for us so we could go ride afterward."

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria giggled a little when Thomas did not finish his scentence. 'cute' she thought to herself as she smiled at him lovingly but also she was exited. Something that easily showed in her eyes. She exited the room and hooked her arm around Thomas' when he had too.

''Going for a ride sounds fun'' she said. Unlike the day before, todays weather was nice and inviting.

''What locations would be nice to visit around here?'' she asked. She had studied the map a little before coming here but that did not mean she knew what places were nice to visit.

Lloyd Orodelo

"The village and the beach of course!" Answered Thomas in a smile. "I know a few people down there, good people indeed, they make the best pie in this part of the county. Françoise is her name, and the man who she's married with is called William. Great people I tell you. 'Bill' owns a small woodshop downtown and made me some of my favorites pieces in this manor." He kept talking about William and Françoise until they reached the main hall. "I hope Marie-Ann won't mind is being a little late, I know she's been mad at me for being late of five minutes only, I had to starve until souper to get some food!" He smiled warmly.

Edward opened the dining room door and led them to the table, sitting them closer then last night. "Is Monsieur alright with the lack of decorum this morning? I thought you could be more intimate this way, Sir."

Thomas looked at his butler with a surprised face. "Lack of decorum? Edward! You know me better then that! You thought well, as usual."

"Thank you, Sir." Answered Edward while bowing, a bit shyly.

"No, Edward... Ugh... Don't ... Don't do that! I should be the one thanking you! For all those years of loyal services and friendship, and much more!" He said while standing up and then bowing to Edward. "Thank you my friend. You are accomplishing a fine job!" Finally said Thomas, shaking his butler hand before sitting down.

Marie-Ann entered the room on this last note, laughing as she carried two covered plates to his master and guest. "It's rare hearing a master thanking his servants, but it's even rarer seeing one bow and shake hands with them. Only master Heinfield does it so openly and willingly. I'm grateful to be working for him and not anyone else." She said as she passed behind Aluria and gave her her plate.

"Breakfast is served!"

The plates were revealed. The sunlight struck on the beautiful plate of fruits and pancakes, turning red as sunbeams gutted strawberries, yellow as they hitted pineapple and all other great colors a plate cook by the great Marie-Ann herself could give. Thomas had an amazed look on his face, giving a childish look to his smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''It looks lovely'' Aluria said delighted. And looked at marie-Ann with a smile. ''I am pleased as well to witness someone who is kind to their households staff. I heard many stories of it being otherwise. Thank you.'' She said. Perhaps thanking them for this was a bit odd but it was the way she felt.

''It is so pretty it is almost a waste to eat but you made it to be eaten after all.'' She said with a chuckle. With a knife and fork she courtly sliced off a piece of the pancake and put it in her mouth. Soon a blush appeared on her face.''it tastes delicious'' she said exitedly.''I think I have a new favourite dish''

Lloyd Orodelo

Marie-Ann smiled gratefully, as Thomas and Edward, who was watching from the kitchen door.

"I made them just for you sweetheart!" Answered the cook, " Master Heinfield begged me to give him some. Just to tell you how much they are good, that's why he hired me at first. He said I made the best breakfast in all Serendipity." She then went back to the kitchen and to her own business.

"I think Marie-Ann likes you quite a lot already." Thomas was looking at Aluria with a piercing but warm gaze. After a few seconds, he went back to his plate and started to engulf what was left of the pancakes and fruits.

After the breakfast, Thomas took Aluria to the stables. Two horses were waiting in front of them, already saddled and ready for departure. One of them was Jet black a pure white mane. The other one was snow white with a pitch black mane.

Thomas stepped forward and rested his hand on the black horse's collar. "This is Sage, And the white one is called Winter, sisters. But I think you already met them, since you rode on Sage's back last night."

SilmeriaElemred

''They are beautiful in heart and soul.'' Aluria spoke half dreamily as she caressed both horses. ''In my village they would be sacred. Nearly worshipped. Like messengers from Solos and Lunaria.'' she put one arm around the neck of each horse gently and whispered a few soft words before letting go. ''Which one would you like to allow you to take you to our destinations for today?'' she asked

Lloyd Orodelo

"I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that even here, in my manor, they are both highly respected animals. Many times, I took them out for a ride and they actually saved me when I was in dire situations. You know robbers, wolfs and stuff like that." Explained Thomas, a bit embarrassed by what he was saying. "I would like Sage to allow me to ride her today, I think Winter would be glad to have you on her back."

He held his hand and offered his help to Aluria. "They are dray horses. The largest you will find in the world. Sturdy and hard working. I cannot say how nor why I wanted their parents when I bought them but... I don't know... I felt connected to them somehow."

SilmeriaElemred

''Some ofm y kin can communicate with horses. Some also with wolves but that is more of a rarity. And something I should work on improving at some point.'' she said as she with Thomas' help mounted Winter. ''But animals always protect their family.''

Lloyd Orodelo

"Seen that way, it's true that I was young when they became part of this land." He thought out loud as he mounted Sage. "Where do you want to go first? The beach or the village?" He asked with a warm smile.

He guided Sage towards the exit and then towards the great gate of the manor.

Edward was waiting for them, holding a sheared sword in his hands. "Sir, please take care out there master Heinfield! Culprits could be waiting for someone like you out there."

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria had kept her own blades and whip in her room and wondered if she quickly had to pick them up. ''We will be fine. If someone shady comes forward I can create illusions. Moonelves can seem a little defenceless but we are strong too.'' Aluria said after she joined beside Thomas. Then again. Perhaps, just in case. A limited few were less sensitive for illusions after all.

Lloyd Orodelo

Thomas tied the sword to his waist. "Thank you Edward, I will keep an eye opened, just in case you are right." He turned toward Aluria, "Illusions? Oh right, your people is gifted with that kind of magic! I learned a few tricks from them, last time I talked with one of your kin." His smile bloomed agin on his face. "Let's start with the beach, it's been ages since I went there."

Thanking his butler one last time, Thomas guided Sage on the path running from the beach, passing by the village and directly connected his mansion to everything.

SilmeriaElemred

Aluria seemed to give no directions to the horse and it comfortably took her steps next to her sister. The noonelf though greeted everything with a radiant smile and expression. The beach had been several years for her and she wondered if everything still was the same.

''I wonder what tricks you learned though from my kin.'' She said.''Since then it does seem you have an affinity for it. I could teach you a lot more.''