Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

((Warning. This thread contains a LOT of sexual and SM/pleasure  torture content... so do not read if you are not into that kind of stuff.))

It was dusk and the taverns were starting to fill themselves up by people who respectlessly ordered food and alcohol from those who dared to work in this basicly lawless region of Serendipity. Both the streets and inns and taverns reeked mostly of alcohol, sweat and hot food.

Mei, with her long soft hair, less drunken appearance and leather clothing that matched the shapes of her body fully seemed a little out of place but had a bottle of good wine in front of her.
Other guests, both men and women already had their fair share of booze and were laughing drunkily or brawling over some tavernwench they wanted to fuck. Other men had a whore on their laps whilest having suspiciously loose trousers or were going up the stairs with one.

Mei was actually preying. She had some women before to share a bed with but as usual, most energy she gained were from men. She was not looking for style or specificly rich ones. But she could smell most here had a decease or two she'd rather not get infected with.

''My my. Leather, looks like someone is asking for a little punishment. I bet deep inside you are a cute puppy who wants a stick to toy with.'' a bulky man spoke as he ran one of his hands over her back and ass.

Mei allowed it for a moment before she quickly turned around and grabbed the man roughly between the legs. ''It is just so unfortunate that you do not have a stick for me to play with.'' she said calmly before she gave him a powerful push. The man already being drunk lost his balance and landed against another man who told him to watch out where he was going before delivering a punch in the mans face.

DaGlobster

Although business was never Smed's shtick, he nevertheless found himself in some small, unmentionable little excuse for a port town. It was his kind of place, really. Any goblin's kind of place. Compact, seedy, and a little bit on the dirty side.

Smed's business was an interesting one. He ran quite the large shadow empire, after all. Goblin tribes all over Le'Ranna considered themselves members of the Anklehacker Confederacy, and such a union needed a steady supply of imports, just like a proper nation. If, of course, imports was another word for Thanati slaves and narcotics.

It was starting to get late, so Smed supposed it'd be time to turn in soon enough. This was one of the rare moments in which he traveled alone, so he quickly found himself entering the nearest tavern.

The doors swung open, and most of the patrons looked to see the newest entry. Many faces paled, others shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Somewhere, near the back of the bar, somebody whispered "The Anklehacker!" in a shaky voice.

Then, Smed smiled, and everyone went back to their business. He walked to a table, and sat opposite of the drunk man already there. No sooner had his rump touched the seat, than the drunk spoke up, leaning forwards against the table.

"Hey! I'm saving that table for my friend, you gray little gutter rat! Move along!"

"Were you?" Smed asked, and shot a clawed hand forwards, skewering the man's cheek and pulling the now screaming and whimpering man's head closer towards him.

"Too fucking bad."

Pulling forwards, he tore his claw out towards himself, leaving the man with one half of his jaw disconnected from his face. Clutching it and crying, the man scurried away, and Smed tapped a hand on his table, signaling for a drink.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei had looked towards Smed when he came in and was named Anklehacker. It was not a name she had heard before but judging by how everyone responded, it seemed this Anklehacker had quite the reputation. Unlike the others she actually saw some amusement in Smed's actions and looked at the crying man who left the tavern while she let out a humble laugh.

One of the tavern wenches was pushed forward to deliver Smed a drink. ''A-anything else you wish to order?'' she asked.

Mei observed the tavernwench a little. This port was crawling with pirates, sellswords and scum. And everyone seemed to fear this goblin. She turned towards him but did not leave her stool. ''It seems you have quite the reputation and actually live by it. I'm impressed.'' she said with a cheeky smile.

DaGlobster

Smed looked up at the tavern wench from his seat, and gave her a nice, sharp-toothed smile. His dagger-like teeth glistened in the dim light of the tavern. More lives than most can fathom have been lost between Smed's jaws. Those teeth and his signature smile were just as much a part of him as his brutal methods.

"Just a plate of your best meats, love. Real quick, too. You wouldn't want me to get too hungry," He cheerfully said up to the wench. After that, he turned his beady red eyes straight over to Mei. Speaking out to Smed had drawn some attention to her, and the patrons in her immediate vicinity were looking about uneasily.

"It's a reputation I like reminding people of," He replied, taking down some of his watered-down ale, grimacing slightly. "You must be new to Serendipity, love. In places like these, everyone knows who I am."

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course... r-right away'' the tavernwench spoke and hurried towards the kitchen almost falling over her own feet. ''I would not say I am new in Serendipity... but I am sure that everyone is frightened by speaking your name alone.''

Mei was not sure what it was. Surely she had never been picky with whom she was race wise but there was something else. Distant kinship? Whatever it was she felt a little bit drawn to this goblin.

The tavernwench returned with a plate with various meats. ''Our best sir... o-on the house.'' she said as she placed the plate in front of Smed on the table with a trembling hand and hurried away.

''It is not often though people live up to their reputation.'' she said.

''Says the biggest whore in this port.'' another man spoke

Mei chuckled. ''Amusing you still attempt to insult me with that. I remember that you squeeled in delight last night.'' she replied and finished her bottle of wine in one go. ''When you said you'd hurt me with that whip I was kind of exited but in the end you did not hit harder then a new born girl.'' she said to the man who gained a blush on his face.

''You were with her?'' a hard slapping sound filled the overly silent tavern since everyone was afraid they'd say something wrong. ''You said you were working.''

''Oh you are the wife.'' Mei said calmly and chuckled. She loved it when this happened

DaGlobster

Smed chuckled at the little altercation developing in the tavern. He watched the wench leave. Of course, he knew why she was so damn nervous around him, but it's not like the poor girl had anything to worry about!

He took a bite out of a chicken drumstick. The meat was good enough, so the tavern was definitely in no danger at the very moment.

"And frightened they should be. But enough about little old me," he started and patted the table, glancing to the seat across from his. "Come a bit closer. I feel that you're not interested in anything these other lugs have to offer."

SilmeriaElemred

The husband and wife continued to argue. ''Well as far as this place goes my work is kind of done. It is more amusing when they throw knives and plates though.'' Mei said as she signalled for another bottle of wine which she took out of the hand from the bartender and walked towards Smed.

It was not really a usual walk, she could walk seductivly without overdoing it. And perhaps she had released a little bit of lusty scent. Her clothes despite covering up what had to be covered, they did match her shapes and curves almost to perfectly. She sat down on the seat across Smed.

''It is true that other then wine, they do not really have anything else to offer me at the moment.'' she admitted. ''Which makes me wonder what you could offer to someone like me. And I, obviously could give in return. Nothing in the world is free after all.''

DaGlobster

Smed looked at Mei as she talked, eyes studying her. He had the hungry eyes of a predator, and he passed his tongue over one of his fangs, his sensitive goblin nose picking up every last particle of the musk she was putting out. Of course, he knew what she was doing. The demon in his head had sniffed out her true nature before she even talked to him.

Nevertheless, he let himself be taken along. There was no harm in it anyways.

"You talked about a whip. If pain and pleasure's what you want, you've found the best goblin to give it to you."

SilmeriaElemred

''There is pain and there is pleasurable pain. I like both.'' she admitted. ''As for pleasure you could say I need it.'' she took a sip from her wine. ''But I assume you are the best goblin to give it to me. Seeing you name it a gift, what do you want in return from me I wonder.'' there was curiosity in her eyes and a cheeky smile as she spoke.

DaGlobster

Smed chuckled. He took another bite from his chicken, his sharp little fangs tearing through it like it was tissue paper. He washed it down with another swig of ale.

"Bringing pain is it's own reward. There's nothing that sounds sweeter than a whimper, or a moan."

He started to draw little circles in the blood on the table, from the drunk who'd accosted him.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahhh I should have figured that out.'' Mei said. ''Very well. Under one condition is that you make sure any wounds I suffer are properly tended to. Also there is something else but I do not like to many prying ears.'' with one leg over the other she eyed the people at the tavern. Her lusty scent had started to work on the other guests as well. She noticed.

It was nothing new, it worked on both men and women and she wondered how much longer most could hold back.

''I do suggest we give it a try wether we... live up to one anothers expectations.'' she licked her lips after she spoke. Tasting the wine on her lips

DaGlobster

"Well, then what do you say we make ourselves scarce?"

He took his claws off the bloodstain, and licked the cool, red liquid from the tip of his claws. He finished his drumstick, even snapping down the bone with his powerful jaws, and flashing her another dagger-toothed smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei gestured to the stairs.''Best to do that in my room. Or things will get a bit to hot here.'' She finished her wine. Fortunatly she was tolerant to alcohol. It was amusing to see how every person here would give in to the lust and fuck one another till deep in the night but her tools wered in the room. Also would her wings extract then it was better to do so in a more private setting.
She got on her feet and walked towards the stairs and gestured Smed to follow her.

Her room was big enough for two or three people and ot still had the last lingering scent of the women she had enjoyed herself with during the day. The sheets seemed fresh though.''From this point on, I shall follow your commands. Master.''she said to Smed and started to unlace her corset so it could be removed. It was a hard type of leather which as long as she had it on would absorb most of the hits.

DaGlobster

Smed pushed the door behind him shut.

He sniffed at the air a bit, and his small eyes rolled over to Mei, who was in the process of undressing.

"Master?"

He chuckled a little bit, and began to look about the room. He studied it, perhaps taken by a paranoid whim.

"So, this whip of yours. Give it to me."

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course.'' Mei said as she with her half undone corset walked towards her bag and retrieved two whips. One made out of braided leather with one end, and the second was a little heavier with three ends. ''I have ropes as well if you please. Unfortunatly there are no ways to let me hang in the air here.'' she gave the two whips to Smed and resumed undressing.

After the corset fell on the ground and Mei had her bossom and upper body exposed she undid her boots, panths and panties.

DaGlobster

Smed examined both whips in his little hands. After a few moments of consideration, he dropped the three headed whip on the ground, sticking with the single braided leather whip. He smiled deviously as he felt the coil in his hands. He even chuckled a little bit. He dropped his weapon belt, and took the rest of his clothing off. For a goblin, he was exquisitely muscled. He also had an almost kaleidoscopic collection of scars over his body.

And yes, he was quite large for one of his kind.

stepping over to the bed, he clambered on top of it, and stood at the edge, boosting his height up to five feet.

"Why don't you dance for me a bit, hm?" He asked, and cracked the whip off to the side. It seemed he was quite proficient with them.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei licked her lips at the sight of Smed's cock. And wondered how much essential energy  and satisfaction this goblin could give her. She smiled seductivly and started to dance. She was not exellent at dancing but was good enough. Whilest dancing though she'd occasionaly touch her breasts, nipples, and inner thighs and it was not difficult to notice she had gotten more exited.

DaGlobster

Smed's eyes followed her every move. After a while, though, he suddenly smiled even bigger. Lifting the whip up above his head, he aimed a skilled lash at her outer thigh.

"Faster! More!"

He raised it again, threatening another swing.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei let out a cry of both pain and pleasure as the whip hit her and danced faster. ''Yes master'' she said with a slight moaning tone. She started using different movements as well and as her hands roamed over her body occasionally released a moan.

At least she felt this hit unlike the one from last night who used it as if he was a girl.

DaGlobster

"Very good, slave. Good..."

As he watched her, he started to slowly stroke himself, more or less to give him something to do. He raised the whip again, and lashed her other thigh, even harder than the last time.