Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are You Gonna Eat That?

Started by Draconian, May 27, 2015, 04:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Avery was not expecting to be tugged down, but soon enough he was on his knees, the sticky star was... Somewhere else... and he was hunched over the woman. He looked down at her and hesitantly he wrapped an arm around her. Hopefully he'd read the signs right and he wasn't about to get stabbed. Though, having the clear advantage of being so much larger and having at least one extra limb.

His tail curled around them and he pressed her against his chest. Perhaps she just needed contact of some kind. His face was stoic and he simply rubbed his hand up and down her back. "Will you be okay, Thia?" His voice was gentle, his words were quiet and he simply kneeled in front of her and gave her a hug as well as a one armed man could.

Thia

Thia whimpered and sniffled as her sobbing started to slow down a bit, happily taking the contact from the dark purple man. It made her blush a bit because she hardly was near males, demonic or not, but she ignored the blushing and pressed her face to his chest, wrapping her arms around him too.

"Was I made to be evil? Has something been governing my whole life? Pushing me to be this way?" She murmured, contemplating on her life. She had done so much bad, so much evil..

Draconian

Avery's hand went to her head and he simply left his hand then, giving it gentle strokes down her hair while she cried. This was an entirely new experience. Crying from fear, that he could handle, someone sobbing onto his chest because he asked why? That was new. The crying was still pretty knew. Avery didn't even know if he could cry. The intense emotions pulled to him and he found himself again, wanting to know why.

Her questions caught him off guard and he was unsure if he was supposed to answer them or not. What were those called? Rhetorical questions? "I was created to do bad things." He said, using the word evil loosely. So many things could be that. "You make choices." His hand never stopped stroking over her hair, "I chose to leave. Now I'm here." He looked at the boat, remembered the mark on her face. Avery didn't mention the whole other wordly  beast that followed him around.

"If something has been governing you your whole life, would you know?" Avery knew. As long as he could remember that had been something there, whispering in his ear. Now it was just reduced to an occasional chatter.

Thia

Thia sighed softly, enjoying the gentle stroking of her hair. As Avery answered her, she sat up straighter, almost eye level because of their position on the ground, and wiped her face. She noticed her cheeks burning pink now but ignored it. "I could choose to change but the empire I've built...it would all crash.."

She didn't mention how, despite this talk and realizing she was doing evil and murdering just for the sake of being evil, she still wanted to go back to that. Not only because she enjoyed it, though she'd probably enjoy it a lot less now, but more because she was afraid of change. Staying the same meant the comfort of being something known. But this talk would change her for the better.

"I don't think I would know it. After all I'm just realizing what I'm doing now, aren't I?" She said as she looked at his face more closely. Her eyes lingered on his soft purple lips for a moment before going to his scar and missing horn. She reached up to gently stroke Avery's remaining horn, watching him to be sure she didn't anger him by doing so.

Draconian

There was no recognition of the blush on her face, he simply looked past her and eventually made eye contact. There was no emotional investment for him in Thia's plight, what did he care if she continued to murder children? Sure it was wrong, but Avery was selfish enough to decided it wasn't his problem. This wasn't his here, not yet, and so he would observe and perhaps maybe try to help things along - for the better, of course. His hand moved from her head to her shoulder and he studied her face while she reached up to pet her horn.

Avery leaned in a little to give her better access to it, he couldn't fault her for her curiosity of him, when his was so great about everything else. "Perhaps you're just realizing it now because you've never thought of it before." He said gently, "I didn't know I wanted to leave until I was already on my way. The feeling became overwhelming and now I'm here." He paused, went quiet for a moment, he regretted it a little.

People here were mean for the most part. He'd found he had quite the strange mouth, most people were tiny and squishy. It was a lot to get used to. Avery knew there was a place here for him, whether it was going to be secluded in the mountains or in a cottage being a farmer.... Maybe not that last one.

Thia

Thia listened quietly to his response, nodding her acknowledgement. While she was a woman who was the embodiment of many sins, Thia never thought of sex. She'd never even touched a man before. But now, in this strange state of mind and so close to a handsome man, her mind was racing. "Come on Thia, you just cried and are considering giving up your pastime of creating- and subsequently murdering- orphans and now you want this too?! No. I refuse!"

But Thia didn't care about the voice in her head. She had taken a ride on this emotional rollercoaster already, why not continue till the end? Hesitantly, Thia moved closer to Avery, nervousness evident in her face and body language. If their lips met this nervousness would be evident in the feather-like touch of her lips against his, at first at least. If he showed no resistance, she would grip his remaining horn and use the leverage to push their lips together ever harder.

Draconian

This wasn't his usual 'thank you' kiss. Avery noted, his lips pressed to hers. What was it? Desperation? Perhaps she was craving a closeness otherwise unavailable. Still, with her hands on his horns, pulling him closer, he had few places left to go and simply gave her the closeness she craved. He wasn't being hurt and it was apparently making her feel better. His hand went from her head to her waist and he gentle held on.

Avery didn't deepen the kiss he simply nuzzled his lips to hers before he closed his eye and rubbed her side before pulling away gently. "Are you alright, Thia?"

Thia

Thia made a soft sound as they kissed, thinking to herself, "Well I understand why people do this all the time, now....Maybe I will do this more often..." She sighed as their lips parted and simply stared at Avery's face, watching him for a moment. Then she knocked on the side of the boat and before long, a rope dropped down. As she stood up and put on her hat, she grabbed the rope. "Time to go back to reality. Back to being a pirate..Maybe a slightly nicer one though."

"Sorry Avery." She said as she started to get pulled up towards the deck. "You have enlightened me in a few ways but I must take my leave." She paused for a moment and was almost on deck when she said down to him, "Thank you..."

Draconian

Why was she sorry?

Avery watched her go up to the boat and then... Thank him.

Another tilt of his head, so that was a thank you kiss. "You're welcome," He rumbled out, slightly confused. Then he searched the sand for the wounded sticky star and then he tried to give to Thia and went back to the tide pool, where he dropped them in and resumed watching the strange life that resided in it. He was content for now.

Though his arm stung a little.