Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Master Plan, Meet the Canary Crew [M] [DragonSong]

Started by Lowen Thorn, April 06, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowen Thorn

He let his hands found the back of her head, gently playing with her locks as she pressed lovingly into his chest. "I can't think of anything else I'd rather do," he replied. He would leave it at that. She didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't want to talk about it.

He knew they would have to eventually, but for now they didn't have to. They were practically in paradise by his standards. Better to enjoy it now while they could and treat her like the queen she was.

DragonSong

Rose pressed another kiss to the center of his chest, almost absently, her thumbs rubbing lightly back and forth over his hips.

"...Tell me something, Din," she murmured, tilting her head back to look into his face for a moment. "Something I don't know about you yet. Just something."

As she spoke, her hands slid around from his hips to rive his rear a quick squeeze, and she shot him a crooked smile before moving her touch back into more modest territory.

Lowen Thorn

Dinny's smirk turned into playful surprise as he felt the tug on his ass. Naughty girl, he thought with a happy-go-lucky sense of pride. "Before you, I was a virgin," he lied badly.

His face gave his lie away, and he tossed it away with a quick squeeze of her hip. "Seriously, though.. Something you don't know about me yet? I can play the lute. I'm not bad at it either. Of course, the only real reason I ever learned how to play was because I have a thing for bards."

"What a coincidence, huh?"

DragonSong

She snorted at that particular lie and rolled her eyes, then chuckled quietly when he squeezed her hip. She pressed a little closer to him, rising up on her knees out of the water and letting her wings arch and curve forward, just a bit.

"Do you know?" Her lips curved in a teasing smile, head tilted to the side. "Maybe I'll have to have you play accompaniment some time."

Lowen Thorn

"Oh, no no no," he retreated with a sheepish smile. "I'm much too shy for all of that. Besides, you're fully capable of handling yourself on the stage, ma'am. I saw you perform, remember?"

DragonSong

Rose laughed lightly, remembering. "Yeah, I guess you did." She shook her head. "That was kind of a slower one though--I don't think you've really seen me work until I can get a whole tavern room dancing."

Lowen Thorn

"A slow one, but a beautiful one."

There was something so freeing about being absolutely naked in the water with the woman he loved, with no one else around. A feeling he could certainly get use to. He thought he'd be a little more remorseful about abandoning the crew, but he wasn't. He'd make his way back there one day, he thought, and if he didn't.. he didn't. He was happy right where he was.

"I love the way you sing," he continued. "I really do. I'm not just saying that because of our relationship. You have a great voice."

DragonSong

She blushed a bit at that, actually blushed, and ducked her head. "You hush." She gave his shoulder a light shove, then abruptly leaned in to kiss him, one arm snaking up to wrap around his neck as her lips moved against his.

"Don't think flattery will get you anywhere," she teased lightly as she pulled away, mock frowning at him.

Lowen Thorn

"No ma'am," he responded matter-of-fact. "Not at all."

He leaned in for another kiss but a distance sound broke that concentration really quickly. He whipped around in an instant and placed himself completely in front of Rose. "Who's there?!" he demanded.

Ssshh!

There was giggling and there was the hissing sound of someone hushing another person. Din's eyes dropped to a flat state and he took a few steps forward. "Okay, come on out."

Suddenly, two kids, a boy and a girl, stepped from behind a bush. "You twos are naked!" the boy called out with a laugh. "Did you dwop your clothes in the water or something?" the girl asked.

Luckily, Dinny was deep enough in the water to where nothing could be seen below the waist, and he was positioned just right to hide Rose from their adolescent stares.

That didn't mean they hadn't seen anything else, or that he was happy about the situation.

DragonSong

The assassin tensed instinctively and rose half out of the water, already judging the distance between herself and her clothes--and knives.

But then the threat turned out to be...kids.

Gods damnit. A hit on their lives she could handle. Children?

That was up for debate.

"Totally secluded out here, huh?" she muttered wryly, arching an eyebrow at Dinny as she pressed a little closer and wrapped her wings forward around him in an effort to preserve a hint of modesty.

Lowen Thorn

Dinny's response was him scratching the back of his head and laughing nervously. "Well, I thought it was," he said with defeat. "Do your parents know that you're out here?" he called out to them.

"Bite my ass!" the boy yelled before the two of them fled from their sights.

DragonSong

The tension didn't leave Rose's body, not even when the rustling of foliage from the children's passing had faded completely. "We have to move," she murmured, slowly stepping back from Dinny and looking around for their clothes again. "We have to find somewhere else to hide."

Lowen Thorn

The thief buried his face in his face and groaned. "We just got here," came his muffled response

He let his hands drop to his side, and he leaned his head back and sighed almost bitterly. He understood the concern. He thought they would be safe there, but literally day one children had made their way to his secret hiding spot. Secret. His ass.

DragonSong

"I know."

She paused, turning back from their clothes to rub her hands over his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Din, I am. But if a couple of kids can find this place then it's not safe. Not anymore. We have to go."

Lowen Thorn

He groaned again and turned into her, now burying his fast into her breasts. "I know," his muffled pout came from the top of her skin. "But where? This was my best idea."

DragonSong

Rose wrapped her arms around his shoulders and let her cheek rest against the top of his head for a moment.

"We'll just...head deeper into the jungle," she murmured eventually. "We shouldn't check into town again for a least a week. We'll find somewhere nice and secluded to set up camp, far away from anyone else."

She waited a beat longer, then smiled into his hair and murmured, "But now you have to let me go so we can get dressed.

Lowen Thorn

He let out a breath of defeat and gave her a quick, agreeing nod. "Yeah, clothes," he murmured. "We should move fast, then. It will be nightfall soon."

DragonSong

Rose disentangled herself from his arms and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then turned to gather up her clothes. She dressed quickly and started making her way back up the path along the waterfall, calling back, "Let's grab what we left in the cave and get moving."

Lowen Thorn

First he had to make his way out of the water, and then he had to shake off for a quick dry, and then he drug his feet back to the top where they had set up camp for what was suppose to be a few weeks at the very least.

He slipped back into his clothes, still damp from swimming, and it seeped lightly into his clothes. He broke down what he set up, collected the food Rose had gathered and tossed it into his bag, and began covering their tracks the best he could before they moved to their next location.

DragonSong

Rose set about helping him cover the traces of their presence, constantly looking around to be sure they were really alone, shoulders set and tense.

"Do you know which direction toward the center of the island?" she asked Dinny quietly after a few moments. If he didn't she could always fly up and try to get the lay of the land, but she didn't want to risk being seen if she didn't have to.