Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Flew Over the Windmill [M]

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2023, 10:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dao yawned. He still wasn't fully awake for this. So when the cloak was tossed at him, he caught it and just stared at it. Then he looked down to remember why she might. And his grin broadened.

He dumped the cloak over top of Azrael's head then leaned ontop of him like an arm rest and peered down at Arya.

"What's going on? Why were you trying to wake me up?"

The man beneath the cloak was writhing furiously, but Dao kept adjusting his position and weight so the man couldn't get up.

And when the other fellow came over in a foolish attempt to stop Dao, he simply kicked the man hard enough there was a crunch from his leg and he fell to the ground, screeching in pain.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya disarmed Azrael, grabbing his dagger from the floor. "Honestly, I thought you were dead. You sleep like a dead man," Arya said, breathing hard. Arya grabbed Daemon by his shirt, slamming him against the ground.
"What sword?" Arya asked.
"Who are you guys? How did you find me?"
 Daemon was in severe pain, and holding his leg.
"There's posters everywhere," he said through gritted teeth.
"You...you killed a dragon rider's dragon...in Adela...you're a marked woman."
Daemon shot a glance at Dao.
"The reward is huge. I'll even split it with you, man. 50/50. Even 60/40!"

visualspice

At Arya's comment, Dao shrugged.

"I'm a vampire. We kind of are dead."

Then when the men went on about her being some marked woman Dao nodded his head and tsked at her.

But then the man asked if he wanted in on this and Do could not help himself but toss his head back in a barking laugh, fangs gleaming as he did so and well- he was still standing there- very much naked as he laughed and laughed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya actually laughed at Daemon.
"That's funny."
A mischievous glint appeared in Arya's eyes.
"We could throw them on the windmill," Arya suggested.

visualspice

"We could.." Dao agreed between laughs. "But they're not dead." Then he paused.. grinning mischievously as he eyes the two bounty hunters. "They're not dead.." he repeated, eyes glimmering at the idea. He turned to Arya and pulled her close, kissing her suddenly upon the lips before he pulled back with a laugh. 

"We can throw them onto the Windmill still alive!"

wandering_giraffe

Arya laughed and picked up Daemon, throwing her over her shoulder.
"Can you pick up the other bounty hunter?" A very mischievous gleam was in her eyes.
"I'll show you how to actually throw them onto the windmill and not just over the windmill."

visualspice

"Tch, can I pick 'em up? You know, I could carry atleast ten unconscious men without breaking a sweat!" Dao boasted, hefting up Azrael onto his shoulder. The bounty hunter squirmed and one squeaked.

"What.. what are you planning to do to us?"

Dao turned to regard Daemon before tossing his head back as he laughed and laughed.

"We're gonna throw you onto the wind millblades!" He informed cheerily before moving to hold the door open for Arya.

wandering_giraffe

Once Arya and Dao got to the windmill, Arya stopped.
"Should we knock them out first or just throw them while they're still conscious?"

visualspice

The two were undoubtedly a strange sight, with vagabonds wriggling in their grasp. But the two stood in nonchalance.

But at her question, Dao just blinked.

"Why?"

And without much warning, or finesse- he tossed his up onto the wheel as it came around, the person screaming as they landed, scrambling to fetch hold of the windmills blade.

wandering_giraffe

Arya studied his throw.
"Hmmm. Alittle to the left I think."
And she threw Daemon. His shirt snagged on the windmill blade and caught, him dangling precariously from his shirt.
"Damn it. I was alittle too short."
She nudged Dao.
"Not a bad throw this time," and she laughed.

visualspice

The two hung precariously as the wind mill continued to spin, flailing as much as they'd dare as a crowd began to gather, gasping at the scene.

The vampire had hands firmly planted on his hips and was studying the scene intently. 

"I wonder if they realize that the more the wriggle.. the faster they'll fall.." he mused.

wandering_giraffe

"Hmmm. Perhaps..." Arya thoughtfully muttered.
"Well! They made their own bed let them lie in it...er...hang from it, I suppose!" Arya laughed, then took Dao by the hand, nervously trying to get up the courage for what she was about to say.
"Dao...come with me...we could go on adventures together...see where the wind takes us..."
God that sounded ridiculously stupid when she said it out loud. But she didn't care.

visualspice

Dao was all smiles- infectious smiles, so when she got all serious looking when she addressed him- he only seemed to smile broader. 

But at her question, a smile exploded across his face. And he laughed. Then he leaned forward, his hands still on his hips as he paused a meter few inches from her face.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" He asked, eyes and teeth glittering as he smiled.

wandering_giraffe

Arya fell silent for a moment, her heart racing.
"I used to be scared to death of vampires...but you...you're—-you're different. I can't explain it...I guess I am asking you out on a date."

visualspice

Oh.

That in itself intrigued him.

"It was the kiss, wasn't it?" He rubbed his chin, contemplating. "Jada always said I had one hell of a kiss... or was it the creative way I handled those men?"

He considered then shook his head.

"Unfortunately, I'm already claimed by another."

He gave her a gentle pat on the shoulder. Then grinned.

"Opus doesn't much like to share."

wandering_giraffe

Arya laughed. Not a mocking laugh, no no no, a genuine, carefree laugh.
Was it the kiss? It might have been...but not wholly from the kiss. The way he laughed at everything, his carefree personality...she was drawn to it.
"To hell with Opus!"
And she kissed him.

visualspice

Oh.

Oh...

Oh.

It took a few moments for Dao to realize what he was doing, but somehow he and Arya were now pressed up against a building, kissing fiercely as his tongue wrestled in the heat of her mouth with his.

And his body..

Well...

It's been sometime since he'd just let himself fall to the whims of a woman..sure there had been some since Jada- she had rejected him countless times...

But they were few and far between. And normally when he was too pent up for his own good. And now was clearly one of those times, as he was apparently trying to have sex with her through their clothes.

wandering_giraffe

Arya might as well have practically been a vampire herself the way she hungrily was kissing Dao, her back pressed up against the brick of the building. One of her hands was gripping Dao's black and turquoise hair, the other hand on his chest. If her heart could beat any faster, it would probably burst. And for the first time with somebody, she felt...happy. Like she could spend forever right where she was. Right now.

visualspice

He could hear her heart racing, practically smell the heat pumping through her veins.  It called to something feral within him as he continued to growl and kiss at her, his fangs lengthening. 
And she'd begin to feel him ripping and working at her clothing- never mind the fact they were still very much in public as his body still reacted to hers with animalistic magnetism. 

wandering_giraffe

Ever since Dao first kissed her, Arya had been thinking about how his lips felt on hers...and now she didn't have to remember because it was happening again. Her hand gripped Dao's hair tighter and she kissed back harder. A tiny inkling of fear was in the back of her mind, but she ignored it, feeling the electricity and the passion of the moment.