Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Flew Over the Windmill [M]

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2023, 10:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

One button, two, three, four...
Buttons flung away from her clothing, scattering to the ground where torn string that once bound some of her clothing began to collect.

"You're wearing an awful lot of layers.." he growled through kisses, deft hands working at each layer atop his prize.

"We could be on it like rabbits if you'd only had a skirt.."

Fangs traced against her throat as he lapped at her pulse. Then kissed and nibbled against it, whimpering at the blood that heated within.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya gasped as she felt him kissing on her neck.
Dao was insanely good at this, and Arya found herself grabbing at Dao's shirt, wanting to just tear it off of him.

visualspice

He could feel the heat of her veins, almost taste its coppery zeal as he nibbled and sucked at her throat. He was beginning to lose himself-
The hunger.. the lust...

Jada, forgive me.

There was a savage flourish of motion. He knew if something wasn't satisfied he'd tear this woman to pieces. 

That was the problem with being a vampire- hunger and lust were so closely woven together. But atleast there was obvious consent-

And after a rage of pure animalistic fury- he began making wild love to her against the building- half their clothing ripped off and hanging off their bodies as he simply took this woman with wild, unhinged abandon.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wandering_giraffe

Arya was lost in a whirlwind of passion. Somewhere along the way she had torn off Dao's shirt, and was making love to Dao with reckless abandon.

visualspice

When all was said and done, Dao'bachpa lay in a heap with a woman in his arms and a pile of useless clothing in the back alley of a building. Occasionally, some passerbyers would stroll past and then stare before scurrying on their way.

Dao didn't much care. He was considered an animal now, a beast- and was just thankful he didn't try to suck the woman dry through the act.

And it had been far too long since he'd had sex. He smiled satisfyingly from where he lay and studied Arya. He just hoped she didn't mind they kind of did it in public.

"You were about as wound up as me," he said, giving her a dimpled cheek, crooked grin. "Sorry we went about it so long. I forget normal human limitations and well.." he shrugged. "It was either do that with you for the past hour and a half or I'd try to suck out all your blood "

wandering_giraffe

Arya gave him a wolfish grin.
"Don't apologize. I could have gone at it longer."
"Wow, that was amazing...you were amazing," Arya softly said.

"Should we get presentable again? Then we could get something to eat? And...if you don't mind...I'd like to share some of my backstory—-explain why I was so scared of vampires.

visualspice

Dao's eyebrows raised.
"Wait... you're still not frightened of me?" He tilted his head, appearing serious and thoughtful before flashing her a toothy grin. 
"Even after all.." he gestured towards their forms, both naked, and looking still joined.
"All this?" He teased.

wandering_giraffe

Arya thought about that for a minute.
"You could have easily killed me, but you didn't."
She traced patterns on Dao's arm.
"I'll take the risk."

visualspice

"Well.." he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "That is true. I even had to hold back when we were acting like rabbits.  "

He smiled and just remained nestled against her.

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you'rea risk taker.  I mean you did try to kill Opus Dey."

wandering_giraffe

Arya giggled.
"I did, didn't I?"
She grew somber.
"That was rather stupid of me, I'll admit...but I couldn't help myself."
Then she gasped as she remembered something.
"That fucker stole my sword!"

visualspice

Dao, amused, tilted his head.

"See.. now the first mistake was likely you told him about the sword."

wandering_giraffe

"Well, I made the mistake of falling asleep and then when I woke up he was gone, and had taken the sword with him."
"So," Arya said, happily resting against Dao, "What's the plan?"

visualspice

Dao casually looked up at the sky.

"Well.. " he proposed with a thoughtful demeanor.  "We could have more sex."

wandering_giraffe

Arya's heart started to race at the thought.
"I—-I would like that, actually...do you want to go somewhere else or just do it again right here?"

visualspice

At that, Dao grinned broadly. 
"You should be careful offering that to a vampire," he chastised, playfully. "We have eternal stamina," he then added with a wag of his brows. "But good news for you, since I'm technically undead.. I'm shooting blanks! No vampire babies for us!" He went on, tossing his head back in an almost maniacal laugh.

wandering_giraffe

Arya laughed and and snuggled closer, teasingly kissing Dao on the neck.
"I wouldn't care if you weren't shooting blanks, Dao. I just want to be with you."

visualspice

The vampire went strangely quiet after she spoke. Then he looked down at the woman in his arms and gave a fanged smile. 

"You know.. that's exactly every vampire's dream. " he barked a laugh.  "Dinner and a date!"

He must've found himself hilarious as he tossed his head back and laughed some more.

wandering_giraffe

Dao's laugh was endearing, and so she lied in his arms, her mind considering something.

She laughed along with him, it was impossible not to.

"Do you think I'll ever get my sword back from Opus?"

visualspice

Dao considered her question with a shrug. "We could go ask him," he suggested. "For being a criminal master mind, he can be a pretty nice guy. Maybe he'll give it back if you say please?"

He was curious though.

"What's with that sword anyway? It got a story?"

wandering_giraffe

She really didn't want to face Opus again.
"Well, the sword was highy practically thrown at me by some old wizard after I killed my last dragon."