Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Storm's Wants and Limits

Started by Storm, March 29, 2020, 01:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Love just about everything, as long as its a fair game its all chill. Most of my characters tend to be support characters so I don't mind not being the hero, unless its the hero of the heart.

How do you feel about group threads?
perfectly fine, play nice have a good time.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Ill try for once a day, might be very inconsistent times due to work. Ill wait forever. Someone gone MIA? then just put the thread on pause. Might PM someone after a month or two though.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Fine by me, still goes to the same inconsistent times to reply.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
As long as there is a set time frame lets do it. Again, inconsistent times so rapid fire if we are both on is preferable.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and Everything, depends on how much time I have and how much I am responding to.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Its fine if ya manhandle my guys, just don't assume the injuries or outcome of my dude. godmoding...we all do it, just try and limit it and I hope you let me know if I do it too much by accident.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Fine with anything, let love shine.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
As long as you are ok with it then I am down for M+

What about healing?
Well...I am a healer type RP person...

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)

Preferably not. Although I am down for a discussion about it.