Previous topic - Next topic

Pinocleen

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *            PLAYER WANTS
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★*

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I am completely new to this whole role-play experience, I'm open to exploring more adventurous plots or more subdued plots with just character socialization. I may need guidance and help so please be patient and bear with me as I learn 

How do you feel about group threads?
Fine by me, again please just be respectful and patient

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I will try to be active on here as much as possible, although I am highly forgetful. Feel free to reach out at any point and I'll let you know if its too much.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Again, also fine- probably a preferred method.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I don't know what that is .-.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and everything, just please don't be offended if I don't respond to every detail in a post.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *            PLAYER LIMITS
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★*

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I think it adds some interesting concepts, just as long as it isn't too extreme.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Again new, so not sure its the best place to start but if it feels right for my character Im open to it

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Open to it if you ask- consent is key!

What about healing?
I don't know what that means in this context .-.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
If it wears off go for it, if you are thinking more permanent Im open to discuss it