Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy Birthday! <3

Started by Rhindeer, December 13, 2005, 12:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

SotE is officially five years old now! The big f-i-v-e! Crazy-ness, huh? Like I've said probably about five-gazillion times in the past...I never would have imagined SotE would ever turn out the way it has. It has exceeded every single expectation I have ever had for it, and it only continues to do so.

And, of course, it's all thanks to you guys. To put it bluntly: you guys KICK ASS! Figuratively and literally.

Seriously. A webmistress could have never asked for a better, more creative and innovative group. You guys are amazing, and I find myself constantly being surprised and awed by all the wonderful creativity and dedication I've seen over the years. I couldn't imagine it any other way, and I'm so grateful for it. It gives me all sorts of nice, warm fuzzies, heh!

So, really, thank you. Thank you all for so many great years and awesomeness, and not to mention all the close friendships that have blossomed as a result! And here's to many, many more years of zany, shocking, mushy, and just plain kickass plots, characters, straight-jackets, and friendships!

Cheers, luvs! *GROUP GLOMP!!*

And, as a sort of sidenote...many apologies if this post makes absolutely no sense. XD I am very sleep-deprived from college all-nighters, heh heh. XP But rest-assured, though possibly nonsensical, every word of this comes from the bottom of my twisted widdle heart. <3

Lastly, as a sort of non-related plug, I draw your attention to this idea, as posed by Rend De'Lacor. I find it to be a positively kickass idea, so check it out!

Welp, that's all for now! Peace, yo! And, once again...thank you, luvvies, for being so spamtabulous! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*hums wierd al yankovics spam song*

Yay!

Anonymous

Oh yes! SotE is 5FIVE5FIVE5! Finally... I think this is the longest living site I have ever been on ... and it's probably the best with creativity, dedication, and the friendliest atmosphere. And not everything here is stupid or silly (ooc wise), we actually talk about other stuff then... stuff that doesn't really matter. I really love this site and everyone on it!

Rhi, you really pulled it off, regardless of your schedule you still managed to stick with it! I know many sites that crashed because of that kind of stuff! *HUGZ*

And, damn, to everyone here! Wow, ya'll manage to stay active despite all the toher stuff in your life. And everyone always manages to come back!

I say...

CONGRAGULATIONS EVERYONE!

*GROUP GLOMPZ with Rhi*

Coolest site I've evar been on :)

Rhindeer

D'aaaawwww, 'Moostie... *SNUGZ!*

Well, yanno, I actually probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off if not for everyone being awesome! Seriously, the site like...runs itself. XD I hardly have to do anything, really, and didn't have to ever fear going away for a few weeks, because I knew (and know) that, when I came back, everything would still be in one piece and running smoothly, because whenever I wasn't available to do so, everyone else just automatically took care of the site for me, and I've always truly appreciated that; it really makes my job easy, heehee. ^___^ Which is why I always say the site isn't completely mine...I just do maintanance and whatnot. It really belongs to everyone who plays here, and I mean that...everyone here puts so much work and luff into this place, and it's just so uberly awesome! *mush*

Bwahah, and yesh! We do have serious OOC talks! *gigglefit* I love how we can talk about that stuff without getting frothy at the mouth. XD Whoo to that!

I also love how everyone is understanding of IRL stuff. Like with posts and stuff. Everyone is so amazingly patient. I love how kick back everyone is...no pressure! YAY!

So yeshers! CONGRATS!

And now...I must disentangle myself from teh glompzness and finish my essay of DOOM. Running on two and a half hours of sleep is FUN! XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Happy, late birthday sote! Sorry I didn't wish it to you yesterday but, I had bullshit once again.

But, over this past year alot of stuff has happened. The worst, well to us we are the best, trio has been split up due to life and the echo...once the MOST prized car of s.o.t.e has been sold off. And I have left the hole of darkness/depression. And I also have a reason to write, a reason to work, and a reason to be in Cali (SANTEE BIATCH!!!!) And all thanks to you and Nightcandle!!!

So, in honor of atleast 500+ dollars spent entirely in gas, oil changes, tires, and even a new passenger side mirror, 300,000 cell phone minutes (suncom and verizon), many many insults thrown at Xxerth and Nightcandle for being themselves, many death threats given to Xxerth because of his posts, and even those nights of fear I celebrate your name in the highest.

Odium may be my soul, heart, and sometimes my mind but, S.o.t.E is my LIFE.

So here's to another year of Satanism, Odinism, Paganism, Racism, BDSM, HEAVY METAL, a soul almost sold to Satan herself, the MANY MANY black echo adventures Xxerth, Nightcandle, and Donny Nox have had in your name over the past year, and to the MANY UPON MANY white plymouth adventures that wait in dormancy..not to mention the raids on wal-mart, hometown buffet, G FUCKING C, and even that trip back to Hell (east coast) to see where it ALL began.

So from me, my characters, Xxerth, Nightcandle, I give you, S.o.t.E, the biggest middle finger, a FAYGO SHOWER, and many more bruises on our muses from broken threads, unanswered posts, and shot down ideas.

m/ 666 -|- -|- -|- 999 m/

<center>HAIL S.O.T.E</center>

And to the rest of the members here, including those i have come very close to..I thank all of you for keeping me here, for never shutting me out even though i caused more shit than almost anyone here *coughs*. Even though Aethyr and Darth Mod pissed on new ideas, pissed off a lot of you, it just doesn't compare to the companionship and friendship we have with each other through this site.

And to recap on the whole year in a nutshell, I can only thing of one thing to say....THANK YOU SMALL WONDER!!! Thank you for the one site on the net that is WORTH staying at for many more years to come, that is WORTH many nightmares that turn to posts/threads, that is so god damn worth every fucking PENNY i ever spent in it's name.

And thank you for kicking me out that first time so that I could grow and SEE how much i trully do love this site.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKER!!!