Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Upcoming stuff!

Started by Rhindeer, January 06, 2006, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

W00t! I'm currently in the process of creating SotE's next layout. Heh heh...I've been craving one with more organization and the like, plus I have some new ideas I want to write up! It was supposed to be a secret, really, but I've never been good with those. It's not gonna be put up for a while, though...if I'm lucky, maybe in the next week, but I doubt that! Feel free to pester me to keep me on track. XP

On this vein, I updated the Legends and Lore section, namely in regards to the Earth's cycle. Similarly, if I may direct your attention to this thread concerning the animal areas...heh heh, I really want some feedback. ^_~

Also, as a reminder if you didn't get my e-mail...activity check! Do it if you haven't already! It's officially over, but you still have plenty of time to respond. ^_~

Well, that's basically it! I shall be working away like a busy little bee in the meantime! And also...HAPPY NEW YEAR! Kinda belated, but the meaning is the same! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Who does the current one feature? It's been bugging me for ages.

He actually kinda looks like Miyavi... XD

Rhindeer

Bwahaha, it's Yumehito from a Visual Kei band called "Soroban"! Which I highly recommend! *thumbs up!*

...Miyavi = <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

He's pretty!

Soroban, eh? I think I'll try some of their stuff. Jrock = <3  
I don't really like Miyavi's singing, though...

Thanks for lifting my rather odd burden! XD

Rhindeer

Bwahaha, no problem-O! He is very pretty...*sigh* J-rock is indeed <3!

Heehee, you know, when I first discovered Miyavi, I wasn't a fan of his singing, either...when he was first starting out, his singing was kinda...odd...though it eventually wore on me. However, he's improved a LOT! All the songs from his "Miyavism" CD are just...excellent. They sound nothing like when he was first getting started--he's come a long way, and it's that CD that made me adore him. XD

That and he's an utter spaz. XD

Anonymous

HAHA.

At least he doesn't read books naked, like Gackt.
...Or DOES he?

Apparently Soroban = Abacus in Japanese. o.0

First find on Google search for "Soroban":
THE ABACUS HANDBOOK
The Abacus (or Soroban as it is called in Japan)...

Rhindeer

LMAO! Gackt does, like, everything naked. Wanders around his hotel rooms naked...would happily answer the door naked...poses naked...now reads books naked...

He just likes being nakie! XD Can't say I'm complaining. *coughs* Ahem!!

Soroban = abacus? O.o Whoaaa...that's...odd. XD Guess they like math?

Anonymous

Maybe.

My math teacher is already hot, but it'd be be like SEXINESS OVERLOAD to have Yumehito as my math teacher.  :D

NO learning would get done. EVER!

Rhindeer

LMAO!

Hahaha, try explaining THAT one to the parental units! XD But ah...it'd be worth it.

*evil grin* I take it you have been converted to Yumehitoism? My life is now complete.

Anonymous

ugh! j-rock!  *vomits*

GO BLACK METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Speaking of the Legends and Lore section, SotE really, really needs some more of that. Legends and Lore, I mean. Maybe even some of the kind that you name that arsemonkey at the bar after. I can't get away with nicknaming a character here "Chickzilla", can I?! No! And that's why SotE needs more Legends and Lore. ...Or something.

Other than that, though, what's the new layout's color scheme gonna be like? I r hungry for knowang.