Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Part one of Operation: Give SotE a Facelift = complete!

Started by Rhindeer, January 10, 2006, 12:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

W00t! That's right! Part one of SotE's facelift is finished! That means there are lots of new areas, and I rearranged the layout of SotE's boards into regions. Hopefully this gives everyone a much better idea of what the continent of Le'raana's landscape is like, and where everything is in relation to everything else. ^__^ Similarly, like I said, there are lots of new areas to be explored now, lots of new cities, towns, and environments--even a new island chain. XD Go ahead and start inhabiting any of the new boards if they strike your fancy. ^_~

Next up: updating the rest of the site to reflect these changes. Again, bear with me. This may take a few days though I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of today. *workaholic*

Anyway! Enjoy! And remember: even though the "animal territories" are gone, you may still create your own packs and herds and the like on the boards. I'll be updating the informational "Beasts" section to give more information and tips for doing so, but don't wait on me if you already have ideas for doing so!

Cheers and enjoy!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Man...i spend the day in bed and come back and everything has changed lol.

feels like ive been asleep for a year hahaha.

Anonymous

Josh is lazy ;) Nah. Can't blame yeah. I do that during the entire summer and always on the weekends. *ahem*

This is great! Now I just have to do eenie meenie minie moe on where to post, Rhi! Lol!

Rhindeer

Bwahahah! Eenie meanie minie moe is FUN! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well this time it wasnt laziness V.V Viruses are teh Suck.

Even now it feels like im still asleep. I havent woken up yet...wow..I FEEL LIKE NEO!

and yes, i like this new change..more places to raid and pillage with the vikings!

mwahahahahaha, sote is growing up like mad