Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Updates, updates, updates!

Started by Rhindeer, January 23, 2006, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

All the informational sections are almost complete! XD Many, many thanks to Nightcandle and Quantum Shaman for all their work on Connlaoth and Necromantia respectively! ^__^ Which also means those two areas have loads of new information on them, information that is quite thoroughly awesome!

Also, we have a quotes page and a wanted characters page if you haven't noticed those already. ^_^ The section previously known as "Legends and Lore" has been transformed into "Overview", and it has tons of nifty information there which I'm still working on. And don't be shy about submitting a species or religion. Go wild. ^_~ I'm working on a few myself.

What else...ah, updates the Rules and Regulations a little, just to be clear about some stuff that was being asked about, primarilly in regards to NPCs. It's just one small precaution so that no one builds an NPC army and goes crazy. XP

The "Independent Civilizations" area is almost complete. I just have to write up the stuff about Essyrn, Hyoite, and Yoreiq, which shouldn't be too difficult, because the independent areas aren't nearly as in-depth as the kingdoms by their very nature. ^_~

Aaand...I believe that's about it! Check it out! I'll post any new updates as they come!

Peace out! And if you have any suggestions or anything...post 'em here!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa