Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yay! Done!

Started by Rhindeer, January 26, 2006, 12:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

XD SotE is now thoroughly updated! Check out the new Connlaoth and Necromantia information! And all the Independent Civilizations are done! Booyah! Also, I got some info up in the Bestiary and Races section under "Overview". If you'd like to submit any humanoid or animal species, go for it! Same for if you have any ideas for religions or plants (maybe a plant that is used as a drug, or to heal, or to poison...or perhaps it's just really bizarre in some way XD). All the criteria for submitting stuff like that can be found under "Contacts". ^_^

Let's see...what else...

Yeah! That's about it! Stuff has been updated and all is well! Now...I just need to get on that Members' page... XD

EDIT: The rules have also been updated! Again, nothing drastic and scary, just a precautionary update in regards to the war rule. ^_^ It should help clear stuff up.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Anonymous

Just wondering if there is anymore information on the Krytor. My character, Gideon Evoristus (there's a link in my sig), is one of them, and I'd like to make him consistant with the background info.