Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Updates and stuff!

Started by Rhindeer, July 30, 2006, 03:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Wow, been a few months since I last updated! XD Mostly because there hasn't been much to update, and I was busy. Real life was kind of hectic and all.

But anyway!

There were quite a few affiliation requests, as well as new submissions to the religion/species/plant life sections! I promise I haven't forgotten! I just haven't had the time to update! However, I am working on a new layout so I will be doing a HUGE update coming up soon! So look out! XD

And...that's pretty much it. The main page was looking lonely since my last update was in January.

Also! There are some big plots in the works. I'm planning on having a ball hosted by Adela hopefully sometime during the summer! 8D It's a great chance for lots of character interaction, so...be on the look out! Details will be posted. ^_^

That's all for now!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

Yay for the ball!

But wait until I get back!!  That would be bad if Serendipity didn't have their King there!

Anonymous

Yeah! That means Hikau and Kinami will get to make new friends!