Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy (belated) birthday, SotE! XD

Started by Rhindeer, December 17, 2006, 01:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

>_> I should have probably announced this earlier, but I've been uber-super busy, as I'm sure many of you have also been!

Anyway! On to the point.

As of the 13th of this month, SotE is SIX years old! So congratulations and thanks, everyone, for making this site what it is and here's to many more years of fun, creativity, and cannibalism! XP And may it only continue to thrive and grow for many more years to come!

Cheers, guys! You're all made of awesome. <3

On a related vein, I'm working on a new layout. ^_^ Buuut, it's probably not going to be done for a bit yet! At least not until the holiday craziness is over.

Happy holidays!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Happy Birthday SotE! Also yay for me being a part of it! ^^

Also, Rhi! Get to posting soon. BORED OUT OF MY MIND! >_>

Rhindeer

Three more days and then I return! XP Hang in there, Shizzy! *pets consolingly*

Though, hmm...might be able to squeeze a post in before that. Maaaybe!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

OH EM GEEE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SotE!!!  *HUGS*  I love you lots and I haven't left ever even when I disappear for a long time, and I'm sowwy for leaving you for a few months but if you kill college for me I'll always be here forever and ever and ever and I LOVE YOU!

Hurray run-on sentences!  *throws confetti*  Happy Birthday!

And I've been waiting since September for someone to post *coughcoughcoughcough*  poor Zarak.....poor Corwyn....what will they ever do when they're left all alone to fend for themselves?  *sigh*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Three more days and then I return! XP Hang in there, Shizzy! *pets consolingly*

Though, hmm...might be able to squeeze a post in before that. Maaaybe!

Don't teeeaaase Shizzy! He can be very fragile, like a brick. T_T

Anonymous

Holy crap, Six? REALLY? O_O

...Whoa..

Cool.

^__^ sites usually close by six. XD Keep up the good work of keeping this puppy open!

Goldie

Quote from: "Draconian"Holy crap, Six? REALLY? O_O

...Whoa..

Cool.

^__^ sites usually close by six. XD Keep up the good work of keeping this puppy open!

That's really true!  And most sites close before they even have a chance to hit 2 (poor sad sites *sobs*) but I think it ultimately comes down to the love of the original creator and owner!  Rhi, you do a fantastic job, and you're always active, and you're always open, and THAT is what makes SotE soar above the rest!!!

Anonymous

New Layout!?  Has that happened already??  I don't think it has!  That will be exciting!  Everything should be pink and purple!!  YES! :oops:  :lol:  :shock:  :?  8)  :P  :cry:  :roll:  :wink:  :twisted:  :arrow:  :idea:  :?:  :!: