Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just some minor updates!

Started by Rhindeer, February 18, 2007, 10:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Very minor updates.

Draconian had a spamtabulous idea about making a board where people could post their chat RPs, since I know a lot of people (myself included) do fun little Alternate Universe or crack chat RPs with SotE characters and the like. Thus, the Chat RPs board was born! It's just for fun and all that and gives you a place to post and share the fun if you like! So yeah, have fun!

The second update is even more minor. The Echoes of the Future board has been renamed to something more...uh...normal and not so lame? x3 Haha!

So that sums up this update! More shall come soon! There are a few informational sections on the site I know I need to update, and hopefully I can get those done soon.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa