Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Reminders and whatnot!

Started by Rhindeer, March 22, 2007, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I sent out a mass e-mail already, but I'll post the reminder here anyway just so that no one can miss it! x3

This is just a last minute reminder that Spirits of the Earth's activity check ends on the 27th of this month! So if you haven't already responded to it and plan to continue playing at SotE, please respond by then. If you're on a hiatus (I know some of ya are, and that's okay! School and life can be hectic this time of year) and do still plan on coming back, make sure to reply to it too. ^_~

The thread can be found HERE!

Remember, anyone who doesn't respond to it will have their account deleted to clean up the memberlist. You can always rejoin if that happens, though, of course!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

You are small and a wonder.  You cat in the dark.