Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New layout! x3

Started by Rhindeer, April 13, 2007, 09:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

...Well, that's pretty obvious, heh heh.

So yush! We have a new look and I went through and organized and reorganized pretty much everything. o.o So everything is 100% up to date!

Now I just have to make new advertisements and...that's pretty much it! x3

If you find any bugs with the new layout or anything, let me know! Oh, and go submit more quotes for the random quote generator on the main page!

Hope you like it! I was pretty much sick of blue and green.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OoOOooOoooo

So pretty! 8D and a DIFFERENT COLOUR! *_* I was getting sick of the teal/green/blue wahteveritwas.

<3 lovely.

Anonymous

WHOA.

Lighter colors -le gasp-.

PRETTY<333333333333333333333

It was quite the surprise though when I got here. I kinda just stared at it stupidly for a minute. Afterwards, I was like, "Ooohh! IT'S DIFFERENT."

Anonymous

Bwaaaaah! Looks great Rhi! :D Very much love it! Specially the banner text! It's very funky looking! Wheeeee!

Anonymous

Goldie

OH EM GEEEE!!!

It's fantastic to finally see the layout that I saw in sketch phase in the flesh!  Like...it's awesome!

Although, not gonna lie, I loved the teal/green/stuff (my favorite colors XD)

but this ROCKS!  It's so personable because it's all draw by YOU!  And the colors are awesome, and it's just plain cool.

Anonymous

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  It's sooo much better!

Anonymous

I'm loving it! I have to say I do prefer this one x

Anonymous

Awww! So cute! >w< I love it, Rhi!

Rhindeer

Aw, jeez, thank you everyone! xD Glad you all like it and everything! It was certainly a lot of fun to create!

And it also forced me out of my artistic laziness. >_> I'd been so lazy when it came to coloring things, so...it made me do a not-so-lazy job of it! Haha!

Wheee~! Thank you everyone! <33333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Something reminds me of Photoshop.... o.o; But either way, I love the new layout! (I didn't see the other one long, but definatly like this one more!)