Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The memberlist has been cleaned!

Started by Rhindeer, April 16, 2007, 12:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So yeah, today I went through and cleaned out the memberlist, deleting people who didn't reply to the activity check and whatnot (unless they had joined after the check ended or let me know they were still around in some way x3).

If I accidentally deleted anyone, or if I deleted you and you want to come back...just re-register and you can come back of course! And many apologies if I did accidentally delete anyone. I did my best to be careful!

That's pretty much it!

Oh, and I made a new advertisement thingy to go with the new look. So yeah! Advertise for us if you get the time! I've already done a lot of advertising and plan on doing more. <3

I'll probably also be doing minor little tweakings to the layout over the week to make it more prettyful. 8D

Yup! That is all!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa