Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teensy update.

Started by Rhindeer, September 30, 2007, 07:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I updated the Races page! And the forum is all upgraded and up to date. You may have noticed that we no longer seem to be having a spam problem! Huzzah! Now let's just cross our fingers that things stay this way.

I added a Cbox to the site. It's at the bottom of every page, so go ahead and poke around in it. :3

And as usual, we're still in need of some characters! If you've been wanting to create a new character but been a little unsure of what to make, check the Wanted Characters page for ideas! We have a ton of nomadic character types, but we really need some area specific characters, like Mordecai and soldiers and nobles and such. ^_^

Well! That's about it for now!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I work (slowly but surely) to adapt my already existing characters from private RPing to fit here! Maybe I will put one of them in the needed places. But yes, angry son-of-a-mage archer needs Connlaothian nobles to steal from! ^^;